The Evolution Fraud - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Ter
Rancid wrote:Depends on who's account you follow.

Jews blame the Romans for killing Jesus.
Christians blame the Jews.
Historians tend to side with the Jewish account of the killing of Jesus.

The reason the Christians blamed Jews instead of Romans is because they were trying to convert Romans to the new religion.

I think the Arabs did it.
They were already up to no good in the old days.
By Godstud
Everyone was just plagiarizing from the Buddhists, anyways. They did it 500 years earlier. :p
MrWonderful wrote:Haeckel was exposed by professor L. Rutimeyer of Basle University. He was charged with fraud by five professors, and ultimately convicted in a university court. During the trial, Haeckel admitted that he had altered his drawings, but sought to defend himself by saying:

“I should feel utterly condemned and annihilated by the admission, were it not that hundreds of the best observers and biologists lie under the same charge. The great majority of all morphological, anatomical, histological, and embryological diagrams are not true to nature, but are more or less doctored, schematized and reconstructed” (Bowden, Malcolm. 1977. Ape-Men: Fact or Fallacy? Bromley, England: Sovereign Publications, p. 128)

Today, one hundred fifty years later, hundreds of thousands of biologists lie under the same charge and pretend they are scientific and rational while doing so.
Darwin - sexist, racist, ignoramus whose primitive tautology is faithfully recited today as "science".

“The more civilized so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.” (Charles Darwin, 1881, 3 July, “Life and Letters of Darwin, vol. 1, 316”)

“Often a cold shudder has run through me, and I have asked myself whether I may have not devoted myself to a fantasy.” (Charles Darwin, Life and Letters, 1887, Vol. 2, p. 229)

“But then with me the horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man’s mind, which has been developed from the mind of lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy.” – Charles Darwin letter to William Graham, July 3, 1881

“At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world.” (Charles Darwin, The descent of Man, Chap. vi)

“The chief distinction in the intellectual powers of the two sexes is shown by mans attaining to a higher eminence, in whatever he takes up, than the woman. Whether deep thought, reason, or imagination or merely the use of the senses and hands…..We may also infer…..The average mental power in man must be above that of woman.” (Charles Darwin, “The descent of Man, pg. 566”)
By Hindsite
Pants-of-dog wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-UMwv_0kc

Creationists do believe in intelligent design and not just on Sundays. Intelligent design is not something that evolutionists enjoy hearing, especially on Sundays.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Creationist visits the doctor...

Clever wordplay is all Darwinists have any more - that and bitter condescension.

1. I have spoken to many physicians and to a man, they reject Darwin's tautology.
2. Bacteria do NOT "evolve" resistance to antibiotics. What happens is that a miniscule fraction of bacteria are able to survive and multiply during therapy because they had a copying error in a chromosome. It is only useful in the condition presented by the presence of antibiotics. When the antibiotic is removed, they fall back into their previous cohort populations.

So it's all giggles to Darwin's archaic bunch, but science is not on your side in any sense.
MrWonderful wrote:2. Bacteria do NOT "evolve" resistance to antibiotics. What happens is that a miniscule fraction of bacteria are able to survive and multiply during therapy because they had a copying error in a chromosome. It is only useful in the condition presented by the presence of antibiotics. When the antibiotic is removed, they fall back into their previous cohort populations.

Please provide evidence for this claim. Thanks.
By Ter
MrWonderful wrote:2. Bacteria do NOT "evolve" resistance to antibiotics. What happens is that a miniscule fraction of bacteria are able to survive and multiply during therapy because they had a copying error in a chromosome. It is only useful in the condition presented by the presence of antibiotics. When the antibiotic is removed, they fall back into their previous cohort populations.

You have accurately described one way that resistance to antibiotics happens.
One could say that this is a way that evolution works but feel free to call it something else.
The population will not, in many circumstances, revert to the previous distribution of alleles of that gene or genes after the antibiotic is gone because the alleles that code for sensitive to the antibiotic might have disappeared completely. The gene or genes coding for resistance to the antibiotic might have become 100% present in the population. That is in fact more likely.
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:Creationists do believe in intelligent design and not just on Sundays. Intelligent design is not something that evolutionists enjoy hearing, especially on Sundays.
That's because it conflicts with science and REALITY.
Godstud wrote:That's because it conflicts with science and REALITY.

No it does not. Intelligent design is science and REALITY.
Their evidence has been underwhelming, and so their ideas should be rejected.

I don't care how many people believe in something. I care about their justification for that belief. Until evolutionists can present compelling evidence for the origin of life, and for their mechanisms having engineering capabilities, their claims will be as empty as those who claim they've seen big foot.

You are free to blindly accept their claims, of course, but those of us who can form thoughts will give it a hard pass.
RepubliConservative wrote:Their evidence has been underwhelming, and so their ideas should be rejected.

I don't care how many people believe in something. I care about their justification for that belief. Until evolutionists can present compelling evidence for the origin of life, and for their mechanisms having engineering capabilities, their claims will be as empty as those who claim they've seen big foot.

You are free to blindly accept their claims, of course, but those of us who can form thoughts will give it a hard pass.

Do you have a criticism of Darwin’s theory of evolution? If so, what is it?
By colliric
Rancid wrote:That's the Christian account.

The Jewish and historical evidence say otherwise. Christians are the original anti-semites.

Fact: The New Testament account is Jewish, not Christian.

The authors of the New Testament were Jewish. They happened to be founding a new Messianic Sect of Second Temple Judaism. But why you insist on calling a bunch of Jews as "Christians" is beyond me.

Fact: Josephus and the Rabbonic Jewish sources both blame the corruption of the Jewish Sanhedrin for the fact the Jews lost the Temple and the land of Judea.

The New Testament explicitly blames the same exact corrupt group for the murder of Jesus. It also blames "The Jews" which the text explicitly states unequivocally are the people living in Jerusalem and the surrounding southern Judea region, with "Galilian" being used to refer to northern Jews, and not the entire Jewish population. Have you ever even read it? I suspect not.

Most modern historians correctly blame the Sanhedrin, Judas, a large chunk of the Jerusalem citizens AND the Romans for the murder of Jesus. Anti-Semites focus only on the Jewish side being at fault.
Hindsite wrote:https://evolutionnews.org/2012/07/what_are_the_to_1/

Please read the article and quote the relevant text.

Another resource of degenerates who want to watch […]

There are many ways to approach a construction si[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I disagree with this, but I also don't think &quo[…]

The actual argument (that the definition is being[…]