Origin of Life, Humans, Ideas, Suffering, and Happiness - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I enjoy listening to Lex Friedman's podcast--he's a guy working on AI systems--but has been interviewing lots of really intelligent people. I figure much of it many of you would find boring, but for those of you interested in the origin of life, etc. this is a pretty good bowl of brain candy. It's a full 2 hours, so you need to make time to get through this:

Manolis Kellis: Origin of Life, Humans, Ideas, Suffering, and Happiness | Lex Fridman Podcast #123
blackjack21 wrote:I enjoy listening to Lex Friedman's podcast--he's a guy working on AI systems--but has been interviewing lots of really intelligent people. I figure much of it many of you would find boring, but for those of you interested in the origin of life, etc. this is a pretty good bowl of brain candy. It's a full 2 hours, so you need to make time to get through this:

Manolis Kellis: Origin of Life, Humans, Ideas, Suffering, and Happiness | Lex Fridman Podcast #123

A full 2 hours of nonsense, lol I'll pass

@Tainari88 Same here. I scored 2% for Authori[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]