My Newly Published Book - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I wrote this to counter the destructive lies of atheists, which are so misleading to so many tens of thousands of impressionable high school and college students.
It consists of over 200 pages of scientific analysis of the world around all of us.

Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life

The more you think deeply and scientifically about the creations of Nature’s God, as He is named in our Declaration of Independence, the more you will appreciate everything from the submicroscopic to the super macroscopic. This is not “the argument from incredulity” as so often dismissed by atheists, but rather an accurate and knowing look at science which in the words of Carl Sagan “amazes me still.”

Amazon Reviews by Highly Educated Men

Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared to learn, expand your mind and enjoy
Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2021
The author has provided the reader with examples from science and nature that will begin a new way to look at life. I enjoyed opening my mind to new ideas and discovering new ways to look at things I thought I already knew. This book should be required reading by every teenager. The book, in itself is a Brilliant Creation.
Michael McCartney, DDS, FACD

john orosz MD; Board Certified AP/CP Pathologist; Director of Laboratories WNY

5.0 out of 5 stars What Matters?
Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2022
Dear Sir, I have finished my first reading. Wow, beyond outstanding, Required reading for any literate Human. Beautifully interpreted gems of fact in fine detail with wisdom, brevity and wit. Awesome timing amid global chaos and scientific/medical/social deception. I salute your Being, past, present and everlasting future. Errors encountered minimal and innocuous. I would like to purchase twenty copies (some of which, I Beg to be autographed) to distribute to loved ones and local libraries as we prepare to celebrate the birth of Christ. Well done Man, Your Buddy, John Orosz
By late
We had a thread like this recently.

You simply cannot use religion in science, it is forbidden. All arguments have to be grounded in the real world, at least potentially.

Second, it's been done better. Try the Phenomenon of Man by Teilhard de Chardin. Prettiest writing in the history of philosophy.

Third, there is nothing particularly destructive about atheism. But religion has a long and ugly history.

Fourth, there is a lot of room between religion and atheism. Carl Sagan was in there somewhere...

Fifth, Americans have freedom of religion, which means we also have freedom from religion, if that's what a person wants.
late wrote:We had a thread like this recently.

You simply cannot use religion in science, it is forbidden. All arguments have to be grounded in the real world, at least potentially.

You can *try* to forbid discussing science and religion but that only shows your unintelligent and anti-scientific bias.
You haven't read the book and have NO IDEA of its content.
The medical doctors and dentist are accomplished scientists. They loved it and said as much.

Second, it's been done better. Try the Phenomenon of Man by Teilhard de Chardin. Prettiest writing in the history of philosophy.

First you say it can't be done. Immediately after that, you say that same concept is "prettiest writing in the history of philosophy." You contradict yourself in so many ways, not the least of which is you have NO IDEA of what Brilliant Creations says. NO IDEA.

Third, there is nothing particularly destructive about atheism. But religion has a long and ugly history.

Well over 140,000,000 humans have been murdered by atheists of Communist China, USSR, Cambodia, and others.
"Atheism is an essential part of communism" said Lenin I believe. You can try to spin that away but you will always fail.

Extremism in any belief is sinful. It's the extremism in religions that kills.

Fourth, there is a lot of room between religion and atheism. Carl Sagan was in there somewhere...

I critiqued several of Carl Sagan's books and sent my critiques to his publisher. Carl wrote back and just asked me to buy his latest book. How greedy and anti-scientific of him to ignore his many mistakes I cited. "You can pray or you can vaccinate." - Carl Sagan, ignoring the asinine nature of his attack on intelligent people of faith who vaccinate and need not pray to prevent the diseases for which they were vaccinated

Fifth, Americans have freedom of religion, which means we also have freedom from religion, if that's what a person wants.

Unfortunately people such as you shove YOUR diktats down everyone else's throat, banning the Lord's prayer in schools, banning anything you can everywhere you can in a country where every bill and coin reads "In God We Trust."
MrWonderful wrote:I critiqued several of Carl Sagan's books and sent my critiques to his publisher. Carl wrote back and just asked me to buy his latest book. How greedy and anti-scientific of him to ignore his many mistakes I cited. "You can pray or you can vaccinate." - Carl Sagan, ignoring the asinine nature of his attack on intelligent people of faith who vaccinate and need not pray to prevent the diseases for which they were vaccinated

The irony. Dude, isn't that what you are doing right now? A shameless plug to your book? How greedy!

You can *try* to forbid discussing science and religion but that only shows your unintelligent and anti-scientific bias.

Perhaps you mean discussing religion in science classes? It shouldn't be part of the curriculum, religion does not have any role in the science classroom. It is not just religion, art does not have any role in the science classroom either, nor does literature.
Besides, be sincere about all of this, you don't want religion to be taught on science class, you want YOUR own religion to be taught. I wonder if you would feel the same way if someone started teaching Islam or Buddhism or Hindu on science classes... I am going to guess no.
Well over 140,000,000 humans have been murdered by atheists of Communist China, USSR, Cambodia, and others.
"Atheism is an essential part of communism" said Lenin I believe. You can try to spin that away but you will always fail.

Blah blah. This has been discussed a bazillion times in this forum.
There is absolutely no mechanism by which you can link the lack of belief in a deity with mass genocide. Moreover, those "genocidal maniacs" are very much the product of religion themselves, to the extent that they abandoned their religion, they substituted it with similarly frantic obsession and cult for personality, they replaced one religion for another.
Last edited by XogGyux on 25 Jan 2022 04:46, edited 1 time in total.
Igor Antunov wrote:I remain unconvinced that religious mantra brings any measurable value to the natural sciences.

I'm in rare agreement with you so will quote for posterity =).
MrWonderful wrote:
1) You can *try* to forbid discussing science and religion but that only shows your unintelligent and anti-scientific bias.

2) You haven't read the book and have NO IDEA of its content.
The medical doctors and dentist are accomplished scientists. They loved it and said as much.

3) First you say it can't be done. Immediately after that, you say that same concept is "prettiest writing in the history of philosophy." You contradict yourself in so many ways, not the least of which is you have NO IDEA of what Brilliant Creations says. NO IDEA.

4) Well over 140,000,000 humans have been murdered by atheists of Communist China, USSR, Cambodia, and others.

5) Extremism in any belief is sinful. It's the extremism in religions that kills.

6) Unfortunately people such as you shove YOUR diktats down everyone else's throat, banning the Lord's prayer in schools, banning anything you can everywhere you can in a country where every bill and coin reads "In God We Trust."

1) Thanks for the laugh. I am not forbidding discussion, I am saying that an actual scientist can't use a religious argument in his work.

2) Books of this sort get published all the time. I don't care what it is, I care what it isn't.

3) Philosophy isn't a science..

4) Atheism isn't an organised entity, it's not at all like the Catholic Church, for example. A Catholic is connected to it's history. There is nothing connecting me to dictators or communism. In fact, I argue regularly with our token communist...

5) Atheism isn't a religion. I may try to explain that later.

6) That's more like it, I knew if I annoyed you the crazy would come out.
To not believe in the existence of Bigfoot, leprechauns, or unicorns for lack of evidence is not 'religion', right?
Why then is not believing in the existence of the Christian God or any god for lack of evidence a 'religion'?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]