Breakthru on Nuclear FUSION (not Fission), still a long way to go before its practical. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Humans have finally been able to fuse atoms in a controlled way that gives more energy than was put in to make the reaction happen. I doubt that all the energy was included, though. Still it is a huge leap forward. However, it is just the 1st step. Decades of development will be necessary.

IMHO, it is a race to see if we can build it on a massive scale before ACC destroys civilization.

You will need to remove the 2 " [==] " and paste the address into your browser to see the videos.

Physicist: Nuclear Fusion Breakthrough Proves Clean Energy Future Is Possible

https://w[==]ww.youtube.com/watch?v=IP0E0aw7FsA&list=TLPQMTMxMjIwMjIQUJ0dMfpkHQ&index=55

Neil deGrasse Tyson shares why fusion discovery could change the future of energy

https://w[==]ww.youtube.com/watch?v=lnsQ_9EIRTk&list=TLPQMTMxMjIwMjIQUJ0dMfpkHQ&index=54

PS -- it amazes me that nobody has beat me to this post.
Steve_American wrote:PS -- it amazes me that nobody has beat me to this post.

Can you explain what relevance this has to the witch hunting of Nazis and White Supremacists? What possible interest could this have for Salem Liberals?

The Libs have shown over and over and over again that most of them have zero interest in technical matters. Some even take pride in their ignorance.

Flat Earthers are conspiracy theorists. Therefore they hate Jews, therefore they are Nazis. Most libs have zero interest in the geometry of the earth.

Will Twitter allow Neo Nazis and White Supramcists like J.K Rowling to post? Again most Libs have zero interest in the Twitter technology stack, zero interest in Twitters contributions to Scala, zero interest in actually trying to build an alternative to monopoly surveillance Tech Feudalism.

What was the origin of Covid? The Libs were not interested. Challenge the establishment narrative and therefore you're a conspiracy theorist and therefore a Jew hater and a White supremacist and therefore a Nazi.

Want to discuss the efficacy of lockdowns, The Libs are not interested. Question lockdowns and you're a pathological psychopathic narcissist who has no concern for human life.

Want to talk about the science of vaccines. "Fuck off conspiracist" The Libs are not actually interested in epidemiology.

Want to question the vast resources that go into electric car batteries. Not interested. You buy an electric car to virtue signal. The virtue signalling value of a Tesla has dropped considerably in recent months, but that's got nothing to do with any Lib actually investigating the science.

Issue after issue after issue, you will find most libs have zero interest in STEM. But I thought the Libs loved science. For most Libs science is just a totem.For most Libs scence means a Trans gender disabled lesbian actor in a movie humiliating a White heterosexual male for his ignorance.
Rich wrote:

Want to talk about the science of vaccines. "Fuck off conspiracist" The Libs are not actually interested in epidemiology.

I am ignoring most of your crazy, not worth bothering with.

By coincidence, an epidemiological study of Covid was published recently. It concurs with several other studies that came to the conclusion that the vaccines saved millions of lives.

You are not only projecting, you are running away from reality as fast as your little brain cells with carry you.

"In the two years since the COVID-19 vaccine became available for U.S. patients, the country’s vaccination program prevented more than 18.5 million hospitalizations and 3.2 million deaths, according to new research from the Commonwealth Fund and Yale School of Public Health."
https://www.healthcaredive.com/news/com ... es/638606/

That study did not try to estimate the increase in mortality that would have happened if health care was overwhelmed. We came close.
Like I said, the total of all energy used (assuming the machine already has been built) is about 100 times more than the total energy out.
That is, if the energy needed to create the laser beams is included.
If you leave that out the energy delivered to the pellet was about 2 ml and the energy out was about 3 ml. So, a ratio of 1.5.

It is the 1st story in the video, the rest is also interesting, though.

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]