Pentagon Releases UFO Report - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Sandzak wrote:Image

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article ... -know.html

We need more spending on science who knows what this aliens have for intentions. I did not believe in aliens until this report.

I believe the aliens are jinn/demons.

:eh:

There is currently no evidence that any of the objects are related to a secret U.S. weapons program or were developed by foreign adversaries.
The clustering of sightings near U.S. military bases may just be the result of several kinds of collection bias.
Most of the UAP probably were physical objects, since most were detected in multiple ways, including via “radar, infrared, electro-optical, weapon seekers, and visual observation.” In addition, there are probably multiple types of UAP.
Objects exhibiting unusual flight characteristics (like the ones which appeared to demonstrate advanced technological capabilities) could also “be the result of sensor errors, spoofing, or observer misperception” and “require additional rigorous analysis.”
Regarding whether or not these objects represent a threat, the report says that UAP “clearly pose” a risk to flight safety in the increasingly crowded skies, and “may pose a challenge” to national security, particularly if the UAP were developed by foreign adversaries and indicate “a potential adversary has developed either a breakthrough or disruptive technology.”
The U.S. needs to collect and analyze more information, consolidate reporting, develop a more efficient way of screening and processing the reports.

Must be aliens right? (Hombre)
It could be utter and complete rubbish. If an alien species or race could detect us and travel the stars to get to us, then they could certainly hide from us with little effort.

My computer acted funny a week ago....

:D

For those who apparently did not see this post pro[…]

A new film has been released destroying the offic[…]

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]