128876 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The Second World War (1939-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By nonesuch
An arcane question. In 1961, as a child of ten, a man approached me. After a few words of small talk he rolled his sleeve up and placed his arm in front of my eyes to reveal a line of tattooed numbers. But this was not the first time such a thing happened. Two years earlier, on the other side of the country, the samething. So it was when a friend my own age told me he too had several of these dramatic revealings that I began to wonder: Were these 'organized' acts or compelled individuals? Of course, as a child I was clueless concerning the significance. But its dramatic -or even melodramatic- presentation, I can see as clearly as if it happened yesterday.
By ThereBeDragons
Presumably the desire to tell people a particularly harrowing account of what happened to you is a universal desire.
By nonesuch
ThereBeDragons wrote:Presumably the desire to tell people...
Yes. I think that is true. In hindsight, the message I got was not "Look what was done to me." or even less "Look what the goyim did to a jew." but rather "Beware totalitarianism!
teedoffshrew wrote:Were the numbers tattooed on his arm really 128876?
No. The actual numbers I never remarked. Why?

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]