The Nazis and the Jews - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The Second World War (1939-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
like South Africa/even more militant state and both options are very possible. However I am optimistic about Israel so I think that eventually in a couple of decades, Israel will liberalize.

South Africa is a shithole

its an example of what happen when cultural society give up the control of the country for the sake of "liberalism" and than give the control of the country to people who have no idea what they are doing

the apartheid in south africa was just a fair partition of resources
@Zionist Nationalist

I don't think you understand at all. Furthermore South Africa was a shithole for everyone involved from the beginning of it's creation.

Also you have no idea what I mean by liberalism, which is why I put it in quotes.

No, it wasn't and to assume so is absolutely stupid of you.
I don't think you understand at all. Furthermore South Africa was a shithole for everyone involved from the beginning of it's creation.

Thats not true it was a much safer country that had much less unemployment and crime rate than it is now

not to mention the white south Africans who were mostly middle class and above

We learned the lesson. blacks have destroyed south africa but we wont let Arabs destroy Israel.
@Zionist Nationalist

Blacks however, were basically slaves. Just like in Dubai and Oman where expats were wage and contract slaves, blacks in South Africa were the same.

So? Whites are only a minority in South Africa. A majority of the population was black.

Blacks weren't the reason why South Africa was destroyed. Corruption and lack of trust is the reason why. South Africa wasn't even a democracy since it's creation and all nations go through a period in which they try to become democracies.

? I have no idea what you are talking about. You do not understand what I meant by liberalism, you do know anything about Arabs, and you have no idea how the politics of Israel work. Israel is a shithole both economically and socially not because of Arabs, Arabs hold no positions of power at all in Israel, but because of Israel itself. Israel is making Israel a shithole. Arabs have no affect on Israel at all.
lacks however, were basically slaves. Just like in Dubai and Oman where expats were wage and contract slaves, blacks in South Africa were the same.

not slaves just 2nd class citizens which some say it is wrong but if we look at what happenes today we can say that it was right

Blacks weren't the reason why South Africa was destroyed. Corruption and lack of trust is the reason why. South Africa wasn't even a democracy since it's creation and all nations go through a period in which they try to become democracies.

Blacks cant do aynthing right just look at their countires

they only reason why South Africa didnt turn to Zimbabwe is that it still have a decent amount of whites there
once they are gone this country will turn to a wasteland
@Zionist Nationalist

I don't understand what you're saying here :?:.
If you actually looked at South Africa you would know that Blacks were wage slaves who were forced to work due to unfair contracts.

That's due to colonialism.

South Africa is a shithole because whites are in power and control most of the country. The only difference is that blacks know that they are being treated unfairly unlike previously.
By Buzz62
Whoa guys. Man this reads like a pedantic argument with my wife...or POD. :p
South Africa's a shithole...Israel's a shithole...
and this one is just classic.
Blacks cant do aynthing right just look at their countires

they only reason why South Africa didnt turn to Zimbabwe is that it still have a decent amount of whites there
once they are gone this country will turn to a wasteland

When comments ring with racism to me...then they pretty gawd-damn racist. :lol:
noir wrote:Are you Muslim? It's an Arab propaganda. Israel is the most racially and ethnically diverse country in the world. Millions of Arabs are treating in Israeli hospitals including terrorists.

'Israel' is, as you know, a racist shithole: you can be anything but one of the rightful inhabitants. Why do you tell lies?
By Buzz62
noir wrote:Israel is the most racially and ethnically diverse country in the world. Millions of Arabs are treating in Israeli hospitals including terrorists.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry about this crap...

ZN: I gave you bald truth a page back.
The "problem" with Israel is not really the mere presence of Jewish people, but rather the Zionist attitude of them.
There is no problem with Zionism.

Zionism is simply supporting a Jewish homeland.

The problem is with the Arabs they have alredy 22 countries all over MENA but they cant stand the fact that Israel is in the middle there preventing territorial connection between North Africa and the Middle East
What total, vacant bullshit.! The Palestinians are in their own Country, the country they and their ancestors have always lived in. What gives a few convert Khazars the right to steal it?
Ned Lud wrote:What total, vacant bullshit.! The Palestinians are in their own Country, the country they and their ancestors have always lived in. What gives a few convert Khazars the right to steal it?

The Americans are in their own country, the country they and their ancestors have always lived in. What gives a few illegal immigrants the right to steal it?
The American Indians...
Etc. etc.

The Palestinians are simply the losers. They and their supporters need to get over it. There is no right or wrong, they lost.
By noir
They are not lost yet. They should be removed like the allies removed the Germans from East Europe including from their ancestral holmeland in Prussia. As long they are there there will be no peace in the world.
By Buzz62
One Degree wrote:The Americans are in their own country, the country they and their ancestors have always lived in. What gives a few illegal immigrants the right to steal it?
The American Indians...
Etc. etc.

The Palestinians are simply the losers. They and their supporters need to get over it. There is no right or wrong, they lost.

Errr :eh:
OK equating the colonial migrants from European COUNTRIES 2 centuries ago, with the purchasing of Palestine for people who never had a COUNTRY, is thin at best, and just plain silly.

What continues to go on in Israel is a bald-faced execution of ultra-nationalist racism, disguised by money and media. It rivals South Africa on the "Sick-Scale", and is really all based on the unadulterated lie that the Jewish people of today, are simply moving to their "homeland". As if somehow, we've all forgotten real history and that 2000+ years of nomadic migrations and dilution/altering of the original Jewish/Arab bloodline never happened.

These Eastern European Jews are nothing like the people who were turfed by the Romans. For one thing...they're white as snow. An amusing characteristic considering the Israeli Jews continuously claim their rightful homeland to be sqaure in the middle of the Arabian Peninsula... :knife:
Last edited by Buzz62 on 04 Aug 2017 14:17, edited 1 time in total.

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]