The Nazis and the Jews - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The Second World War (1939-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@noir

Noir Logic:

Indoctrination of an ideology = HORRIBLE

Indoctrination of an ideology(Islam) = HORRIBLE

Indoctrination of an ideology(Zionism) = GREAT

Indoctrination of an ideology(Conservatism) = FANTASTIC
By ArtAllm
noir wrote:-

Noir, you removed your very interesting post about India becoming the best friend of Israel.
Why did you do that?

:D
noir wrote:Unbelievable. This is what the Iranian propaganda feed you?

Oh lord...another blind Zionist.
noir nobody needs any sort of propaganda from Iran. Since it's inception, Israel has demonstrated quite clearly how absolutely racist it is. If you want to be a Zionist supporter, please try to do so within the realm of reality. Otherwise you simply become irrelevant.
OK let's try to not get silly here.
Not all Muslim people are "bad".
Their culture is incomparable with western culture.
They are angry people.
And they are causing major issues in Europe.

However...many say similar stuff about Zionists.
@Buzz62

1. You know nothing about Middle Eastern culture at all. Furthermore American Muslims have assimilated into American culture and are one of the most highly educated and more rich religious groups in the US just behind Jews.

2. So all of them are angry people? And based on your implication, all of them angry all the time? I mean I think Americans seem alot more angrier than Arabs or Persians.

3. Only some of them are causing problems i.e. a minority.
By Buzz62
You certainly sound angry.
Thousands per week.
No language skills.
No funds.
No ID in many cases.
No skills.

Coming from a land that is basically in taters.
Ya I figure that allot of 'em are "angry".
@Buzz62

I'm certainly not angry. You just interpreted my post as such. Text isn't a good notifier of emotion

They're hopeful not angry. Refugees see America in a more negative light than Europe which is why they went there in the first place. The only problem is that European culture becomes bigoted and exclusionary when under pressure. Currently Europe isn't doing good economically and many would blame this on the refugees thus treating them harshly. Meanwhile refugees find, like everyone else, that there aren't any jobs for them to do.

So then they come even more depressed, especially the youth. However it is the exclusiveness of European culture that pushes them off the deep end.
1. They aren't aware of that. Native Europeans aren't even aware of that. No one is aware of this. Refugees in particular have a rose tinted view of Europe.

2. So the should stay in a warzone and die? And if your implying that they stay and "fight for their home country!", which by the way displays a large amount of ignorance of war, death, and violence, note that many refugees are regular normal people with no combat experience at all such as yourself who just want to live their lives peacefully.

3. Refugees won't stop going due to how good the PR for Europe is. Europe is often advertised as "Better than America!" and since America is considered to be great on its own right, to refugees Europe must be heaven on Earth!

Of course this isn't the case. Europe, like every other place on earth, sucks.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]