Greek and Bulgarian Exceptionalism - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

'Cold war' communist versus capitalist ideological struggle (1946 - 1990) and everything else in the post World War II era (1946 onwards).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
noemon what to say than any other mine response in this thread actually on this topic is sufficient, I made my point i.e. that the greek and bulgarian exceptionalism are risks for greater events that will pass, than some risk of our local bashing, at least if that bashing was just nationalistic folklore it wouldnt have reflex on causality as now has the official exceptionalism of negating macedonians the right to own self'determination ...

when if and how You can and will wake up to such metaphysics is not mine to guess, but I can just say europeans should have already woke You up if they were/are aware what kind of risks are at stake, yet knowing that the european elites are freemasonic [1] this maybe never will become case! so macedonians should know that their destiny is not to make nationalistic victory somehow, but to reach hand and help its neighbors to grown up, what as I said it should be done on european academic level that after will push for political action ...

about the bulgarian european pasports, yes that is another way of modern assimilation imposed by Bulgaria who is throwing free passport to any macedonian that is eager to became eu-migrant because stil with iur macedonia passports as non-eu-member we cant work till recently not even as seasonal workers, and again all that will just secure the space for Orthodox Unification risks, simply Archbishopric of Ohrid was dismantled by force even more knowing that rests on the Justiniana Prima roots which Patriarchate was created by imperial decree and knowing that the Slavic Christianisation is rooted through Ohrid I will freely say either this reality will be revoked and compact Orthodoxy or we will all kneel in front of vatican, what has own nwo risks [1] but for Archbishopric of Ohrid to be recognized as equal as the late serbian episcope Amphilohie said publicly in the macedonian political emission Vo Centar editorial of Vasko Eftov " we dont have problem with Your Church but You have with our sister the Greek Church so go resolve the macedonian dispute with them and we will immediately recognize You as equal ..."
Odiseizam wrote: I made my point i.e. that the greek and bulgarian exceptionalism are risks for greater events that will pass,

Translation: "Greece and Bulgaria should both submit and hand over territories that they fought 6 wars for, to someone that did not fight any for it, because Alexander the Great's true descendants* will bring the end of the world". :roll:

You said it several times before. The irony is that you do not comprehend the ultra-nationalism that you espouse.

Odiseizam wrote:than some risk of our local bashing, at least if that bashing was just nationalistic folklore it wouldnt have reflex on causality as now has the official exceptionalism of negating macedonians the right to own self'determination ...

Showing real evidence that the Bulgarian people exchanged after WW1 called themselves Bulgarian, and that the international community documented them as such does not deny you the right to "self-determination", it merely addresses your fake news to deny them their real identity.

If your "right to self-determination" is founded upon fake news that is a problem that you will have to solve on your own as truly nobody else can do anything about it.

Odiseizam wrote:about the bulgarian european pasports, yes that is another way of modern assimilation imposed by Bulgaria who is throwing free passport to any north macedonian that is eager to became eu-migrant

euobserver wrote:To get citizenship, North Macedonians have to prove that they have some ancestral connection to Bulgaria - but with the intertwined history of the two countries, this is not proving too difficult for many from North Macedonia

*discovered by the People's Communist party of Serbia in 1944 during the purging of the Bulgarian committees
noemon Please dont misquote me, I have no bad intentions nor want something from Greece or Bulgaria, I've just stated possible fears of yours as excuse for your exceptionalism and ethnocide, ultimately I am just trying to pinpoint eventual risks, maybe I am wrong, You see physics as science is stil not understandable for humans what about metaphysics, but one dont need big effort to grasp the causality in this world which can be only mitigated by intervention from above i.e. extra sent Grace from Our Almighty Lord so we can evade the negative effects and results of the past unfortunate events, yet we can also undo the risks by reverting our misbehavior ...
Odiseizam wrote:noemon Please dont misquote me, I have no bad intentions nor want something from Greece or Bulgaria, I've just stated possible fears of yours as excuse for your exceptionalism and ethnocide, ultimately I am just trying to pinpoint eventual risks, maybe I am wrong,

You made a thread accusing Greece & Bulgaria mainly but also the UK, US, France, Russia & the League of Nations of conspiring to falsely document the Slavic people of Macedonia as 'Bulgarians'. You demand apologies for this "injustice" that you call "Greek and Bulgarian exceptionalism". You claimed that secret hidden annexes in the Treaty of Bucharest contain special prophecies.

In case you have not realised already, this is merely demonstrating your own nationalism and the ideas that it is based on.

Ethnicide was committed during WW1, WW2 and the Balkan wars indeed and hence the Carnegie report that was commissioned to document the atrocities.

Greece tried to convince the remaining Bulgarian population that was not exchanged with Bulgaria, that it was Greek, Serbia tried to convince the Bulgarian population in Vardarska that she was anything but Bulgarian and the same happened to the Greeks that remained in these countries also.
These things happened several decades ago and all these countries have moved on since then.

You also claimed that Greece and Bulgaria are treating you like China treats the Uyghurs.

Reality:

same source as the op wrote: In 1984 the "Movement for Human and National Rights for the Slavic Macedonians of Aegean Macedonia" was founded,[66] and was followed by the creation of the "Central Committee for Slavic Macedonian Human Rights" in Thessaloniki in 1989.[67] In 1990 a manifesto by this group was presented to the Conference for Security and Co-operation in Europe on behalf of the Slavic Macedonians.[66] Following this the "Slavic Macedonian Movement for Balkan Prosperity" (MAKIVE) was formed, and in 1993 this group held the first "All Slavic Macedonian Congress" in Greece.[68] The bilingual Slavic-Macedonian and Greek-language "Ta Moglena" newspaper was first put into print in 1989, and although restricted to the Moglena region had a readership of 3,000.[69][71]
again spinn, I was talking about putting words in my mouth for your eschatological logic about ancient macedonians, I've nowhere maid such claim, it was Your interpretation! so no bad intention statement was on this regard, tho You can also interpret it for the whole thread too!

Yes I made a thread to offer my view of Your exceptionalism, and Yes You moved on with it, but macedonian exodus wasnt and is still not recognized or at least offered official apologize, for reconciliation even not to think!

think that this thread even was cultural as debate tho again with negation attitude by You, because regularly when I stumble on greek and in question is Macedonia and Macedonians I am even cursed with such hate that is almost unbelievable how come such nationalism exist still in this century, that even on places where for that there is no room I am attacked like who are You to call yourself macedonian [1]
Odiseizam wrote:again spinn, I was talking about putting words in my mouth for your eschatological logic about ancient macedonians, I nowhere maid such claim, it was Your interpretation! so no bad intention statement was on this regard, tho You can also interpret it for the whole thread too!

Yes I made a thread to offer my view of Your exceptionalism, and Yes You moved on with it but macedonian exodus wasnt recognized or offered official apologize at least for reconciliation even not to think!

The event you are talking about has been recognised as the Greek-Bulgarian population exchange, not just by Greece but also by the League of Nations, the people have been documented as Bulgarians by the Commission of the League of Nations.

Something that has already been recognised as Bulgarian cannot be denied and relabelled to satisfy your "right to claim anything you like, even to be an Eskimo" as you wrote earlier.

Odiseizam wrote:think that this thread even was cultural as debate tho again with negation attitude by You, because regularly when I stumble on greek and in question is Macedonia and Macedonians I am even cursed with such hate that is almost unbelievable how come such nationalism exist still in this century,

Calling out your fake news is not an act of hatred against you.

This thread has the sole purpose of hating Greece and Bulgaria for a fantastic conspiracy theory.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'd be totally happy for us to send ground troop i[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]