Was Stalin an agent of the Okhrana? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By CasX
That is extremely interesting, though it is hard to comprehend that it could be true. I would consider a forgery. But I'll have to read it all in more detail later.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
1956 Life Magazine...oh yeah...

Not only that...but he poisened Lenin on behalf of Tsarist police ;)
By MB.
Little known fact: Kruschev was actually a member of the Reform party of Canada. :muha1:
By smithbrian86
I remember reading a sizeable article that argued against the 'agent stalin' theory, I am going to try and find it and post it up here.

Brian Smith
By sokath
I don't think this is likely as I don't think he took the name "Stalin" until at least 1912... or some date definitely later than 1908....

Just doesn't sound quite right to me..

Cheers,

S./
By Adrien
Well the magazines usually publishing this kind of theories don't care if it looks true, and because of that it just ends up in unbacked Stalin bashing..

A little striking example, in a magazine called "Historia" i saw an article about that. They had a photo of some sort of meeting with all known soviet leaders of the pre-Stalin era, including Kalinin. Well above every guy was marked in white in a red rectangle "DIED POISONED", "ASSASINATED", etc.. etc.. and above Kalinin, in the same aggressive form was written "DIED OF NATURAL CAUSE"...

:lol:
World War II Day by Day

June 17, Monday Churchill proclaims the “finest […]

It was a mistake for the usa to enter both of the[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Putin's problem is that any serious peace proposa[…]