Hitler's body - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Inter-war period (1919-1938), Russian civil war (1917–1921) and other non World War topics (1914-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Where did it go?
I've heard of some soldiers from the Red army cut of his penis and saved it as a suvinor, but what happened to the rest of the body?
By TROI
It was burnt by SS officers before the Soviets even go to Berlin. I think the ashes are knocking around in some museum somewhere...
By Jesse
His body was wrapped in carpeting from the Reichstag, and then doused in 180 litres of gasoline, and incinerated in the inner courtyard. The ashes were buried in a shell casing. I'm not sure if they've been recovered yet.
By glinert
I heard Russians took his penis and then burned it. I do no one thing, wherever his body be, right now, he burning in deep fires of hell, probably at table with Kennedy, Stalin, Nixon, and Mussolini playing poker.

>: >: >: >: >: >: :evil: :muha1: :evil:
By Jesse
The Russians took his penis? I think you've been reading too much Pravda, my friend.
By Milorg
Didn't I hear some roumors about his body showing up in south america some years ago?
By Person
I have repeatidly heard/read that a few pieces of his skull was in the KGB archives.

His body was wrapped in carpeting from the Reichstag, and then doused in 180 litres of gasoline, and incinerated in the inner courtyard. The ashes were buried in a shell casing. I'm not sure if they've been recovered yet.

Won't happen. You can cause very severe burns doing that, but it takes much more temperature to burn bones. That's why the Nazis used ovens in their concentration camps, instead of just tying the prisoners up and setting them on fire. (it would sure be a lot easier and cheaper)

@Tainari88 For the Maltese, Alla is our Cathol[…]

We don't need narratives, we have footage. Just li[…]

I think that the wariness of many scientists to p[…]

...The reality is that post ww2 'west' only exist[…]