Is this your conservatism? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By keso
Various comments about the shooting in Ferguson

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3194172/posts

Brown family lawyers: One of the gunshots that hit him was back-to-front

To: chessplayer

40 FBI agents were there for damage control..
you know... damage to the truth about black culture...
which is quite POISONOUS.. and extremely malicious..

13 posted on 8/18/2014, 1:19:58 PM by hosepipe (This propaganda has been edited to include some fully orbed hyperbole..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Of course the attorneys for the family are going to lie about the findings even if they have to shoot him themselves.

21 posted on 8/18/2014, 1:23:24 PM by DonkeyBonker (Hard to paddle against the flow of sewage coming out of the White House.)

Brown family lawyers: One of the gunshots that hit him was back-to-front

Oh, please. Lawyers are paid to talk out their azz.
22 posted on 8/18/2014, 1:23:24 PM by MamaTexan (I am a Person as created by the Laws of Nature, not a person as created by the laws of Man)

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3194161/posts

To: Citizen Zed
"So it took six shots to bring him down. He must have been drugged out of his mind! I don't blame the cop for avoiding a "struggle"."

More information needed. If the reports of the officer's injuries and hospital treatment are accurate, there was some type of struggle. The officer needs to play the PR game too and release information that shows the other side.
7 posted on 8/18/2014, 12:19:30 PM by Truth29

Brown would not have been able to survive the bullet that hit at the top of his head and traveled through his brain.

Why? By all accounts it wasn't exactly a vital organ in his case....
17 posted on 8/18/2014, 12:26:45 PM by apillar

Apparently Officer Wilson cannot say the same. Some reports indicated that his jaw had been broken.

34 posted on 8/18/2014, 12:34:02 PM by RoosterRedux

To: areukiddingme1
what do you think Brown would have done to a female police officer if he got close enough to her

Would the female officer be black or non-black ?
74 posted on 8/18/2014, 12:59:25 PM by UCANSEE2 (Lost my tagline on Flight MH370. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies]

To: ErnBatavia

...many times we black people just plain old think differently”
++++++
Because they have been programmed to think differently. Their ‘leaders’ taught them that being called a Negro was a form of racism although it accurately defined their race.

So, then they decided to call themselves blacks which draws a stark line between themselves and Caucasians, the perceived enemy and the reason for their dismal station in life.

That wasn’t good enough or go far enough so they got the word out, probably assisted through their churches, that they shouldn’t even name their children by ‘white’ names.

So, yes they do and always will ‘think differently.

87 posted on 8/18/2014, 1:10:51 PM by RetSignman (obama: "For the love of Alinsky, how much more do I have to do to get them to impeach me"?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3194160/posts

Black Panthers Lead Death Chant for Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, MO

To: RushIsMyTeddyBear
Need to put a big fence around these hoods and let them go at it just like Mad Max. Why police those areas? Why? Nobody ever does nothing and the don't work so who the Hell cares? They sure don't.
10 posted on 8/18/2014, 12:25:55 PM by defconw (Both parties have clearly lost their minds!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: DaveA37

“....and they know they have the full backing of the mulatt-o-bama regime.”.......

The “Black Pampers” know he is weak and won’t stand up to them and so does the rest of the world.

26 posted on 8/18/2014, 12:37:54 PM by DaveA37
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

To: MeshugeMikey

The Black riots and looting are: (a) being the obtaining of loot and plunder from legitimate businesses; (b) an increase in funding from current Federal and State programs benefiting blacks; (c) the institution of new taxpayer supported programs for blacks; (d) the”retirement” of white administrators in the Ferguson Government and the hiring of Black replacements.

54 posted on 8/18/2014, 1:34:14 PM by AEMILIUS PAULUS (It is a shame that when these people give a riot)
http://clashdaily.com/2014/08/gentle-gi ... os-murder/

De’Marquise Elkins

You don’t have to listen to his “songs”. Here is a quick summary:

MUP A DOO DIDDA POO BIX NOOD OBAMA….

Mobetta Jenkem

Hey, I recognize that one!

It’s the current successor to “Hail to the Chief,” isn’t it?

It sho’ has a catchee toon!
Dealerdeb1

WHAT? I had no idea what that gibberish was
Harry Jismsm

Doon need to. Jus jive to strings played.

ron44

these so called humans ” SUB HUMAN CULTURE” wonders why they have trouble and have to bitch about cops targeting them. This is just one example of the non white mentality of the I DON”T WANT TO ACT WHITE thinking. They believe the BS put out by the MSNBC crowd of racists working them into a fury and the Nation wonders why all the rioting and destruction? Well take a look at the years of generational teachings by the left. the ACLU, SPLC, Black Panthers, Al Sharptons etc. teaching these bone heads that violence is justified.

Dealerdeb1

And the black community revers this garbage why? It is no wonder there is zero respect for the black men when they act like pigs/ THIS is the face of the black community. Want change? Change yourselves first. No one HAS to be like this they Choose to be this way. Enough to keep me out of that side of town for sure.

Holland180

We all expected this to come out and wait for the tox report findings. Chances are will support drug use by a street thug that is made out to be a victim by his people who can never admit that most of them are the problems of society! Neighborhood after neighborhood has gone from good to bad because of his type moving in and destroying all values, no respect, no self effort to improve…only bad, bad, bad!

Ridley

Well now, I would obviously be a much better journalist than you considering I know the difference between the words ‘your’ and ‘you’re’. If you don’t, I suggest you return to grade school for a better education. Now that we have covered your poor English skills there is nothing left of which to speak. Have a nice day you sad liberal pos.

Mark Clemens

Ridley, only anal people w/no logical arguments aways go for the grammar. That’s a old liberal trick you must of picked up when you were a democrat. Your grammer point is weak too. Did you get my point, or did that one little word, blow your little mind. I’m not liberal, actually I think the Tea Party is to liberal. This is a shallow race baiting article. I would say you’re one of the target crowd.
I got some Sunday Funday for you…….
There are 9 grammar mistakes in this post, are you anal and petty enough to find theem? DON’T DO IT IN CHURCH. You need to listen to the preacher man.

Mark Clemens

Exactly what fantasy am I living?
You know I go over to liberal sites and point out things this side has. Mostly how is it Brown is on video strongarming a store just before Officer Wilson shot him. My theory is Brown robed the store and knew he was about to go to jail (short version here)
You know what they say? Exactly the same thing you just said, and a lot of the same nasty comments below. People wanna kill me and “my kind” exactly what is my kind? Tell me I’m stupid, out of touch, cry about my grammer, nothing of substance to platform an opposing argument on. Since both sides use the same jargon, sentences, insults, and threats. I can only come to one logical conclusion:

Ridley

And gunning down blacks who see justice as breaking and entering, stealing, burning and then screaming about justice… shoot each and every one and ask no questions. They all deserve to be shot now.

Xman3

Obama is a total failure on all counts.

Obama and the liberals promised that government could make insurance CHEAPER. Guess what… they LIED!

Obama and the liberals promised you’d be able to keep your own Healthcare PLAN. Guess what… they LIED!

Obama and the liberals promised you’d be able to keep your own DOCTOR… Guess what… they LIED!

Obama and the liberals promised there would be no NEW taxes on the middle class. Guess what, they LIED!

Obama and the liberals promised annual policy premium SAVINGS of $2,500 … Guess what… they LIED!

Obama and the liberals promised that Obamacare would
not INCREASE the deficit. Guess what… they LIED!

Obama and the liberals claimed companies wouldn’t
dump their current health plans. Guess what … they LIED!

Obama and the liberals claimed businesses would NOT
cut employee hours to avoid Obamacare regulations, taxes and mandates. Guess what … they LIED!

Obama and the liberals claimed illegal aliens could
NOT get benefits from Obamacare. Guess what, they LIED!

Obama and the liberals claimed that the government
wouldn’t have access to your personal information (health records, bank accounts, etc.). Guess what … they LIED!

Obama and the liberals claimed that the IRS wasn’t
going to grow in scope or power as a result of
Obamacare’s implementation … Guess what … they
LIED!

Therefore, it is VERY reasonable to assume that “We
the People” cannot trust ANYTHING that Obama and other liberals tell us. If their lips are moving, it’s a sure bet, they’re lying to us!
rosemarienoa

Absolutely !!

Xman3

Mainstream inter-city black culture – you don’t see whites, Asians, Hispanics doing “peaceful protests, peaceful arson, peaceful robbery, peaceful attacking” now do we? All spurred on by the Rev. Al Charlatan and all the other ‘race baiters’.
BobM001

FEE FI FO FIGGA
DIS BEES DA KULTCHUR
UH DA “N!&%A”!

http://clashdaily.com/

About Clashdaily.com

Some of the main links on their page.

Opinion
News
Vids
ManStuff
RiseKillEat
ChurchStuff
FamilyStuff
Stores
Clash411
So, I have to ask, when I see calls for the `black community` to police their own, to stop them from rioting, why can`t the conservative community do something about the individuals quoted above?

Is it so hard to `police your own?`
It's funny how conservatives cry about the unborn being aborted but then don't give a damn about them when they are born. Keep bleating about the "black genocide" myth in spite of the black population growing, in absolute and relative terms. I hope their anti-abortion strategy backfires and their daughters impregnated by black men. Watch how quickly they would change their opinion on abortion when reality sets in. "No, not my little girl", said every white conservative father when hearing of this news.
keso wrote:So, I have to ask, when I see calls for the `black community` to police their own, to stop them from rioting, why can`t the conservative community do something about the individuals quoted above?

Is it so hard to `police your own?`

That FIRST AMENDMENT is a real bitch, isn't it?
Quantum says 14, 14:58
It's funny how conservatives cry about the unborn being aborted but then don't give a damn about them when they are born.

It's funny how liberals continue to trot out that stale old LIE, year after year. And each liberal who spews that shit is thinking that he/she/it is the first to say it.

Folks, if white people see an injustice, we don't use it as an excuse to riot, loot buildings and burn them to the ground.
Reason10 wrote:Folks, if white people see an injustice, we don't use it as an excuse to riot, loot buildings and burn them to the ground.
Well the American founders did, or to be precise they incited and organised White mobs to do these things. Only a fundamental degenerate and evil movement would name themselves after the Boston Tea party a wicked act of aggression against lawful private property.
Well the American founders did, or to be precise they incited and organised White mobs to do these things. Only a fundamental degenerate and evil movement would name themselves after the Boston Tea party a wicked act of aggression against lawful private property.

The Founding Fathers were horrified by the Boston Tea Party. Washington in particular was sickened by it.

Comparing it to Ferguson is kind of a stretch. The Boston Tea Party was about an unpopular tax, something that affected everyone. Ferguson was based on a LIE.
With present DNR/WRD leaders in favor of allowing baiting for deer I also am in favor of cutting them They are also beginning to push for registration of kayaks in this state. It is coming you can bet.

@FiveofSwords If you think that science is mer[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]