Who's fault is it? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By One Degree
Godstud wrote:Wrong, as usual. You expect criminal investigations to take a few weeks, whereas Watergate took almost 2 years to investigate.

So what if it affects the elections. It should. The Republican ranks are chock full of criminals that trump put there. Only the idiots cannot see that, because they've been blinded/deafened by Trump's empty rhetoric.

Based upon your posts ‘hating everything American’, it is unbelievable hypocrisy to support the establishment you hate against Trump. Make up your mind. Is the American establishment evil or not. You just make emotional judgemental comments without any regard for consistency.
By Godstud
I do not hate Americans, nor everything American, so your sub-moronic rant is both asinine and low-brow.

I hate stupid Americans(millions who voted for the cocksucker trump), and America as a state that has caused untold misery upon millions, in the name of "Democracy".

Everything you post is immoral, emotional claptrap, so bite me.
By One Degree
Godstud wrote:I do not hate Americans, nor everything American, so your sub-moronic rant is both asinine and low-brow.

I hate stupid Americans(millions who voted for the cocksucker trump), and America as a state that has caused untold misery upon millions, in the name of "Democracy".

Everything you post is immoral, emotional claptrap, so bite me.

So, you were turned down for US citizenship? :)
By Godstud
I wouldn't want to be in the biggest racist shit-hole in the world, dotard.

Contrary to what arrogant Americans think, America isn't the best place in the world. It's far from it.
By One Degree
Godstud wrote:I wouldn't want to be in the biggest racist shit-hole in the world, dotard.

Contrary to what arrogant Americans think, America isn't the best place in the world. It's far from it.

After 50 years of liberal idealism, it has gotten pretty bad but we are correcting that now. Trump supporters aren’t interested in your religious zeal to forcefully convert the world to your ‘utopia’. We think people should be left alone to decide their own future.
By Godstud
:eh: Pretty bad?

America, before Trump took over, had the lowest crime rate in over 40 years. It had the lowest unemployment rate in a very long time, and the economy was in great shape. You're delusional thinking Trump did anything. Trump made you think there's more problems than there was, and they're bigger than ever. He stoked the fires of fear/racism/xenophobia and saps like you bought it hook, line, and sinker.

One degree wrote:We think people should be left alone to decide their own future.
:lol: America has NEVER done that! America's the most meddlesome country in the history of the world!

America is also where it is today because of the power of globalism, which brought America great wealth and prosperity. You can blame your myopic government for the problems.
By One Degree
Godstud wrote::eh: Pretty bad?

America, before Trump took over, had the lowest crime rate in over 40 years. It had the lowest unemployment rate in a very long time, and the economy was in great shape. You're delusional thinking Trump did anything. Trump made you think there's more problems than there was, and they're bigger than ever. He stoked the fires of fear/racism/xenophobia and saps like you bought it hook, line, and sinker.

:lol: America has NEVER done that! America's the most meddlesome country in the history of the world!

America is also where it is today because of the power of globalism, which brought America great wealth and prosperity. You can blame your myopic government for the problems.

Transference? These are all things liberals support that you somehow think Trump should be blamed. It’s the Democrats who support globalism and identity politics. Trump is not yelling ‘racism’ and ‘open borders’. Your view is delusional based upon propaganda that should be transparent.
By Godstud
Trump blamed for what? The rise of racism and xenophobia in America? Yes, that is Trump's fault. He incited it, and made it almost acceptable. He's a low-life cur that I wish would die.

The economy, unemployment rate, and low crime rates are NOT his fault. If you're going to take credit for good things, you'd better be prepared to take it for the bad, too.

I'm no Democrat, so yap like a dog all you want.

America has benefited greatly from globalism. I don't give a fuck about identity politics, and Republicans care more about it than anyone else! Identity politics?.... Transgender bathrooms? Republicans.

Not one person here has argued for "open borders". That's the Conservative bogeyman.

Democrats are hardly to the left of the Republicans, and just aren't as fascist as the Republicans.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]