What do conservatives conserve? - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Traditional 'common sense' values and duty to the state.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
No one has been calling right-wingers racist to shut them up. That's simply not true. You constantly bringing it up, all the time, is simply a distraction because you don't have any legitimate argument.

Stop being so fucking lame. Address the argument. Don't make false accusations that are not even on topic, let alone true.
You can call me racist if you like. By now it has happened so much I have come to associate "racist" (whatever that means) with the awesomeness that is the almighty me. It has become a compliment. :p
SolarCross wrote:You can call me racist if you like. By now it has happened so much I have come to associate "racist" (whatever that means) with the awesomeness that is the almighty me. It has become a compliment. :p

They don't mean it as a compliment. But I think I understand your point. When the Left call you racist, it really means you are better than they are.
HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:When the Left call you racist, it really means you are better than they are.
:roll: No. When someone calls you racist, it's because you are saying racist shit. No one has called Solarcross racist, because he isn't saying racist bullshit.

Don't look at others for fault when you should be looking hard in a mirror.
Godstud wrote::roll: No. When someone calls you racist, it's because you are saying racist shit. No one has called Solarcross racist, because he isn't saying racist bullshit.

Don't look at others for fault when you should be looking hard in a mirror.

I am looking pretty good for an old man.
Praise the Lord.
If your arguments are based upon stereotypes then you are being racist (actually bigoted).
I don’t see many innocents, especially among those calling people racists.
One Degree wrote:If your arguments are based upon stereotypes then you are being racist (actually bigoted).
My argument of what racism is, is based on the definition, which you fail to acknowledge, or even comprehend, properly.

One Degree wrote:I don’t see many innocents, especially among those calling people racists.
:lol: That's because you don't want to acknowledge that you are often spouting racist bullshit, so you try to spin it around on the people calling you for what you're saying. It's a sad but not uncommon failing amongst people who say racist things.
Godstud wrote:My argument of what racism is, is based on the definition, which you fail to acknowledge, or even comprehend, properly.

:lol: That's because you don't want to acknowledge that you are often spouting racist bullshit, so you try to spin it around on the people calling you for what you're saying. It's a sad but not uncommon failing amongst people who say racist things.

You don’t find it contradictory calling someone a racist who doesn’t believe in your ‘imaginary groups’? I have a long history of posts objecting to all ‘groups’. Your inability to understand what I am actually saying is not evidence of any racism on my part. It is simply your inability to understand me.
One Degree wrote:You don’t find it contradictory calling someone a racist who doesn’t believe in your ‘imaginary groups’?
You don't have to believe in the "imaginary group" if you are demonstrating racism against it.

One Degree wrote:I have a long history of posts objecting to all ‘groups’.
No. You have particular attention towards particular ones. You have demonstrated this numerous times.

One Degree wrote:Your inability to understand what I am actually saying is not evidence of any racism on my part.
No, the statements you make that are racist are evidence of this.

One Degree wrote:It is simply your inability to understand me.
I understand you quite well, and you have shown yourself to be racist, in what you say, on numerous occasions.

Nice try, @One Degree, but your belief that you aren't racist, is not borne out by what you say. Believe what you will, but you've been called racist because you've said racist shit, and for no other reason than that.
Godstud wrote:You don't have to believe in the "imaginary group" if you are demonstrating racism against it.

No. You have particular attention towards particular ones. You have demonstrated this numerous times.

No, the statements you make that are racist are evidence of this.

I understand you quite well, and you have shown yourself to be racist, in what you say, on numerous occasions.

Nice try, @One Degree, but your belief that you aren't racist, is not borne out by what you say. Believe what you will, but you've been called racist because you've said racist shit, and for no other reason than that.

SOS. 5 baseless accusations without a single meaningful comment. It is a waste of time trying to convince people their ‘knowledge’ is ignorance. I wonder what allows some to understand this and others to live their whole lives in delusions of self righteousness?
:lol: They are only baseless accusations if you ignore facts, and the things you have said. You even deny the definition of racism because it applies so aptly, to you. You're a man who has posted numerous racist statements. That's simply a fact you like to deny.

No one on Pofo, who doesn't make racist statements, gets called racist. That's a fact. You make up a childish argument to deny your racism.

Admit it and try to be better. Don't continue to say racist things. and no one will call you a racist. I am not going to hunt down every racist statement you've made, either, to prove the point. It's simply not necessary.
Godstud wrote::lol: They are only baseless accusations if you ignore facts, and the things you have said. You even deny the definition of racism because it applies so aptly, to you. You're a man who has posted numerous racist statements. That's simply a fact you like to deny.

No one on Pofo, who doesn't make racist statements, gets called racist. That's a fact. You make up a childish argument to deny your racism.

Admit it and try to be better. Don't continue to say racist things. and no one will call you a racist. I am not going to hunt down every racist statement you've made, either, to prove the point. It's simply not necessary.

Your trolling is tiresome. I have repeatedly challenged you to post one of these ‘racist’ posts of mine and you never have. You just accept your imagination as reality.
Why don’t you try proving you are not racist? Try it and maybe you will understand how vile your attacks are.
You are the one who keeps coming back to this bullshit that "liberals", on this forum, are calling people who are not worthy of the label Racist, racists. That's patently false.

One Degree wrote:I have repeatedly challenged you to post one of these ‘racist’ posts of mine and you never have.
No, this is the first time, and I have already done so in the past. I am not poring over hundreds of your horrid moronic posts to find the examples of your racism. You even contesting the definition of racism is an example of it. I am not the only one to have noticed this, either.

One Degree wrote:Why don’t you try proving you are not racist? Try it and maybe you will understand how vile your attacks are.
:roll: Seeing as I don't make racist statements, I have no need to prove I am not one, when there is no evidence to suggest such a thing.

If you find the label so "vile", then STOP MAKING RACIST FUCKING STATEMENTS! It's that fucking easy... to someone who isn't a racist, that is. Racists always manage to say stupid shit, as racism is based in ignorance and poor education.
Godstud wrote:Seeing as I don't make racist statements, I have no need to prove I am not one, when there is no evidence to suggest such a thing.

If you find the label so "vile", then STOP MAKING RACIST FUCKING STATEMENTS! It's that fucking easy... to someone who isn't a racist, that is. Racists always manage to say stupid shit, as racism is based in ignorance and poor education.

Why do you always manage to say stupid shit?
Hindsite wrote:Why do you always manage to say stupid shit?
I don't. That's really rich coming from you. :lol:

@SolarCross It doesn't happen here. The racists here, however, don't like being reminded of it every time they say something colossally stupid... which is invariably.
Godstud wrote:I don't. That's really rich coming from you. :lol:

@SolarCross It doesn't happen here. The racists here, however, don't like being reminded of it every time they say something colossally stupid... which is invariably.

Racistist
@One Degree Thank you, Racist. I am against racism. I guess you embrace it. SAD. I thought it was limited to the stupid and uneducated.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]