Bidet Users: Are they worth it? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Anything from household gadgets to the Large Hadron Collider (note: political science topics belong in the Environment & Science forum).

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Technically there was never a shortage of Toilet paper. They just couldn't get enough into the stores quick enough. Today, with the UK at least, you can buy Toilet paper. But when you couldn't they filled the aisles with kitchen roll. But like the rest of the idiots, we bought two large 40 roll bundle packs during panic buying season and I suspect that is going to last for a few months so now even though you can buy them, we walk past them.
I go thru about a roll a week. I have gotten a 30 pack. I am good for a long time! :lol:

I only got it because it was 50% off, and we use it for everything, not simply the bathroom.

Interesting to note: If you removed the cardboard roll in the middle and unwind the tissue from the middle, it works really well in a multi-functional role.
ness31 wrote:I cannot believe we are having this conversation. Fucking surreal.

I cannot believe you posted your opinion on something you've never tried.
Last edited by AFAIK on 12 Apr 2020 08:48, edited 1 time in total.
AFAIK wrote:I cannot believe you posted your opinion on something you've never tried.

You silly little troll :lol:
sweet baby jesus, what makes you all so sure I have not tried a bum gun? :lol:

you aren’t wandering the wilderness anymore guys! we have proper sanitation and your anuses will be just fine - thanks to your sphincters - until you shower. Some of us shower twice a day!!
The bum gun is the pinnacle of washroom technology and civilization. Toilet paper is for out-houses. and porta-potties.

You're a barbarian, @ness31!
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yale course on Ukrainian history: https://www.you[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

You cannot simultaneously claim that the IDF is lo[…]

You mean that hospital that was in fact hit by a r[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]