Medical professionals unload on anti-vaxxers - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Anything from household gadgets to the Large Hadron Collider (note: political science topics belong in the Environment & Science forum).

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Epidemics/pandemics run in cycles. We can see what happened by looking at history. Just one mistake can lead to a disaster of epic proportion.

I find it laughable and sad at the same time that my manager is afraid that the vaccine will kill her since she has a weak immune system. Yet, if the virus gets to her, she will wish she was dead. She might be a candidate for long COVID. Before the pandemic, I could see some of her little problems like a sore wrist (needs an upright mouse) or sore neck. What she never told me was that she is vulnerable to viruses. Her husband is not much stronger than her. So if either one of them gets COVID, it's not going to be pleasant for either of them. They have a dog too and medical professionals believe that animals can pass COVID to people and vice versa. So, she rarely steps out of her house.

Students can protest on campus, but they can't jus[…]

how 'the mismeasure of man' was totally refuted.[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]

It very much is, since it's why there's a war in t[…]