sunni\shia. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By anasawad
continuing the formerly starting debate in war on syria threat ...
@mujahid

1-this is not about sects......sunni-shia sects are living together just fine everywhere.....
arabs in the mid east are the ones waging the wars....one after anther ..literally for 100s of years now ...

2-why wouldn't i hate slavery .? why would any sane person like it ? even the prophet hated it and fought it ?? or you just skipped that part...
3-i dont hate islam..i am a muslim....i follow the good qualities of both sects ....i read and studied all the main books of both sects and searched into each topic of interest in islam to all its sources....and i came to realise when comparing whats said and ordered in islam to whats being done by the people who call them selves righteous and islamic that they're breaking islam in numerous ways...

3-shia cult is not created by enemies of islam.....shia started as jafari and zaidi shia ...the prophet said before he died that islam will be applied correctly after hem and the caliphate will rule for 30 years ...then it will become an inherited thrown .-ملك- ,,,....and 30 years exactly after the prophet died the ummayads took rule ..and an age of tyranny and dictatorship began ... shia cult started there...it started to fight unjustice ..to support islam ..to support righteous .....
nowadays ...the ones who call them selves shia and do many crimes in the name of shia and calls the caliphates tyrants are not shia ..they were created by arab leaders to expand their power .....you would know all about it if you read the history of al-azraqi and the seljuk empire ..and we fought them far longer than any other.......
the people who are trying to destroy islam from inside and will claim to be muslims and twist islam are the same ones waging false jihad in syria now ..and they're mentioned by the prophet in all their qualities and characteristics ....

4-you can call me an apostate all you want ..and you can call me an infidel like many of your types do to everyone they dont agree with ....
that doesnt change reality.....i read and search almost every topic coming to my mind about islam as it is my religion..and when going back to quran and hadith ...i know full well that what those islamists are doing not only is not islam ...but islam warned against them ...and told of their danger and ordered all muslims to fight them to the last breath as they'll bring ruin and injustice to the world ......

5- the shia teachings is not much different than sunni..infact it is the same ....its one religion..one god..one rule ....nothing more.......those islamists who fight everyone are the same people publishing and spreading this believe of difference and division.....
By anasawad
to answer for the jihad question...

jihad has many rules and orders within it ...
a jihad is the way muslims defend and empower them selves...jihad can not and shall not be declared against other muslims....
jihad has a number of rules within it including preventing crimes against civilians....

jihad waged by muslims and for muslims ......
for the jihad in syria....it was declared by saudi and qatari ranks ....people who as said in quran ..entered a relationship where they are subservient to the jews and christians whom themselves are allies and loyal only to each other........
by god's words ...those who do such are not muslims ....and on the basis .....the very basis of their faith (the ones who declared the jihad) is doubtful ....
as well as the fact...that a jihad cant be waged....funded ..supported..and grown by the very people who declare full hostility to islam and muslims and by all means butcher muslims by masses ....(NATO alikes) ....
thus the jihad in syria is not valid nor actual jihad....
a valid one would be declared to Jerusalem right south of syria ...

is assad a tyrant ...yes....why he's not punished .....its debatable as he's used as a gate way to secure the last positions standing for survival of the islamic nations....and at the current times....he's no longer seen as important ...syria will be secured and his remaining is not needed and most probably to be disposed at a certain point

EDIT: and the bodies of the last arab led massacres not only against shia and persians but against others are still fresh and no more than 100 year of age
By Mujahid_X
anasawad wrote:jihad can not and shall not be declared against other muslims....

Unless you are shia, then you are fighting for justice, right? Cause you just called the shia jihad against the Ummayads, one for justice.

But muslims fighting a criminal shia regime, are cruel animals. How dare they stand up for justice.

Come on man.

By Mujahid_X
anasawad wrote:for the jihad in syria....it was declared by saudi and qatari ranks ....people who as said in quran ..entered a relationship where they are subservient to the jews and christians whom themselves are allies and loyal only to each other........
by god's words ...those who do such are not muslims ....and on the basis .....the very basis of their faith (the ones who declared the jihad) is doubtful ....
as well as the fact...that a jihad cant be waged....funded ..supported..and grown by the very people who declare full hostility to islam and muslims and by all means butcher muslims by masses ....(NATO alikes) ....
thus the jihad in syria is not valid nor actual jihad....
a valid one would be declared to Jerusalem right south of syria ...

Jihad against jerusalem cannot start with these phony islamic rulers, who are in bed with the jews, I agree. They must all go. Including tyrant Assad. United under one caliphate.
By anasawad
shia regime ? is an alawite..not a shia .......
and you keep missing the better evil point......
assad regime (This one and his father) was kept not because they were some amazing people....
they were kept because its an active war status ....whether its declared politically or not ....we're at war....and one nation after anther is being destroyed by this war in the islamic world.....if assad was to be destroyed ...it would in all possible scenario's mean the slaughter of millions of people .......
half the people in the shia world knows and admits that assad is a criminal ...and they also know that there was no other option ....
now other options are being made..........
assad called on for russia's help not because he cant handle things on the ground ..or because iran cant do it ......
assad knows that once iran is on the ground leading the battle he's going for waste...and because of his knowledge the iran was a bigger threat to his position ..he called on for russia .........even publically it was stated bu iranian leaders in the past year that assad's position and leadership can be replaced if necessity called ..
and with iranian troops on the ground ....and more are just waiting the right moment to crash in ....
it is only a matter of time before not the rebels .nor islamists..nor assad becomes part of the picture...and russia knows full well that iran is a more important and stratigic ally than assad....
By Mujahid_X
Most rebels aren't hellbent on slaughtering the nussayaries as u claim. Russia also said assad is exchangable. The regime needs to be destroyed. Even if the face of it left(assad), nothing would change.
By Mujahid_X
anasawad wrote:and you keep missing the better evil point......

No, you miss your point, you claimed, that jihad cannot be valid if muslims declare it on other muslims.

Yet, u declared the shia jihad against the ummayads, one for justice.
By anasawad
first of all.....not an accurate or valid use of that calling but anyways..
the ones powerful enough to take control and have their voices heard all at a certain point stated of wanting an ethnic cleansing against the alawites and the shia ....

syria is currently politically built as a family owned state ....once the people in charge including assad goes....all will be different .....
but the scenario where one of the basic sides remain in power is not going to happen ....no one is going to let it happen....
as the minute assad falls and rebels or islamists take control .....it will move directly from civil war to full scale regional war .....and to avoid that ...the process to spawn a new regime fitting all people yet not having any of the former orders (of both sides) in it ....
not sure who said it ...but i saw an iranian analyst talking about the on going process for what he called a new syria rising from the ashes of the old ..

for the jihad against the ummayads ...not really..i didn't miss my point...
yazeed for example is said even by sunni scholars to have left islam....along with other ummayad tyrants who in all their actions have been only using islam as a political tool but being no where near actual muslims ....many of them literally adding up false hadith and twists to gain more power and justify their actions....and by islam ...those who do such are not muslims....
omar ben abd al aziz was one of very few leaders to have actually ruled by islam and brought the justice and fairness of islam .....
and in his time ....no one moved anything against hem ....because he was an actual muslim leader....

the ottomans in the other hand built their empire on enslaving and mass killing people .....they were fought for they were criminals but jihad was not declared by anyone against them because their people and most of them were full time muslims .......and even their main armies though were greatly misguided but were muslims....
while the ummayads in most records ..many of their leaders starting from yazeed hired mercs to oppress and kill muslims who opposed them ....
By Mujahid_X
Yeah, islam has been a tool for power since the beginning. By everyone. Offcourse the ummayads too. Obviously the safavids. Fuck the ottomans.

But, it is said you cannot declare war against a muslim ruler, even if it's a tyrant. At least the ummayads were caliphs.

Is Assad a caliph, or enforcer of Allah's law on earth?
By anasawad
a tyrant directly in everyway breaks the rules of god and inforce unjustice and takes the rights of the people and must be fought.....
the only case where he can not be fought is if that fighting hem would bring more damage and suffery than his reign ....
assad unfortunately for most his reign was in this case ...as fighting and removing would more destructive than his rule (both father and son).....

the persian world is on the other hand somewhat different.....through history ...the persian world held a type of balance in powers within it .....meaning that one power couldn't obtain full control .....resulting that while parts do use islam for seek of power ...there was always someone to counter it and limit or contain it ........
thats why states like the timurids couldn't last for long ...

ummayads were not caliphs...a muslim caliphate is some one who muslims choose and agree hem for leadership....not someone who inherit his position...

assad is an alawite and a secularist ....there is a large contreversy of whether alawites are considered muslims or not ....so obiously neither ....
Taiwan-China crisis.

It's been 10 with Xi so far. :roll: I'd try talk[…]

This lawyer's "crime"? Merely being pres[…]

Why You'll Never Achieve the American Dream

It was the dream of millions of people who came f[…]

Then what is my argument? That cops disproporti[…]