IS DONALD TRUMP CHRISTIAN? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
Beren wrote:I could rather imagine Donald Jr. as such. He seems really fucked up and could be the next phase. That'd be scary indeed.

ImageImage

You imagine him as being bad and yet not someone like Hunter Biden? :eh: . I don't know either that well but what i've seen lately...

At any rate, historically it should come as no surprise to people when fathers and then later sons become President in the USA; John Adams and John Quincy Adams, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush.
Rancid wrote:I wonder if Trump Jr will run in 2024. Probably will.

If Trump falls and his presidency becomes a dead end of history, he probably won't, or won't get too far anyway. Which could be the ultimate reason for not reelecting Trump, if you still need one.
annatar1914 wrote:You imagine him as being bad and yet not someone like Hunter Biden? :eh:

I actually imagine him as being a psycho and the most dangerous Trump, so one must be a real Trump cultist to support him. Hunter Biden may be a bastard, but the Bidens are not a potential presidential dynasty and there are no Biden cultists to ever elect him president as well.
Beren wrote:I actually imagine him as being a psycho and the most dangerous Trump, so one must be a real Trump cultist to support him. Hunter Biden may be a bastard, but the Bidens are not a potential presidential dynasty and there are no Biden cultists to ever elect him president as well.

Well, can't say that I'm on the Trump train, he or his clan, but it's possible that we are going to have to get used to them for a while. This is an old story; a very old story.
annatar1914 wrote:You imagine him as being bad and yet not someone like Hunter Biden? :eh: . I don't know either that well but what i've seen lately...

Don Trump Jr.'s past: shooting defenceless animals and posing with their corpses. Taking part in a family business chock-full of tax dodges and fraudulent dealings, often with dubious foreign entities. Still taking cocaine.
Hunter Biden's past: Money-grabbing position in a dubious foreign business. Kicked his cocaine habit. Chairman of World Food Program USA, of which the international form has just won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Hunter has some low points in his resume, but also redeeming ones, that are "good Christian" things. Don Trump is just a selfish waste of space.
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Don Trump Jr.'s past: shooting defenceless animals and posing with their corpses. Taking part in a family business chock-full of tax dodges and fraudulent dealings, often with dubious foreign entities. Still taking cocaine.
Hunter Biden's past: Money-grabbing position in a dubious foreign business. Kicked his cocaine habit. Chairman of World Food Program USA, of which the international form has just won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Hunter has some low points in his resume, but also redeeming ones, that are "good Christian" things. Don Trump is just a selfish waste of space.

@PoFo History Mods

I'll remember you said all this when the videos and emails concerning the Biden clan all come out, if they ever come out fully and if the Media does it's job....

As it is, these people are Oligarchic Capitalists, the Wealthy, the Rich. And Scripture doesn't have much good to say about such people in any case. But I myself am a sinner, of them I am the chief, so all the more reason to pray for all these people.

Money and the love of Money is just vainly trying to fill a void in one's life that cannot be filled without God.
The whole e-mail thing with Hunter Biden is rubbish. I doubt there's much validity to these claims. It's just mudslinging.
Godstud wrote:The whole e-mail thing with Hunter Biden is rubbish.

DKIM, Sender Policy Framework, DMARC, etc. will be able to identify the validity of senders pretty easily. You don't see email headers when you're reading your email, but there's a lot more information there. There's a reason Biden has disappeared from the campaign trail again.

Example Email Header wrote:Return-Path: <example_from@dc.edu>
X-SpamCatcher-Score: 1 [X]
Received: from [136.167.40.119] (HELO dc.edu)
by fe3.dc.edu (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 4.1.8)
with ESMTP-TLS id 61258719 for example_to@mail.dc.edu; Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:40:10 -0400
Message-ID: <4129F3CA.2020509@dc.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2005 11:40:36 -0400
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
X-Accept-Language: en-us, en
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: Jon Smith <example_to@mail.dc.edu>
Subject: Business Development Meeting
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Example of Routing Info in an Email Header wrote:Received: from tom.bath.dc.uk ([138.38.32.21] ident=yalrla9a1j69szla2ydr)
by steve.wrath.dc.uk with esmtp (Exim 3.36 #2)id 19OjC3-00064B-00
for example_to@imaps.bath.dc.uk; Sat, 07 Jun 2005 20:17:35 +0100

Received: from write.example.com ([205.206.231.26])
by tom.wrath.dc.uk with esmtp id 19OjBy-0001lb-3V
for example_to@bath.ac.uk; Sat, 07 Jun 2005 20:17:30 +0100

Received: from master.example.com (lists.example.com [205.206.231.19])
by write.example.com (Postfix) with QMQP
id F11418F2C1; Sat, 7 Jun 2005 12:34:34 -0600 (MDT)

People said the same thing about Hillary Clinton's email, but once we get down to the forensics, we can even determine the path it took from Joe Biden's account to Hunter Biden's account, for example. That's why social media is doing everything to suppress the story and the mainstream media won't ask questions. The Streisand Effect is in play though, and everybody is aware of it now.

If it's real--and it appears that it is--the story will be told. The Democrats had every opportunity to go with a fresher, younger, cleaner candidate. I'm not sure it would have helped, but this is where they are now.
You can't get much more Christian(in the USA), than this:

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business
Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.

And while donors to the Eric Trump Foundation were told their money was going to help sick kids, more than $500,000 was re-donated to other charities, many of which were connected to Trump family members or interests, including at least four groups that subsequently paid to hold golf tournaments at Trump courses.

All of this seems to defy federal tax rules and state laws that ban self-dealing and misleading donors. It also raises larger questions about the Trump family dynamics and whether Eric and his brother, Don Jr., can be truly independent of their father.

Especially since the person who specifically commanded that the for-profit Trump Organization start billing hundreds of thousands of dollars to the nonprofit Eric Trump Foundation, according to two people directly involved, was none other than the current president of the United States, Donald Trump.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexand ... 00a1486b4a
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

There are many ways to approach a construction sit[…]

https://twitter.com/yanisvaroufakis/status/1773500[…]

One potential solution is for us to do everything[…]

Nobody has the means to intercept any significant[…]