How BIG Is God? - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Besoeker
#14804268
Hindsite wrote:I do not hate science for that is real knowledge, however EVil-lution over billions of years is not science, but a doctrine of demons.







Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah

Evolutiounists don't claim that we evolved fom chimps or apes.
Nor do they claim that god doesn't exist. That's an irrelevanve.
You need to get your shit straight.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#14804288
Besoeker wrote:Evolutiounists don't claim that we evolved fom chimps or apes.
Nor do they claim that god doesn't exist. That's an irrelevanve.
You need to get your shit straight.

You only heard what you wanted to hear. He also said or from a creature like a chimpanzee and way before that from a fish and way before that from an exploding rock. Ha, ha.
:lol:

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
User avatar
By ingliz
#14804291
an exploding rock. Ha, ha.

Yes.

Meteorite Yields Evidence of Primitive Life on Early Mars - JPL - NASA wrote:The NASA-funded team found the first organic molecules thought to be of Martian origin; several mineral features characteristic of biological activity; and possible microscopic fossils of primitive, bacteria-like organisms inside of an ancient Martian rock that fell to Earth as a meteorite.


:lol:
User avatar
By Hindsite
#14804301
ingliz wrote:Yes.

Meteorite Yields Evidence of Primitive Life on Early Mars - JPL - NASA wrote:
The NASA-funded team found the first organic molecules thought to be of Martian origin; several mineral features characteristic of biological activity; and possible microscopic fossils of primitive, bacteria-like organisms inside of an ancient Martian rock that fell to Earth as a meteorite.

You don't really believe that crap do you?
User avatar
By Godstud
#14804422
@Hindsite It's called science. Please. Go back to the Spanish Inquisition, where you belong.
User avatar
By Drlee
#14805167
A main stream [sic] biblical fundamentalism, perhaps. Such views - anti-science biblical literalism, biblical inerrancy, and feverishly apocalyptic speculation about the end times - are seen as absurdly archaic curiosities in mainstream Protestant and Catholic Churches.


This is correct. The religious far-right is losing its battle with the young. The encouraging thing is that young people, often better Christians than you and I, are all about doing God's work. There is nothing more joyful to a Christian than to see a young person (Christian, Jew, Muslim, Atheist or other) feeding a homeless person or treating a poor person who is ill. It makes God smile I imagine. Not much smiling at Congress I also imagine.
User avatar
By Hindsite
#14825987
Drlee wrote:This is correct. The religious far-right is losing its battle with the young. The encouraging thing is that young people, often better Christians than you and I, are all about doing God's work. There is nothing more joyful to a Christian than to see a young person (Christian, Jew, Muslim, Atheist or other) feeding a homeless person or treating a poor person who is ill. It makes God smile I imagine. Not much smiling at Congress I also imagine.

I imagine it is difficult to do much smiling when you have to deal with so many communist Democrats and RINOs.
  • 1
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12

Lukashenko may sleep badly only if he's so much wo[…]

Who is Kamala Harris?

Kamala Harris represents law and order a lot more […]

I’ve rarely seen in depth discussions but this see[…]

Your posts ignores the fact that blacks do more c[…]