I Reject, I Affirm. ''Raising the Black Flag'' in an Age of Devilry. - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
I had earlier stated that;

Therefore, I think the real ''Fatima secret'' is likely to be more of the same, in greater form. If they believe in this why hide it? And yet if they do not, why canonize those who obviously do?

Those questions I'll try to address in my next post.

The answer is already clear to me that the secret constitutes partly of something that has already happened, and something that has not, so in other words, a general line of implementation to be followed by more than one Roman Pontiff....

But this isn't all of what this post is going to be about. It's going to be partly about ''The Resistance'', those elements of what I and Spengler among others have called the Magian culture complex, Abrahamic religions, Monotheism, what have you, and others affiliated with the Anti-Western set of cultures

The battles are in the East, and in the Southern half of the world, particularly in the Middle East, Eurasia, Africa and in Latin America. Those outside Western culture, and those ''in'' but not ''of'' the Western Culture, more or less alienated from it.

People burn down what they don't want to be part of anymore, not what they do want to be part of. Not saying it's right or that it's wrong, probably a good deal of evil and some spots of good there, but it is a fact of human history. But a mere spasm or a rebellion isn't a revolution, and discontent isn't throwing off an alien or semi-alien culture. This conflict goes deeper and more to the root of the human condition and how Modernism has triumphed, while faltering in it's turn.

The Faustian civilization complex is a kind of Matriarchy, and always has been so since it's inception in around circa 1000 AD, and The Magian civilization complex has always been a kind of Patriarchy, since it's inception from the foundation of the World. Some of what I am saying may seem oddly correct, while other parts of it may seem jarring and strange and wrong, certainly counter intuitive at first glance.
I have earlier inferred that the political tradition of American politics that has been known since 1776 AD is now essentially on ''life support'', and that it could only survive embedded within a religious tradition that claims to give it a Divine sanction, and that therefore it would necessarily and deterministically pass to Mormonism to be the civic religion of the American state in the not too distant future.

This therefore goes to the heart of what I've been discussing this entire thread; the challenge of false versus true spirituality and religious faith in the face of Modernity and the Post-Modern crisis. People in such times of crisis adopt easy solutions, not always the true solutions, and this is the case in my offered example also. When this happens, it will be because on a deeper level, the natural trajectory of the Western civilization favors it, and so earlier iterations of the Western spiritual model such as Roman Catholicism and Protestantism are now moribund and will whither away and be absorbed for the most part into the newer and likely final model.

How does this play out today, are there signs of this now? While many Mormons in political leadership are leary of Donald Trump the person, there's no doubt that he only represents a transitional figure in a growing wave.

Whether people like it or not, America is heading into a very national populist phase in it's political, social, and economic life. Nationalism and Populism are here to stay regardless of the political fate of President Trump and his part in that movement. It is likely, even probable, that a Democratic candidate in the near future will adopt the very same policies as Donald Trump and the nationalist and conservative populist positions on the issues as he has, and definitely Republican candidates will also, it's a winning formula whatever one thinks about it's present standard bearer. American exceptionalism and American Empire are here to stay.

And being here to stay, means that a narrative will be woven in order to explain why this is so, to hold people together. And the elites will feel the need for an explanation that takes the reason for America to the very beginning of things, and to the very end as well, like all Empires have done in the past. Explanation will also be needed therefore for the friendship America has with some and enmity towards others, and this too means Mormonism will have to be taken up and used (which I will elaborate on in another post)
Whatever happens in and with the West, it will happen and life will go on even if a culture does not. Now I'd like to turn to the ''Magian'' Culture of Spengler's apt descriptor, and speak of Shia Islam and it's seizure of worldly revolutionary hope via the Iranian Islamic Revolution, such that as i've mentioned in earlier posts, the ''Left'' will soon quickly turn to this Shia Islam in all sincerity, and convert. Shia Islam runs counter to but parallel with Orthodox Christianity, positing a Hidden Imam instead of Christ, and it's counter-initiation is like a fun house mirror version of Orthodox neptic teaching. It is entirely possible that when it comes down to it in the end, the real spiritual struggle for the hearts and minds of men everywhere will be precisely between these two beliefs; only one is true necessarily speaking. Here is a video on the ''Hidden Imam'';

Now, here we have two religions. One is true and good and from God, the other is deceit and deception from Satan. But both can only be understood with an acceptance of the ''Magian'' worldview, the worldview of Monotheism. But whose ''God'' is truly God, Allah or the Holy Triune God of the Scriptures? I have made my choice, and as time goes on, in my opinion these two choices will be the only ones, Supreme Truth and Supreme Deception.

Now, again, the Shia Muslim and the traditional Orthodox Christian live in the same reality, and believing in miracles both false and true I could even concede that such a person could still exist Occulted, a person like the so called ''12th Imam.'' And the Twelver Shia Muslim could easily take my beliefs and say that I am a follower of ''Dajjal-al-Mastih''.

What determines the outcome of the battle for belief? As always, Miracle and the power of God. And over time, I don't think anyone will be able to be a neutral observer in this conflict between Good and Evil (which wears the appearance of Good).
annatar1914 wrote:Whether people like it or not, America is heading into a very national populist phase in it's political, social, and economic life. Nationalism and Populism are here to stay regardless of the political fate of President Trump and his part in that movement. It is likely, even probable, that a Democratic candidate in the near future will adopt the very same policies as Donald Trump and the nationalist and conservative populist positions on the issues as he has, and definitely Republican candidates will also, it's a winning formula whatever one thinks about it's present standard bearer. American exceptionalism and American Empire are here to stay.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/08/20/th ... e-preview/
In an article in the Atlantic last year, Jake Sullivan, another former national security official who now occupies a unique position as an advisor on both foreign and domestic policy [to Joe Biden], argued that, thanks to its capacity for self-renewal, its pragmatism, and its commitment to a doctrine of enlightened self-interest, the United States remains uniquely capable of world leadership, albeit in the more modest role of first among equals. In words guaranteed to vex the left, Sullivan called for “a new American exceptionalism” to restore the nation’s place atop the global order.
Local Localist wrote:https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/08/20/the-biden-doctrine-exists-already-heres-an-inside-preview/

@Local Localist , thank you, you get it, when so many do not. What that means concerning the rest of the things I talk about in this thread I'm not entirely sure, a world in which America actually increases in power and strength and gains a true civic religion, while other forces diametrically opposed to American exceptionalism likewise increase in power and strength...
annatar1914 wrote:Whatever happens in and with the West, it will happen and life will go on even if a culture does not. Now I'd like to turn to the ''Magian'' Culture of Spengler's apt descriptor, and speak of Shia Islam and it's seizure of worldly revolutionary hope via the Iranian Islamic Revolution, such that as i've mentioned in earlier posts, the ''Left'' will soon quickly turn to this Shia Islam in all sincerity, and convert. Shia Islam runs counter to but parallel with Orthodox Christianity, positing a Hidden Imam instead of Christ, and it's counter-initiation is like a fun house mirror version of Orthodox neptic teaching. It is entirely possible that when it comes down to it in the end, the real spiritual struggle for the hearts and minds of men everywhere will be precisely between these two beliefs; only one is true necessarily speaking. Here is a video on the ''Hidden Imam'';

Now, here we have two religions. One is true and good and from God, the other is deceit and deception from Satan. But both can only be understood with an acceptance of the ''Magian'' worldview, the worldview of Monotheism. But whose ''God'' is truly God, Allah or the Holy Triune God of the Scriptures? I have made my choice, and as time goes on, in my opinion these two choices will be the only ones, Supreme Truth and Supreme Deception.

Now, again, the Shia Muslim and the traditional Orthodox Christian live in the same reality, and believing in miracles both false and true I could even concede that such a person could still exist Occulted, a person like the so called ''12th Imam.'' And the Twelver Shia Muslim could easily take my beliefs and say that I am a follower of ''Dajjal-al-Mastih''.

What determines the outcome of the battle for belief? As always, Miracle and the power of God. And over time, I don't think anyone will be able to be a neutral observer in this conflict between Good and Evil (which wears the appearance of Good).

I know you folks might not have been following lately perhaps @Potemkin or @Hindsite or @Political Interest , @Patrickov, and others I haven't mentioned, forgive...

But I was motivated to continue this train of thought I've had lately tonight by an exchange the members @Istanbuller and @Atlantis were having earlier, and it struck me how profound the misunderstanding truly is on one side...

As Blaise Pascal once said;

'' Evil is easy, and has infinite forms; good is almost unique. But a certain kind of evil is as difficult to find as what we call good; and often on this account such particular evil gets passed off as good. An extraordinary greatness of soul is needed in order to attain to it as well as to good.''

Modern Western man is not capable of any greatness of soul collectively speaking, for great good or for great evil, and so I have to look to the East in order to find either true Good or true Evil. They and I and also my fellow believers in Orthodoxy believe in prophets, and the fact we do not believe that theirs is one does not preclude belief in prophetic ministry altogether. A lot harder to discern false prophets from the true when doesn't believe in prophets existing at all...

And they of a certain particular Eastern camp of followers of a man they claim as a prophet do not, interestingly enough, believe much in modern western man and his civilization either, his false scientific paradigms, his theories of evolution or cosmology, none of it. although some for a time and to a degree might have been seduced for a while.

The lukewarm however, the hollow men, they do not know if they even have a soul, much less a soul to save or to risk on a perilous journey. It is a good thing that God is merciful and loves mankind.
@annatar1914

I have been following the thread and I am always very interested in reading your thoughts. My only concern is that my comments could divert the conversation away from the natural trajectory that it would otherwise take. I do have a tendency to do this.

Are you familiar with comparative eschatology? There are parallels between Islamic and Orthodox Christian eschatology. There is an Islamic scholar who has written about this. According to his thesis the true Christians or Romans are the Orthodox Christians and both Muslims and Christians will have a temporary alliance for a certain period at the end times.

annatar1914 wrote:I know you folks might not have been following lately perhaps @Potemkin or @Hindsite or @Political Interest , @Patrickov, and others I haven't mentioned, forgive...

But I was motivated to continue this train of thought I've had lately tonight by an exchange the members @Istanbuller and @Atlantis were having earlier, and it struck me how profound the misunderstanding truly is on one side...

As Blaise Pascal once said;

'' Evil is easy, and has infinite forms; good is almost unique. But a certain kind of evil is as difficult to find as what we call good; and often on this account such particular evil gets passed off as good. An extraordinary greatness of soul is needed in order to attain to it as well as to good.''

Modern Western man is not capable of any greatness of soul collectively speaking, for great good or for great evil, and so I have to look to the East in order to find either true Good or true Evil. They and I and also my fellow believers in Orthodoxy believe in prophets, and the fact we do not believe that theirs is one does not preclude belief in prophetic ministry altogether. A lot harder to discern false prophets from the true when doesn't believe in prophets existing at all...

And they of a certain particular Eastern camp of followers of a man they claim as a prophet do not, interestingly enough, believe much in modern western man and his civilization either, his false scientific paradigms, his theories of evolution or cosmology, none of it. although some for a time and to a degree might have been seduced for a while.

The lukewarm however, the hollow men, they do not know if they even have a soul, much less a soul to save or to risk on a perilous journey. It is a good thing that God is merciful and loves mankind.

The contemporary West is incapable of making the distinction between true good and true evil and this is apparent in what the West believes in collectively today. That Westerners can in such large numbers so easily be seduced by all sorts of strange ideas and approve of that which is patently incorrect from the point of view of morality is testament to this. To say that the contemporary West is dysfuctional is not to condemn European civilisation because this is not representative of its true culture but rather a strange type of aberration that has developed over time. The West needs to rediscover its true self once again and turn inward both on an individual personal level and in respect to the way it conducts itself on the level of international relations.

But somehow the West became unable to grasp right and wrong. There is a real inability to understand basic issues and eternal values that peoples from other civilisations understand. The pandemic has illustrated this in many apparent ways.

A perfect case in point are illegal parties that have been taking place during the pandemic. The authorities told us not to go to parties but youths have been getting together where they get drunk out of their minds and take drugs. Some young women were raped and there were also stabbings. Naturally the virus also spreads through these types of gatherings. Any reasonable person would understand that even if they want to go to a party at a time like this they can't. They can't for themselves and for others around them and for the national good. Could we imagine people having such an attitude in a village in the North Caucasus? I highly doubt it.

And this begs the question of why the West cannot grasp true good and true evil. What is it in the West that prevents this?

In any society the average person most likely does not think very deeply about grand questions. Most people do what their society tells them, it would seem. In the West people do what the society tells them, they believe in the moral relativism that they see in the press and media, they adopt the ideas of the sociologists they read who put to them these anti-social ideologies. The Irish abortion referendum is another example. When that was passed there was almost dancing in the streets and this development shocked Catholics both in Ireland and internationally. Most people who cannot distinguish right from wrong seem to be doing so because they live in a world where these are not clear and where truth became some type of ambiguous question. The social environment in which they live creates this ambiguity.

This begs the question, however, as to why there are still some Westerners ill at ease with all of this and some who do seem able, or at least more able to distinguish true good from true evil. If they can make the choice then why can't others? It can't therefore be solely due to the social environment.

At the risk of sounding Marxist it is most likely a structural issue. In a lot of the West the society was based on trade and craftsmanship. In the eastern lands people were peasants and non-urban dwellers. Over time the prevalence of this in the former will produce a cultural tendency towards a certain type of individualistic mentality. When this individualism is not restrained by strict social convention and religion, as it was for most of Western history the result is the lack of moral compass we see today. The social revolutions of the 1960s onwards most likely removed any restraint on what was inherently an already highly individualistic society.

There is as you say a dearth of greatness of soul today in the West, collectively speaking. But that could change one day. Hopefully a day will come where people want a better life for themselves and want to know true freedom again.
@Political Interest , my friend, you wrote;

I have been following the thread and I am always very interested in reading your thoughts. My only concern is that my comments could divert the conversation away from the natural trajectory that it would otherwise take. I do have a tendency to do this.

Reading what you have written, it is definitely not a diversion at all, for it parallels some of the issues and concerns that motivated me to begin this thread in the first place.

Are you familiar with comparative eschatology? There are parallels between Islamic and Orthodox Christian eschatology. There is an Islamic scholar who has written about this. According to his thesis the true Christians or Romans are the Orthodox Christians and both Muslims and Christians will have a temporary alliance for a certain period at the end times.

Yes, I have, and the man you speak of is I believe Sheik Imran Hussein, am I right? And yes, he is correct in that respect, few as the traditional Orthodox Christians are we are 'Romans'', for the ''Third Rome'' of the Apostolic Faith still exists, the ''Katehon'' that holds back the forces of darkness from the world from engulfing us entirely before the Second Coming.

The contemporary West is incapable of making the distinction between true good and true evil and this is apparent in what the West believes in collectively today. That Westerners can in such large numbers so easily be seduced by all sorts of strange ideas and approve of that which is patently incorrect from the point of view of morality is testament to this. To say that the contemporary West is dysfuctional is not to condemn European civilisation because this is not representative of its true culture but rather a strange type of aberration that has developed over time. The West needs to rediscover its true self once again and turn inward both on an individual personal level and in respect to the way it conducts itself on the level of international relations.

To quote Khomiakov; ''Oh that they would be what they once were!'' To be what they were before the Schism...

But somehow the West became unable to grasp right and wrong. There is a real inability to understand basic issues and eternal values that peoples from other civilisations understand. The pandemic has illustrated this in many apparent ways.

A perfect case in point are illegal parties that have been taking place during the pandemic. The authorities told us not to go to parties but youths have been getting together where they get drunk out of their minds and take drugs. Some young women were raped and there were also stabbings. Naturally the virus also spreads through these types of gatherings. Any reasonable person would understand that even if they want to go to a party at a time like this they can't. They can't for themselves and for others around them and for the national good. Could we imagine people having such an attitude in a village in the North Caucasus? I highly doubt it.

I doubt it as well. This event has clarified matters for me in this respect, the response collectively speaking being a fundamental difference between the response of a pagan and hedonistic society, and one that has a heroic or even saintly response to life in it's cultural DNA. My ''Faustian'' and ''Magian'' societies to borrow from Spengler as I do. The Monotheist and the Polytheist responses.

And this begs the question of why the West cannot grasp true good and true evil. What is it in the West that prevents this?

A cultivated smallness of soul that is sunk in materialism, by which I do not mean the materialism I believe in (as per Tertullian and others, that even ''Spirit'' is just refined and subtle form of matter in existence), but that what they sense in the immediate ''now'' is all there is.

In any society the average person most likely does not think very deeply about grand questions. Most people do what their society tells them, it would seem. In the West people do what the society tells them, they believe in the moral relativism that they see in the press and media, they adopt the ideas of the sociologists they read who put to them these anti-social ideologies. The Irish abortion referendum is another example. When that was passed there was almost dancing in the streets and this development shocked Catholics both in Ireland and internationally. Most people who cannot distinguish right from wrong seem to be doing so because they live in a world where these are not clear and where truth became some type of ambiguous question. The social environment in which they live creates this ambiguity.

With the cultivation of essentially a return to a pagan way of life, I think that there is a transition between ''paganisms'' at work, in which the old and moribund Roman Catholicism/Protestantism has fully expired collectively speaking, but the newer expression of what they stood for has not yet arrived. I believe that this will be Mormonism, and have given reasons why I think that this will be so. Mainly it's an belief on my part that America will eventually absorb Western Europe culturally and politically.

This begs the question, however, as to why there are still some Westerners ill at ease with all of this and some who do seem able, or at least more able to distinguish true good from true evil. If they can make the choice then why can't others? It can't therefore be solely due to the social environment.

At the risk of sounding Marxist it is most likely a structural issue. In a lot of the West the society was based on trade and craftsmanship. In the eastern lands people were peasants and non-urban dwellers. Over time the prevalence of this in the former will produce a cultural tendency towards a certain type of individualistic mentality. When this individualism is not restrained by strict social convention and religion, as it was for most of Western history the result is the lack of moral compass we see today. The social revolutions of the 1960s onwards most likely removed any restraint on what was inherently an already highly individualistic society.

No I agree, it's definitely a structural issue and also a perceptual one, in which one individual makes a personal choice for one way of life, and another makes a different one-but respects the social consequences of the sum total of the other's choices with all the others of the same ilk. In other words, the ''good'' respect the social outcome of being outnumbered while the others never will, evil being what it is. For the West has enshrined the principle of an alleged ''neutral'' and secular ground where error has the same public rights as truth from the very beginning.

There is as you say a dearth of greatness of soul today in the West, collectively speaking. But that could change one day. Hopefully a day will come where people want a better life for themselves and want to know true freedom again.

I pray for that day, every day.
annatar1914 wrote:Reading what you have written, it is definitely not a diversion at all, for it parallels some of the issues and concerns that motivated me to begin this thread in the first place.

Thank you. I hope it can be of some service.

annatar1914 wrote:Yes, I have, and the man you speak of is I believe Sheik Imran Hussein, am I right? And yes, he is correct in that respect, few as the traditional Orthodox Christians are we are 'Romans'', for the ''Third Rome'' of the Apostolic Faith still exists, the ''Katehon'' that holds back the forces of darkness from the world from engulfing us entirely before the Second Coming.

That is him, yes. Sheikh Imran Hosein has opposed the conversion of Hagia Sophia into a mosque and also criticised the janissary institution. It seems he is also open to dialogue with Christians.

annatar1914 wrote:To quote Khomiakov; ''Oh that they would be what they once were!'' To be what they were before the Schism...

Sadly I think such trajectories were established in the West well before the Schism.

annatar1914 wrote:I doubt it as well. This event has clarified matters for me in this respect, the response collectively speaking being a fundamental difference between the response of a pagan and hedonistic society, and one that has a heroic or even saintly response to life in it's cultural DNA. My ''Faustian'' and ''Magian'' societies to borrow from Spengler as I do. The Monotheist and the Polytheist responses.

Apparently it is a custom in the North Caucasus that you stand when an elder enters the room. The moral universe is simply too different.

annatar1914 wrote:A cultivated smallness of soul that is sunk in materialism, by which I do not mean the materialism I believe in (as per Tertullian and others, that even ''Spirit'' is just refined and subtle form of matter in existence), but that what they sense in the immediate ''now'' is all there is.

It is very much cultivated over the generations and it is almost as if it has established itself into the DNA of people.

annatar1914 wrote:With the cultivation of essentially a return to a pagan way of life, I think that there is a transition between ''paganisms'' at work, in which the old and moribund Roman Catholicism/Protestantism has fully expired collectively speaking, but the newer expression of what they stood for has not yet arrived. I believe that this will be Mormonism, and have given reasons why I think that this will be so. Mainly it's an belief on my part that America will eventually absorb Western Europe culturally and politically.

Mormonism is a quintessentially American religion.

annatar1914 wrote:No I agree, it's definitely a structural issue and also a perceptual one, in which one individual makes a personal choice for one way of life, and another makes a different one-but respects the social consequences of the sum total of the other's choices with all the others of the same ilk. In other words, the ''good'' respect the social outcome of being outnumbered while the others never will, evil being what it is. For the West has enshrined the principle of an alleged ''neutral'' and secular ground where error has the same public rights as truth from the very beginning.

Anyone who opposes this social contract can be met with very aggressive opposition. Individual autonomy and free choice are held up as almost scared principles. It's like a secular religion.

annatar1914 wrote:I pray for that day, every day.

And for this I am grateful.
@Political Interest , regarding your contributions;

Thank you. I hope it can be of some service.

No problem, it helps more than you know perhaps.

And regarding the identity of the Muslim leader you spoke of, you replied;

That is him, yes. Sheikh Imran Hosein has opposed the conversion of Hagia Sophia into a mosque and also criticised the janissary institution. It seems he is also open to dialogue with Christians.

Yes i've seen several of his videos online, and it appears that he is not of the sort who engages in a false ecumenism, which clergy of different faiths engage in when they begin to believe in none of them, but rather that he sees a definite unfolding of Islam's eschatological dimension-in which the Muslims have an ally for a time at least in the ''Romans'', and is applying it to present and ongoing events.

You commented in response to my concern that things in the West became dire after the Roman Schism in 1054 AD that;

Sadly I think such trajectories were established in the West well before the Schism.

The history of heresy as it falls away from the true Catholic Church of the Orthodox faith is such that it can last in an indefinite state attempting to overcome the Faith for a good 50 to 300 years, as with the heresy of Iconoclasm. Then it dies out or becomes something else, with the older assembly hanging on for a little while. So that is what happened with Papism, it started around 800 AD as a tendency or cluster of Western tendencies which fully developed and became clear in 1054 AD. Protestantism started up as the full expression of this really in the 1400's with the Hussites and John Wycliffe, then later Martin Luther and John Calvin in the 1500's. Some 300 years later give or take, from Protestantism grew Mormonism as the theological end state of the Western spiritual culture.

Regarding Western morals and social responsibility;

Apparently it is a custom in the North Caucasus that you stand when an elder enters the room. The moral universe is simply too different.

I'd say, an immoral universe. It was more like the Caucasian standard in my grandfather's time, and it may return somewhat to that type of respectful behavior, but I think it'll take some severe shocks to the system for that to happen.

It is very much cultivated over the generations and it is almost as if it has established itself into the DNA of people.

Seems that way, that's why I get frustrated at places like PoFo, where I feel like a stranger in a strange land, and so many conversations feel like a mutual incomprehension or aversion even to the idea of absolute truth itself on the part of some.

Mormonism is a quintessentially American religion.

Yes it is, which is why I think it is successful to an incredible degree in the Western world where other beliefs struggle to survive. It has a myth and a narrative that appeals to the natural man of the Western world, a narrative that they already tend to believe about themselves and about reality, the historical details alone being a slight hindering to their conversion, in an age in which many people in the West know very little history to begin with.

Anyone who opposes this social contract can be met with very aggressive opposition. Individual autonomy and free choice are held up as almost scared principles. It's like a secular religion.

Yes, and when you can transpose those ideas into a religion like Mormonism as if they had divine sanction, those principles are seen as literally sacred scriptures. To Mormons, the American Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights, are Sacred in the same sense they hold the Bible and the Book of Mormon and other documents, as being holy also.

Regarding my belief in the power of prayer;

And for this I am grateful.

Thank you, I do believe that it works and is answered in some fashion.
Very few look at what is truly important in this world.

This will change everything;

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/r ... mb-n896422

As I have said in other places and times, some events are a kind of diversion on some level for other events, while people are busy and distracted they do not see, they do not notice, even if they should.

I have said that the Islamic Republic of Iran would become the new center of World Revolution, with it's Theo-Ideology as an integral part, and that the ''Left'' would convert to that and be absorbed. When it is confirmed (for I believe that they already have them) that Iran has nuclear weapons and the means to send them long distances via missiles, the balance of world power will change in Iran's favor, and the ''Left'' will act and believe accordingly. In fact, Islam universally could turn Twelver Shia almost ''overnight''.

We are very close to it. These countries that have recognized Israel are doing so to indicate where they stand in relation to these upcoming developments; if Israel and the United States do not firmly act, it will be far worse for them in the longer run.
annatar1914 wrote:Very few look at what is truly important in this world.

This will change everything;

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/r ... mb-n896422

As I have said in other places and times, some events are a kind of diversion on some level for other events, while people are busy and distracted they do not see, they do not notice, even if they should.

I have said that the Islamic Republic of Iran would become the new center of World Revolution, with it's Theo-Ideology as an integral part, and that the ''Left'' would convert to that and be absorbed. When it is confirmed (for I believe that they already have them) that Iran has nuclear weapons and the means to send them long distances via missiles, the balance of world power will change in Iran's favor, and the ''Left'' will act and believe accordingly. In fact, Islam universally could turn Twelver Shia almost ''overnight''.

We are very close to it. These countries that have recognized Israel are doing so to indicate where they stand in relation to these upcoming developments; if Israel and the United States do not firmly act, it will be far worse for them in the longer run.

The reason why nobody is talking about this is that it happens to be true, and nobody wants to speak of it until the tipping point is reached. Then you'll hear about almost nothing else.

The ideological world of the Liberal ''Left'' is insane; look at Hollywood for example. When the time comes, they will find in Iran something approaching stability and sanity, while possibly being able, as Shia, to engage in their innate self-loathing, craving for authority, and illusion of piety all at once. The ''Conservatives'' are too reactionary to turn to Iran. The Far Right, the Fascists, are almost there in with the Islamic Republic of Iran already.

All they need then after that is filling the need for a Leader;

@Potemkin , and others of my friends here;

I have written extensively about the utter Satanism of Ayn Rand's Objectivism, and how the entire American political system is close to Anarchism, and yet I've also wrote quite a deal about the revival of Fascism around the world and especially America. But how can America turn both almost Anarchist and Fascist at the same time? Easy, it's in America's DNA. Here is a short essay by H.L. Menken that expresses the attitude of this philosophy perfectly;

https://www.panarchy.org/mencken/contratsocial.html

''
All government, in its essence, is a conspiracy against the superior man: its one permanent object is to police him and cripple him. If it be aristocratic in organization, then it seeks to protect the man who is superior only in law against the man who is superior in fact; if it be democratic, then it seeks to protect the man who is inferior in every way against both. Thus one of its primary functions is to regiment men by force, to make them as much alike as possible and as dependent upon one another as possible, to search out and combat originality among them. All it can see in an original idea is potential change, and hence an invasion of its prerogatives.

The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And even if he is not romantic personally he is very apt to spread discontent among those who are. Ludwig van Beethoven was certainly no politician. Nor was he a patriot. Nor had he any democratic illusions in him: he held the Viennese in even more contempt than he held the Hapsburgs. Nevertheless, I am convinced that the sharp criticism of the Hapsburg government that he used to loose in the cafes of Vienna had its effects that some of his ideas of 1818, after a century of germination, got themselves translated into acts in 1918. Beethoven, like all other first-rate men, greatly disliked the government he lived under. I add the names of Goethe, Heine, Wagner and Nietzsche, to keep among Germans. That of Bismarck might follow: he admired the Hohenzollern idea, as Carlyle did, not the German people or the German administration. In his “Errinerungen,” whenever he discusses the government that he was a part of, he has difficulty keeping his contempt within the bounds of decorum.

Nine times out of ten, it seems to me, the man who proposes a change in the government he lives under, no matter how defective it may be, is romantic to the verge of sentimentality. There is seldom, if ever, any evidence that the kind of government he is unlawfully inclined to would be any better than the government he proposes to supplant. Political revolutions, in truth, do not often accomplish anything of genuine value; their one undoubted effect is simply to throw out one gang of thieves and put in another. After a revolution, of course, the successful revolutionists always try to convince doubters that they have achieved great things, and usually they hang any man who denies it. But that surely doesn’t prove their case. In Russia, for many years, the plain people were taught that getting rid of the Czar would make them all rich and happy, but now that they have got rid of him they are poorer and unhappier than ever before. The Germans, with the Kaiser in exile, have discovered that a shoemaker turned statesman is ten times as bad as a Hohenzollern. The Alsatians, having become Frenchmen again after 48 years anxious wait, have responded to the boon by becoming extravagant Germanomaniacs. The Tyrolese, though they hated the Austrians, now hate the Italians enormously more. The Irish, having rid themselves of the English after 700 years of struggle, instantly discovered that government by Englishmen, compared to government by Irishmen, was almost paradisiacal. Even the American colonies gained little by their revolt in 1776. For twenty-five years after the Revolution they were in far worse condition as free states than they would have been as colonies. Their government was more expensive, more, inefficient, more dishonest, and more tyrannical. It was only the gradual material progress of the country that saved them from starvation and collapse, and that material progress was due, not to the virtues of their new government, but to the lavishness of nature. Under the British hoof they would have got on just as well, and probably a great deal better.

The ideal government of all reflective men, from Aristotle to Herbert Spencer, is one which lets the individual alone - one which barely escapes being no government at all. This ideal, I believe, will be realized in the world twenty or thirty centuries after I have passed from these scenes and taken up my home in Hell.''

Ayn Rand found a fertile field in which to plant Objectivism, because most American Proto-Fascists are Libertarians in spirit and were already there well ahead of her.
annatar1914 wrote:The reason why nobody is talking about this is that it happens to be true, and nobody wants to speak of it until the tipping point is reached. Then you'll hear about almost nothing else.

The ideological world of the Liberal ''Left'' is insane; look at Hollywood for example. When the time comes, they will find in Iran something approaching stability and sanity, while possibly being able, as Shia, to engage in their innate self-loathing, craving for authority, and illusion of piety all at once. The ''Conservatives'' are too reactionary to turn to Iran. The Far Right, the Fascists, are almost there in with the Islamic Republic of Iran already.

All they need then after that is filling the need for a Leader;

Note to readers; I am not saying that there is a Hidden Imam Mahdi or anything like that; what I am suggesting is that the Messianic longing is both natural and supernatural to Magian/Monotheist societies, and that as an Orthodox Christian, I know that this is and will be fulfilled not by some counterfit, but by Christ Himself. I'm not discussing the Antichrist, yet.
annatar1914 wrote:Note to readers; I am not saying that there is a Hidden Imam Mahdi or anything like that; what I am suggesting is that the Messianic longing is both natural and supernatural to Magian/Monotheist societies, and that as an Orthodox Christian, I know that this is and will be fulfilled not by some counterfit, but by Christ Himself. I'm not discussing the Antichrist, yet.

I'll clarify again. There will be one claiming to be the Hidden Imam Mahdi of Shia Twelver Islam, and he will be a counterfit against and in place of Christ, the Antichrist of Christian Scripture.

Shia Twelver Islam will overtake all other sects of Islam, and will engulf a good portion of the entire world, with a few parts of the world being places of refuge from him and his followers-which will be the greater number of mankind at that time.

I do not know of course when that will be, it could be at the end of a longer period of development.
annatar1914 wrote:I'll clarify again. There will be one claiming to be the Hidden Imam Mahdi of Shia Twelver Islam, and he will be a counterfit against and in place of Christ, the Antichrist of Christian Scripture.

Shia Twelver Islam will overtake all other sects of Islam, and will engulf a good portion of the entire world, with a few parts of the world being places of refuge from him and his followers-which will be the greater number of mankind at that time.

I do not know of course when that will be, it could be at the end of a longer period of development.

I'm wrong about this too. Back to the drawing board. Edit; I've been in a bit of a funk. And this has colored my perception of things. I of course only know what the Fathers and Scripture have said concerning the End Times, and I've dodged it and what the Fathers have said for a very long time, dishonestly trying to pick any candidate I could besides the type which they presented from the very beginning. I'll talk about that some time soon.

Wake me up when you have something to replace it.[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]