My reflections on 2020 AD - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
Hindsite wrote:President Trump is not allowed to stay in office more than 4 more years, if reelected.

That wasn't my point, @Hindsite . My point was that President Trump will win re-election, and that by the time 2024 AD rolls around, the Democratic Party will have basically lost it's ability to win national elections forever, and will eventually go the way of previous American parties like the Fedralists, the Whigs, and the Know-Nothing parties.

It won't be necessary for Trump to carry on past 2024 AD to have completed the tasks history has set out for him to do.
annatar1914 wrote:That wasn't my point, @Hindsite . My point was that President Trump will win re-election, and that by the time 2024 AD rolls around, the Democratic Party will have basically lost it's ability to win national elections forever, and will eventually go the way of previous American parties like the Fedralists, the Whigs, and the Know-Nothing parties.

It won't be necessary for Trump to carry on past 2024 AD to have completed the tasks history has set out for him to do.

I am not so sure.
Hindsite wrote:I am not so sure.

Your answer means that you may have to go out on a limb here. @Hindsite , if you understand that President Trump can't run for another term after 2024 AD, yet also don't believe he can finish his work, then you're suggesting the possibility that Trump might suspend the Constitution, right?
annatar1914 wrote:Your answer means that you may have to go out on a limb here. @Hindsite , if you understand that President Trump can't run for another term after 2024 AD, yet also don't believe he can finish his work, then you're suggesting the possibility that Trump might suspend the Constitution, right?

Wrong.
Hindsite wrote:Wrong.

You're not writing clearly. What you're then saying logically from what you've written so far then is that you are not positive that President Trump will carry out his entire agenda, even if he wins in 2020 and leaves office in 2024.
Donna wrote:Trump will probably instigate a constitutional crisis in 2024 if he gets re-elected.

Doesn't matter. I figure that by 2024, any US President will by that point; ''instigating a constitutional crisis'', and they have long before that... The American Republic as presently constituted has been dead for some time, so don't get too hung up on the names of the Oligarchs fighting over not only the titles but also the real power.
annatar1914 wrote:You're not writing clearly. What you're then saying logically from what you've written so far then is that you are not positive that President Trump will carry out his entire agenda, even if he wins in 2020 and leaves office in 2024.

Right.
Hindsite wrote:Right.

And yet, you have all this near-religious devotion for the man and believe that he's a leader sent from God to ''Make America Great Again''... How do you square that with also not believing that he'll accomplish his goals?
2020 has been pretty awesome so far. The market collapsed, the fake left bit it in the dem primaries, shopping malls have been closed, and professional sports have been canceled. I'm pleased as punch with 2020 so far.
Donna wrote::roll:

there's zero chance that Trump will refuse to leave office. The wingnuts said the same thing about Obama and it was just as retarded. They also said Obama was a communist. Obama is a communist like Trump is a fascist. It's all just retarded nonsense.
Sivad wrote:there's zero chance that Trump will refuse to leave office.

I'll keep this quote in mind so I can make you eat your words later, provided PoFo survives COVID-19.
Donna wrote:I'll keep this quote in mind so I can make you eat your words later.

people said the same thing when I laughed at their Obamanoia.

provided PoFo survives COVID-19

we got a lot of olds around here, coronavirus might lay waste to pofo.
Sivad wrote:people said the same thing when I laughed at their Obamanoia.

The difference is that Obama actually looked forward to his genteel retirement while Trump has no choice but to be president for life if he doesn't want to go to jail.
Donna wrote:The difference is that Obama actually looked forward to his genteel retirement while Trump has no choice but to be president for life if he doesn't want to go to jail.

I can see you've really giv3n this a lot of thought.
All right folks, thanks for the intelligent and civilized debate.

Fact is, Obama and Trump are as one. Both are or were legitimate rulers in the United States, whatever I may think of them personally, and thus to be followed up to the very limits of their office's power, in all things save sin.

I know this isn't understood, I know that even if understood it wouldn't be a popular belief, but even given my ideas on Revolution, this is what I hold to. Obedience is a difficult thing to do, but so too it it's flip side of the coin; Command. And to command one must learn to obey.
annatar1914 wrote:And yet, you have all this near-religious devotion for the man and believe that he's a leader sent from God to ''Make America Great Again''... How do you square that with also not believing that he'll accomplish his goals?

The Trump of God has already completed the goal to "Make America Great Again", but I am not sure that he will be able to "Keep America Great" which is his new campaign slogan. The Devil and his demons are working hard against that and a large number of the people seem to be working against that too. God sometimes allows such evil to rule.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]

This year, Canada spent more paying interest on it[…]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachment[…]

On the epidemic of truth inversion

Environmental factors and epigenetic expressions […]