Jihadists worship Kali, not Allah - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
In a dream from February 2002, I am in a plaza of a mosque. Muslims in white garments have formed a square, about eight to ten men on each side. In the center of the square stands one man. One of the men in the formation rushes forward with a sword and slits open the belly of the man in the middle. The victim runs up to one of the lines of the square but falls down. He is then laid face up on a wooden platform. A hook is inserted inside the victim's belly and a winch above him pulls out the man's intestines.

Disembowelment is an image linked with some portrayals of the Hindu goddess Kali, who consumes all so she may give birth to all. She is often associated with the Thuggees, a cult in colonial India that hijacked travelers and then robbed and murdered them. The Thuggees included Muslims who had adopted Kali as their deity. I would conclude from my dream that the jihadists are the new Thuggees. As in the dream, they increased their power by sacrificing fellow Muslims.

The dream became even more relevant in November 2008 when terrorists attacked hotels in Mumbai, India, killing 171 and injuring hundreds more. Both the old and new Thuggees had targeted tourists in India.

So, while terrorists may ostensibly worship Allah, their actions betray their true spiritual nature.
Islam only seems particularly brutal from the point of view of Christians, if we view it as continuation of the Old Testament though, it doesn't look so out of place. So I'd say that Allah and Jehovah are not too far apart.

As far as I know, Islam only acknowledges the Old Testament, but doesn't consider attaching it to the Koran (like Christians to with the New Testament). I reckon the religion would have a stronger basis if it did though, especially as it has the concept of abrogation to iron out any conflicts.
Robert Urbanek wrote:In a dream from February 2002, I am in a plaza of a mosque. Muslims in white garments have formed a square, about eight to ten men on each side. In the center of the square stands one man. One of the men in the formation rushes forward with a sword and slits open the belly of the man in the middle. The victim runs up to one of the lines of the square but falls down. He is then laid face up on a wooden platform. A hook is inserted inside the victim's belly and a winch above him pulls out the man's intestines.

Disembowelment is an image linked with some portrayals of the Hindu goddess Kali, who consumes all so she may give birth to all. She is often associated with the Thuggees, a cult in colonial India that hijacked travelers and then robbed and murdered them. The Thuggees included Muslims who had adopted Kali as their deity. I would conclude from my dream that the jihadists are the new Thuggees. As in the dream, they increased their power by sacrificing fellow Muslims.

The dream became even more relevant in November 2008 when terrorists attacked hotels in Mumbai, India, killing 171 and injuring hundreds more. Both the old and new Thuggees had targeted tourists in India.

So, while terrorists may ostensibly worship Allah, their actions betray their true spiritual nature.

If you read the life of mighty mo founder of Islamism then you might realise that Kali = Allah = Satan
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]