David Bentley Hart on Heaven, Hell, and Universal Salvation - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
He is a pretentious jackass but he's still one of my favorite people. He's by far the most intelligent theist going today and his theology is about as close to my kind of transtheism as theism gets. He's no apologist for "christianity" but he is a very powerful Christian thinker:

Unthinking Majority wrote:We have no idea about any supernatural beings existing or not. It's completely illogical nonsense. There's zero reliable evidence. Heaven and hell exist on earth and that's it.

Well thank you for your learned opinion, it's deep thinkers like you that keep us all on our toes.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...We have bottomless pockets and Russia does not[…]

@Godstud What is going to change? I thought t[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]

Seeing that this place is filled to the brim with […]