Prayer changes our skin color - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
The United States is becoming a predominantly nonwhite nation because we prayed that it would. And not just an ordinary prayer. It was a prayer composed by our "best and brightest" and "hand delivered" to God.

The prayer was delivered to the heavens on March 2, 1972 aboard the spacecraft Pioneer 10. The probe passed within 81,000 miles of Jupiter on December 3, 1973. The spacecraft obtained the first close-up images of the planet, taking measurements of its radiation belts, magnetic fields and predominantly liquid composition. Pioneer 10 then explored the outer regions of the solar system, studying cosmic rays and particles from the solar wind. On March 31, 1997, when the mission formally ended, Pioneer 10 was 6.28 billion miles from Earth and heading away from our system.

In the event an alien civilization would someday encounter Pioneer 10, scientists had placed aboard the spacecraft a plaque intended to represent our world. The plaque shows a naked man and woman standing before an outline of the spacecraft. The features of the man and woman represent a computerized analysis of the average person on our planet. While the drawings are not finely detailed, the male is depicted with a broad nose, which is not a Caucasian feature.

Expecting an alien civilization to discover Pioneer 10 is like dropping a dime in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean in the hope that it will one day be recovered by a deep sea diver. But who are we trying to communicate with, if not aliens? Since the heavens above have traditionally been considered the abode of the gods, a message into space is a message intended for God. Pioneer 10's "message in a bottle," thus, was a prayer to God, expressing the hopes and aspirations of the people who sent it: the people of the United States. And that message in the plaque, though unintended, said, "We want the people of America to look like the average human being, a mix of every race on earth."

Our prayer is being answered.

Robert Urbanek wrote:While the drawings are not finely detailed, the male is depicted with a broad nose, which is not a Caucasian feature.

You are correct as far as the nose is concerned, but I had a look at the drawing and saw that the male genitalia are in fact typically small as is known for the white peoples.
I am sorry but there goes you thesis.
I pray all the time that my skin will get darker, but when I go into the sun, it only goes to red. So much for your theory!

:D

As president, he can certainly stop it. Why sho[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s) […]

Europeans and Russians are educated, this makes t[…]

Was Bataclan or 9/11 an inside job??? @litwin […]