Why we Jews reject our Messiah - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
my phone is possessed buy a legion of Gestapo from hell and keeps cutting me off so I shall make a collection of YouTubes that are about 2 minutes long a piece. I accept Jesus as my Messiah but I believe there's another Messiah coming who's actually going to fulfill the prophecies. The Romans nailed my Messiah to a bit of wood because he was claiming to be God. He also did not fulfil feel the prophecies about what the Messiah would be. Don't let the Jews suffer guilt by association. My family disowned me and won't even return my phone calls. I knew how Jesus feels being rejected by his own people and it brought us together. Plus, it's amazing that the most influential man to walk the worlds, the most successful of all people was a Jew born in a barn, who's first public miracle was turning water into the most addictive drug in the world known for making people sexually promiscuous and causing best friends to fight, not to mention one of the few drugs that is so addictive that you can die from the withdrawal. Jesus likes to party and he loves his Hebrew Vino
just a little secret, God gave us wine, cocaine, and heroin, which is causing people to drop dead. Fascists gave us meth. God gave us tobacco which causes cancer, man gave us meth which does not. God gave us all kinds of natural chemicals would kill us and marijuana which makes us fat and obese. Man gave us meth which makes us lose weight. God gave us natural things which grow out of the ground killing comedians like Chris Farley and John Belushi and countless celebrities and rock stars like Sublime and Kurt Cobain. So man gave us methamphetamine which does not lower the inhibitions , increases one's ability to concentrate, gives a person a lot of love for work, stop people from falling asleep at the wheel, increases reflexes, and when meth first came out it was called philippon , which translates into " love for work " . It was given to kamikaze pilots because it made them better at accurately hitting their targets. You will never hear of somebody dying of meth overdose if it was pure methamphetamine. If the government legalize methamphetamine again and tax the hell out of itz, it would save a lot of lives, get people off of alcohol, heroin, cocaine , opioids, and increase people's work performance and at school. The only danger would be dry mouth and increase risk of cavities, but teeth can be replaced. God gave us many natural growing chemicals that are deadly, and fungus psychedelics magic mushrooms, so mankind gave us relatively safe meth. If moderators find that to be inappropriate , I will delete it. Peace and goodwill to you all!
Unthinking Majority wrote:The vast majority of Jews reject Jesus as the Messiah because they were brainwashed since birth by their parents, schools, and synagogues to do so.
yes, but our parents give us good reasons why to listen. The Pharisees and Sadducees were not taught by their parents to reject Jesus.
Spider-Man wrote:yes, but our parents give us good reasons why to listen. The Pharisees and Sadducees were not taught by their parents to reject Jesus.

The only good reason not to believe that Jesus is the Messiah is the same reason not to believe Moses parted the Red Sea. Because it's all horseshit. You're all brainwashed to believe fables.
Unthinking Majority wrote:The only good reason not to believe that Jesus is the Messiah is the same reason not to believe Moses parted the Red Sea. Because it's all horseshit. You're all brainwashed to believe fables.

The Big Bang Theory is more far-fetched than the Red Sea parting.
Unthinking Majority wrote:Really? One is based on the laws of physics and science, the other defies all such things.

The apes are not still evolving. What happened. The Apes have not invented any new tools for thousands of years where human beings have space Ships that fly to the moon and cell phones. The theory of evolution is not proven. Is it is a far-fetched Theory. A great big bang has no scientific evidence for producing round planets and stars which eventually evolves into life forms with smartphones and satellites in the sky. Laws of physics and science do not backup Darwin's theory. I believe in evolution by the way
Religion is a waste of time.
If you cant explain or understand how the world came to existence it does not mean that religion has all the answers
religion was made by people

You should start asking questions because self criticism is something religious people seem lacking
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Religion is a waste of time.
If you cant explain or understand how the world came to existence it does not mean that religion has all the answers
religion was made by people

You should start asking questions because self criticism is something religious people seem lacking
I think religion causes a lot of problems and I think there is all kinds of ridiculous garbage promoted by religious people. I am not a Christian. I embraced fascism as a religion. Fascism most resembles Shintoism. Shintoism has no dogmas , no founder, no scriptures , and there's no preaching or proselytizing. Shintoism is compatible with all religions. Shintoism is very patriotic. Mussolini dreamed of a religion that could bring all religions together and be compatible with them all. He dreamed of all religious people respecting what everyone else holds as sacred and all religions getting along and chilling out. A lot of people do not know that fascism is actually a religion
Imagehttps://youtu.be/mI-opebIyOU
The Queen, aka Elizabeth II is the messiah of Britain and France. She is the anointed Queen of England, Scotland, France and a few other places. The Queen is officially and legally the Christ of Britain.
Spider-Man wrote:The apes are not still evolving. What happened. The Apes have not invented any new tools for thousands of years where human beings have space Ships that fly to the moon and cell phones. The theory of evolution is not proven. Is it is a far-fetched Theory. A great big bang has no scientific evidence for producing round planets and stars which eventually evolves into life forms with smartphones and satellites in the sky. Laws of physics and science do not backup Darwin's theory. I believe in evolution by the way

LOL.
Oxymoron wrote:Simply put, there is not enough evidence that he was the Messiah.

Here's all the evidence you need:

The Messiah has to be History's most famous person referred to as a Jewish Rabbi (he has to know the scriptures off by heart).

That literally currently IS JESUS (called Rabbi many times in the NT) and he is believed to be the greatest Jewish Rabbi by 4 billion people across two different major religions. He was respected and recognised as a Rabbi by the Jewish Sanhedrin and the Pharisees, although they rejected his education to get the title as he was a practitioner of Galilian Judaism (as is still NORMAL today in the Jewish religious community, most Jewish denominations respect the title but not the education of Rabbi's in other denominational sects).

He is logically the Messiah, since only a lunatic would believe Christianity and Islam will magically disappear after thousands of years. And that some Military political dictator asshole crushing the "enemy of the Jewish people"(read as Palestinians and other non-Jews) is going to replace Jesus as history's most famous Jew. Jesus has also held the title Rex Iudaeus for nearly 2000 years on his own.

Also @Noemon can you please shift this thread to the Religion forum where it actually belongs?
colliric wrote:Here's all the evidence you need:

The Messiah has to be History's most famous person referred to as a Jewish Rabbi (he has to know the scriptures off by heart).

That literally currently IS JESUS (called Rabbi many times in the NT) and he is believed to be the greatest Jewish Rabbi by 4 billion people across two different major religions. He was respected and recognised as a Rabbi by the Jewish Sanhedrin and the Pharisees, although they rejected his education to get the title as he was a practitioner of Galilian Judaism (as is still NORMAL today in the Jewish religious community, most Jewish denominations respect the title but not the education of Rabbi's in other denominational sects).

He is logically the Messiah, since only a lunatic would believe Christianity and Islam will magically disappear after thousands of years. And that some Military political dictator asshole crushing the "enemy of the Jewish people"(read as Palestinians and other non-Jews) is going to replace Jesus as history's most famous Jew. Jesus has also held the title Rex Iudaeus for nearly 2000 years on his own.

Also @Noemon can you please shift this thread to the Religion forum where it actually belongs?

Now in English pleasE?
Oxymoron wrote:Now in English pleasE?

Christians and Muslims(who also believe Jesus is the Messiah) will never ever accept a Jewish Military Leader, and never ever accept any other Jew being called King Of The Jews of the line of King David. Neither will their religions magically disappear. Making your religion also crazy as shit.

You're outnumbered by a significant margin.

Your position the Messiah hasn't come is the subjective minority view. Overwhelming majority of individuals who believe in the concept, believe it was Jesus and any further claimant will be The Antichrist/Dajjal.

Since non-Jews are also required to ALL accept the Messiah, it was clearly Jesus Christ, since there's no way in hell they'd ever accept a Jewish Military Political Dictatorship (or Jewish Hitler as I like to call it!).
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going on[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]