Growing horns - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Robert Urbanek
In a dream on December 19, I saw a half-naked wretched man sitting on the ground. Horns start growing out of his head and he looks down to see if he still has a penis.

I thought the figure was me and I had been transformed into a demon by my “satanic” writings.

However, three days later, while perusing the news feed on my home page, I ran across the Live Science feature “20 of the most bizarre stories from the Bible,” which stated that when Moses returned from Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments, he may have grown horns because a word used in the original text, “garan,” really was “geren,” the Hebrew word for horn.

Some people in the Middle Ages believed that Moses had grown horns and that "much medieval artwork— as well as earlier and later work—depicts a Moses with horns" . . . the iconography of the ancient Near East "shows the prevalence of horns on gods and goddesses, the association of horns with exceptional beings and special power."
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]