The Green Canyon - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Robert Urbanek
In a dream on October 5, I am walking down a dimly lit corridor of a building in a desert city. At the end of the hallway, to my left, is a large door-like opening that looks out at a canyon that is tinted green. Even though I am afraid of falling out, I approach the doorway and look down at the depths of the canyon.

I then walk away but return shortly to meet a woman who tells me the opening to the canyon is an illusion. She adjusts some lights and I now see a window, with some water stains, blocking the opening. However, the window then slides open to reveal once again the drop off into the canyon.

My first impression: I was visiting a world where businesses are allowed to construct buildings on the edge of the Grand Canyon.

However, on a symbolic level, the dream seemed to suggest that, looking at the world from a “green” ecology perspective, I was seeing humanity facing an abyss represented by the canyon. The woman tried to convince me that there was no danger of falling into the abyss, but the window sliding back revealed there truly was a doorway leading to disaster.

I am open to other interpretations.
I have had climate change nightmares on a few occassions.

In one dream, I look out my house window and everything is on fire (trees, houses).

In another dream, it's the summer and I look at the weather app on my phone and temperatures are 50 degrees and getting worse every year. There are warnings on the weather app about the heat and have to stay inside some days because it's just too hot.
In a dream this morning I am a guest in the home of a rich white couple. They are doing some remodeling. The wife leads me into a large vacant room with green walls. She says she painted the walls herself. The dream may suggest that rich white women will help reshape America or the world in a green, Earth-friendly manner.
By late
Robert Urbanek wrote:
In a dream this morning I am a guest in the home of a rich white couple. They are doing some remodeling. The wife leads me into a large vacant room with green walls. She says she painted the walls herself. The dream may suggest that rich white women will help reshape America or the world in a green, Earth-friendly manner.

How long has it been since you had sex?

https://twitter.com/DSAWorkingMass/status/17842152[…]

Agree, but Israel could have easily exterminated […]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]