A dream of revolution? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
In a dream from this morning, a bomb, packaged with some party goods, is found in the trunk of a car but nobody calls the police. Instead, what looks like a food truck pulls up and begins blasting rock music. The street is then filled with crowds of young people partying.

I am annoyed but know the police are not coming. The music is not too loud, and I am resigned to the party ending in the morning.

The dream may be a metaphor for the protests in China or, more likely, those in Iran, where the party of revolution will not be stopped by the violent “bomb” threat of the authorities.
Robert Urbanek wrote:In a dream from this morning, a bomb, packaged with some party goods, is found in the trunk of a car but nobody calls the police. Instead, what looks like a food truck pulls up and begins blasting rock music. The street is then filled with crowds of young people partying.

I am annoyed but know the police are not coming. The music is not too loud, and I am resigned to the party ending in the morning.

The dream may be a metaphor for the protests in China or, more likely, those in Iran, where the party of revolution will not be stopped by the violent “bomb” threat of the authorities.

Either that, or you ate too much cheese before bedtime. :)

I recently heard a video where Penn Jillette (worl[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to fi[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or frien[…]