Men wearing blue jeans - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Panasonic
Women in blue jeans promise men of a family plan. A son, followed by another; the first usually goes to military, the second doesn't have to be religious. Seems everybody is happy: land for peasants, peace for soldiers, and jobs for workers.

Point here, how about men wearing blue jeans? It seems they live parasitically on family plans: friends get educated, women are safe, and kids see doctors. The transportation system sustains this parasite by tolerating substance.

Abstractionists claim this duality is as fundamental for education as hope, for instance, and thus shall be taken religiously. The intelligent respond to women's experimentation by perpetuating circumstantial ignorance. Terror is simple.
By Godstud
Why are you condemning blue jeans? :eh: I've always worn blue jeans and I have always been a blue collar worker. I am reliant on nobody else, but myself.

Can you explain things a bit more clearly? I am not sure I see the point of your thread. :D
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Of course, and I'm not talking about Hamas or the[…]

https://twitter.com/DSAWorkingMass/status/17842152[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]