13yrs old and 15yrs old, mother and father... - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
By psyche
I think there should be a major trend for people to have kids early. So many of the older women are infertile by their early twenties. Besides, why not get the early infant and toddler years out of the way while the parents are in their least productive years economically. It makes sense. :|
By Potemkin
I'm waiting for Kumatto's take on this....
By Noelnada
Me too i want to have unprotected sex with an older female :hmm:

Any 30 year old girl around ? :lol:
By pikachu
I'm waiting for Kumatto's take on this....
WWKT: What Would Kummato Think?

If the story is true, cool, as long as their parents have enough financial reserves to support a third child.
By U184
Boys should have erectile devices implanted that do not allow erections to develop until the laws state it would be legal for sexual occurrences then simply remove them. The benefits would be, less underage pregnancy, less sexual based violence and less sexual caused social dissociation. :D
By Ter
This happened to a younger brother of a friend when I was in high school. That boy was 13 or 14 and his GF had a baby. The parents of the girl kept the baby and the dad could visit it during the weekends. Both were of "good" families. I have no idea what happened afterwards.

Ter
By Mazhi
What's the likelihood of a guy even hitting puberty at 12?

Umm, is that early? I ejaculated for the first time at 11.
By Thunderhawk
Im guessing the size difference of the parents in the photo is due to her having gone through puberty while he has only started. They do appear to be an odd couple.
By Mazhi
It's possible she was his size when they first had sex, but then she grew up and he hasn't yet.
By Potemkin
Maybe she's a human / black widow spider hybrid and will grow to twice his size before devouring him.
By Thunderhawk
She is fifteen, the growth spirt part of puberty is almost complete for her. He is thirteen, his growth spirt may not even start for another year.
By Ter
He is thirteen, his growth spirt may not even start for another year.

Quite possibly, but he was spurting something all right.

Ter
By MB.
ARTICLE FROM THE SUN WHY ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT IT?
By Zerogouki
ARTICLE FROM THE SUN WHY ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT IT?

Because a second British tabloid confirmed the story :lol:
By R_G
He is probably 13, I've noticed kids take longer to get older nowadays for some reason, or maybe it's just me.

Either way, 12 is the edge of puberty, most boys begin to produce semen from ages 12-14.

It's fucked up though no question, at 14, I don't remember anyone dating people 2 years younger, let alone a girl dating a younger guy.

I mean, does anyone here remember grade 6 and up? I recall kids always with their own grade, remember that? Like as a 7th grader it would be uncool to hang out with a 6th grader?

LOL
By Mazhi
I remember that, as a 5th grader, I had a major crush on a girl from grade 8. If she wanted it, I'd be her boyfriend in no time. But I didn't even tell her, I had no chance anyway. I could ejaculate at that time already, so basically, I could have gotten a girl pregnant as an 11-year old 5th grader, theoretically.
By Zerogouki
How in the hell did you even KNOW a girl in 8th Grade? Best friend's older sister or something?
By Mazhi
lol umm no..What's so weird about knowing a girl that goes to the same school as you?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]