School Punishes Male Teacher For Refusing To Watch A Naked Girl In The Boys’ Locker Room - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
We absolutely should get them help. And while they are being helped by licensed and competent medical professionals, these rare children should not be allowed to act out like this.

I hear the arguments coming. The poor girl is a victim. No. The boys are the victims. They are at an age where this kind of thing can affect them too.

The teacher is correct. This should not be happening and he should not be observing young girls in the shower. Neither, for that matter, should the boys.

There is no reasonable accommodation here. It would not be at all hard for the school officials and parents of this girl to sit her down and explain the situation to her.

I am not at all happy about these early transitions anyway. The research on the subject is inconclusive. Most research shows that the vast majority of children with Gender Identity Dysphoria resolve to their birth sex by age 18. GID is a treatable psychiatric condition. But none of that is germane to this situation. The girl should participate in PE with her female classmates. If, for some reason, this can't happen then she should change clothes in private or in the girls gym.

Wake me up when you have something to replace it.[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]