Men charged with having sex with 12 animals sentenced to 20-41 years - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Creatures who are half-human, half-beast are found in the legends of nearly every culture on our planet.

1. One of the most famous hybrid creatures is the centaur, the horse-man of Greek legend.
2. The Minotaur is a creature that is part bull, part man.
3. Another fantasy creature from Greek stories is the satyr, a creature who is part goat, part man.
4. The sphinx is a creature with the head of a human and the body of a lion.
5. The Mermaid is a creature with the head and upper body of a woman and the lower body and tail of a fish.
Most of the posts so far are demonstrably infantile. "Oh yuck!" would be just as convincing as what most of you have written.

Of course, the reason the posting is so terrible in this thread is because it's not being driven by thought. Instead, it's being driven by SHAME. As in "I am ashamed that other people have sex with animals."

The idea is to distance yourself from "SHAME" by posting about how much you are appalled, and how much you loathe the three men in the SHAME photo.

Shame is a very easy emotion to evoke if you're trying to sell something. Here's a perfect example (below) where consumers watching mass media are made to feel "ashamed" that they wear white shirts with slight yellowness on the collar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUwiXl7iz80

A lot of women watched a lot of daytime TV in the last century, and as a result, were made to feel ashamed about a lot of very ordinary unshameful things. This made them buy more products from the owners of the MEANS OF SHAMING (mass media and organized churches).
QatzelOk wrote:And this is a lot like circumcision and other sexual regulation that humans have been forced to follow by their custodians. No one knows why we do this, we just do it because .... we're told. By our masters.

What masters? What custodians?

Hating nature the way civilized religious people do, means that you must stand up and cheer for every restriction regarding sexuality. These rules will allow the elites to breed us to make us more productive, just like they do with sheep and dogs. The elites treating other humans like they do sheep and dogs is actually a monumentally greater problem than some guys getting their rocks off in a barn.

Now, are the elites the same as the masters?

And remember, we gave gay rights to gays, have gay bishops etc., so we are hardly cheering for restrictive sex. Also who told you we hate natue? Your elites? These idiots are dead wrong.

There is no harm, and therefore, no problem here. In fact, sex with large animals can be a harmless release for sexual energy in males especially, and this can lead to an improvement in their social relations with others.

They could hire a girl for the 'girlfriend experiene' which must be superior in enhancing their social skills with people by means of goats.

Harmess? Dead wrong. Restraints are harmful when they cause normal behaviour to be replaced with fear driven behavior

Your posts lack both logic and any form of facts/rationality. You should make friends with people and feel free to have sex with your bike if you like, in a barn if that makes it hotter.
Last edited by Stormsmith on 30 Apr 2019 07:35, edited 1 time in total.
QatzelOk wrote:They didn't "do it" so much as they fantasized about it.

Like you do, right? I was actually parodising that. Would bestiality and gay sex be key elements of your Gaia cult while human heterosexuality would be just tolerated as something necessary for survival?

@B0ycey wrote:I never said it was your fault. As English isn't your first language you are unlikely to write in slang and instead more formal making sarcasm less obvious.

Maybe it actually was, now I tend to believe you weren't the only one that didn't get it. However, I also use formal language when I'm being sarcastic in Hungarian, I don't like it so bloody obvious.
Stormsmith wrote:And remember, we gave gay rights to gays, have gay bishops etc., so we are hardly cheering for restrictive sex. Also who told you we hate natue? Your elites? These idiots are dead wrong.

Your inability to understand the role of the oligarchy in inventing an artificial "morality" that will help them control other people the way that shepherds control (and improve) sheep....and your inability to see that sexuality is strictly controlled in a civilization.... and your inability to understand the way Abrahamic religions build an artificial wall between human beings and other creatures... makes you unable to say anything useful in furthering people's understanding of the theme of this thread.

You should just say "yuck!" and quietly leave the thread.

You have been conditioned to avoid "shames" that were invented to control you.

Beren wrote:Gaia...gay...animals...haha

This sarcasm depends on shame to feed it. Shame is the opposite of self acceptance, by the way. By not accepting yourself, and by being ashamed of natural things, you are easily controlled by your superiors in the coal mines and factory farms.
QatzelOk wrote:This sarcasm depends on shame to feed it. Shame is the opposite of self acceptance, by the way. By not accepting yourself, and by being ashamed of natural things, you are easily controlled by your superiors in the coal mines and factory farms.

Why don't you answer my question instead? I thought you'd have been interested in elaborating your concept. I'm sure you have one and don't just want to fuck animals so badly (about which I couldn't care less, by the way).
Beren wrote: I thought you'd have been interested in elaborating your concept.

I would like to elaborate on some possible polemics regarding beastiality.

For example, if a human restrains a bull and gives him a blow job, swallowing his sperm, most of us would consider this inhygienic and unnatural in the extreme.

But when humans restrain one of his sisters, a cow, and drain the milk from her breasts and then drink it, it's a delicacy, normal and healthy.

Sperm is no unhealtier or less "body fluid" than milk.

So in this instance, our "morality" regarding beastiality is based on habit and superstition, and not on any kind of thought or empathy for animals. (the bull would probably enjoy his fluid extraction much more than his sister)
@QatzelOk, as you don't believe there is shame in fucking animals, just tell us all you do and be done with it.

I doubt you could sway anyones feelings on this issue. You either think the practice is perverse or you don't. There is no middle ground for persuasion.

As for milking a cow or it genitals, something tells me there is a difference in constraint levels. Although as pointed out, one is actually for drinking and the other isn't FYI. :lol:

Nice try.
QatzelOk wrote:I would like to elaborate on some possible polemics regarding beastiality.

For example, if a human restrains a bull and gives him a blow job, swallowing his sperm, most of us would consider this inhygienic and unnatural in the extreme.

But when humans restrain one of his sisters, a cow, and drain the milk from her breasts and then drink it, it's a delicacy, normal and healthy.

Sperm is no unhealtier or less "body fluid" than milk.

So in this instance, our "morality" regarding beastiality is based on habit and superstition, and not on any kind of thought or empathy for animals. (the bull would probably enjoy his fluid extraction much more than his sister)

You got to be kidding. You can't be serious.
Ter wrote:Milk is meant to be drunk.
Sperm is a fluid meant to be ejaculated in a female of the same species for reproductive purposes.

I notice you didn't include the qualifying "of the same species for reproductive purposes" that you included for sperm, though both liquids are mainly useful for reproduction purposes of the same species. You intentionally neglected to write:"Milk is meant to be drunk by babies of the same species for reproductive purposes."

The reason you lied (through omission) was to protect your own well-shared prejudices regarding appropriate animal relations.

Lying to protect your own prejudices is NOT the way to undertanding anything except the tyranny of the majority and how it can be used to manufacture repression and shame. Your fabricated shame is preventing you from thinking and evaluating the world around you.

Ring around the collar! Ring around the collar!
QatzelOk wrote:I notice you didn't include the qualifying "of the same species for reproductive purposes" that you included for sperm, though both liquids are mainly useful for reproduction purposes of the same species. You intentionally neglected to write:"Milk is meant to be drunk by babies of the same species for reproductive purposes."

Maybe that is because milk is meant to be drunk for nourishment, not reproduction.
It is not often that I have to agree with @QatzelOk's posts but here I am saying that having dirt rings around the collar after the shirt is washed is an abomination. If the dirt ring/discolouration cannot come out I donate those shirts to the less fortunates. This enhances my karma.

About the rest of your post, are you saying we should not drink cow's milk ? How shall we make milk shakes then ? Or chocolate milk ? Not even a splash in our coffee or tea Oy vey !
QatzelOk wrote::"Milk is meant to be drunk by babies of the same species for reproductive purposes."

That is an astute observation and you are correct, except where you mention that it is for reproductive purposes. The reproduction has already taken place at that stage. That is where the sperm comes in, if it is not eagerly gobbled up by a per.... (person) before it reaches its natural objective.

@FiveofSwords Edwards' critique does not con[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or frien[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]