Men charged with having sex with 12 animals sentenced to 20-41 years - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Ter wrote:That is an astute observation and you are correct, except where you mention that it is for reproductive purposes. The reproduction has already taken place at that stage. That is where the sperm comes in, if it is not eagerly gobbled up by a per.... (person) before it reaches its natural objective.

Cow milk was designed (by Superman) to allow young calves to reach adulthood. It is therefore a part of the reproduction process. Older calves stop drinking this milk before they reach adult.

Some smart dude (who was probably having sex with cows) realized that this calf-food could be used by humans as food too. Likewise, sperm contains vitamins, protein, and several hard-to-get omega proteins, and in bulls, it's in sufficient quantity to call "food."

The only difference is practice. We have been raised to do this, just like we've been raised to drive cars, live in isolated suburban dog-houses, and compete with other people for useless status symbols. None of this is "moral" or "healthy", it's just what we can do without being asked to explain ourselves.

We will go extinct if we are not able to question the deeply-ingrained practices of previous civilizations. Giggling and writing one-liners demonstrates how immature and dull-minded civilization has made us.
QatzelOk wrote:Cow milk was designed (by Superman) to allow young calves to reach adulthood.

It pains me to read that you are promoting the religious theory of intelligent design.
There is no such thing and you should be ashamed of yourself to expose the young and naive Pofo posters to such nonsense.

QatzelOk wrote: Likewise, sperm contains vitamins, protein, and several hard-to-get omega proteins, and in bulls, it's in sufficient quantity to call "food."

You lost me here. You do not want us to drink milk but you promote the ingestion of (oy gevalt!) bull's sperm ? The theory that omega are the ultimate health ingredient is very yesterday. Omegas do nothing to prevent heart disease and I have been swallowing fish oil gellules for nothing in the past.

QatzelOk wrote: We have been raised to do this, just like we've been raised to drive cars, live in isolated suburban dog-houses, and compete with other people for useless status symbols. None of this is "moral" or "healthy", it's just what we can do without being asked to explain ourselves.

I agree with you in principle but I find living in material comfort very satisfying. I do not see how my life would be better without a car, air conditionning, meat on the table, a soft dry bed, and not having to worry about tomorrow or next month.

Zai gezindt.

Shalom,

Ter
Ter wrote:It pains me to read that you are promoting the religious theory of intelligent design.
There is no such thing and you should be ashamed of yourself to expose the young and naive Pofo posters to such nonsense.

I am sure he must have meant that it just happened by accident.
Praise the Lord.
Ter wrote:It pains me to read that you are promoting the religious theory of intelligent design.

I'm not. Superman is a made-up cartoon character that appeals to boys who never grow up.

You lost me here. You do not want us to drink milk but you promote the ingestion of (oy gevalt!) bull's sperm ?

I don't care if you drink milk, and I am not promoting the consumption of alternative animal-sourced liquids. I am pointing out how situated and contrived our social norms are.

As Abraham said when he saw the children playing with tablets (idols): Why do you do this?
And the kids answered: "Because our parents did this."
They don't say "Because it's normal and why are you promoting something else?"

Moral of story: Social construction has been understood by humans for thousands of years. If you still don't understand this concept, google it and come back later.
annatar1914 wrote:It's an Islamic story, if I recall correctly.

The Muslims claim the Holy Bible is filled with errors. That is also what atheist do. QatzelOk is obviously one of those atheist that believes in the big bang theory that everything just popped into existence billions of years ago without the aid of an intelligent creator. That is what is called willful ignorance.

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
(2 Peter 3:5 KJV)

Praise the Lord.
The Muslims claim the Holy Bible is filled with errors.

And yet, they claim that the Holy Bible is a God-given witness to the truth of Islam, somewhat contradictory.

That is also what atheist do.

No, Atheists do not believe in any kind of God. Even if they encountered a being vastly greater and wiser than themselves, they would claim it was some kind of Extraterrestrial power. Muslims believe that they worship the God of Abraham, of Issac, and of Jacob, wrongly or not.

QatzelOk is obviously one of those atheist

I've been on this forum for years, and I can tell you that Qatz is not ''obviously'' anything. Nor in my opinion is anybody else. The famous Russian dissident Alexander Solzhenitsyn said once that the battleground between Good and Evil lies in the human heart, every human heart, and so I judge no one, only their words and their actions, never their heart.

that believes in the big bang theory that everything just popped into existence billions of years ago without the aid of an intelligent creator. That is what is called willful ignorance.

I am a Creationist myself, with the world being a little over 7000 years old, and made in six days, a single point of inertia in a rotating cosmos, because that is what Scripture indicates and what the Fathers teach. I was not raised as such, I came to it with God's help. Interestingly, nobody here mocks me for it, and other beliefs. If they come to believe the truth of these matters, it will be because God will illuminate their hearts.

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
(2 Peter 3:5 KJV)

Read further, and Blessed St. Peter writes of the scoffers of the Last Days, comparing them to those who scoffed before the Flood.
annatar1914 wrote:No, Atheists do not believe in any kind of God. Even if they encountered a being vastly greater and wiser than themselves, they would claim it was some kind of Extraterrestrial power. Muslims believe that they worship the God of Abraham, of Issac, and of Jacob, wrongly or not.

You clearly have a bad reading comprehension problem. I was simply comparing the Islamic claim that the Holy Bible is full of errors with the same claim of atheist. I did not make any claim about their belief in God was the same.

annatar1914 wrote:I am a Creationist myself, with the world being a little over 7000 years old, and made in six days, a single point of inertia in a rotating cosmos, because that is what Scripture indicates and what the Fathers teach. I was not raised as such, I came to it with God's help. Interestingly, nobody here mocks me for it, and other beliefs. If they come to believe the truth of these matters, it will be because God will illuminate their hearts.

Apparently, you haven't had any discussion about it with Godstud or other evolutionist on here.

annatar1914 wrote:Read further, and Blessed St. Peter writes of the scoffers of the Last Days, comparing them to those who scoffed before the Flood.

May I be the first to break the news to you. We are now living in the Last Days and there are many scoffers among us.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:Did you make this up?

No I didn't. Variations on "Abraham and the hated idols" appear in all three Abrahamic texts.
The Quranic version simply reduces it to the most important morale: idols and idol-worship are poison.
It's not the intended message that changes as Abrahamic religion morphs over time. It's the way that the ideas are encoded into language that's different (and supposedly improved).

In our current world order, humanity and the self... are our most important idols. Me, my property, my family, my reputation, my ethnicity, my nation state, my gender, my sexuality, the texts I've read... these are the ordinary and banal things that we currently elevate to "most important things of all time." As opposed to survival and harmony, which are forced to take cover.

People worship their own religious associations to the point of incredibly narrow-mindedness. And while these people (worshippers) torture animals in ways that are as close to hell as an animal can get, they firmly believe that "not having sexual fantasies" about animals is about animal rights and morality.

As they drink the calf-food they have extracted from caged, hormone-saturated cows that are killed as soon as they stop producting "product" for obese people with bloated lactose-related conditions.

Carving cows into pieces, stabbing bulls with swords for entertainment, strapping animals to a pole and calling them "pets"... are all examples of worse, more immoral behavior than penetrating an animal with a much larger and looser orifice than any human female.
@QatzelOk
Are you preaching for all humankind to become vegan? Or at least vegetarian?
There are some strong biological arguments to oppose those views.
The rearing and slaughtering of our livestock should definitely be done more humanely and bull-fighting is, I agree, barbaric.

Having intercourse with those animals is however under heavy taboo since the dawn of humankind. It is not about the physical aspects of it, no, it is generally considered immoral.

It is rather peculiar that the three musketeers from the OP are going to rot in jail for decades for having had sex with their animals whilst there are several countries in the world today, even some in the EU, that legally allow it.
QatzelOk wrote:No I didn't. Variations on "Abraham and the hated idols" appear in all three Abrahamic texts.
The Quranic version simply reduces it to the most important morale: idols and idol-worship are poison.
It's not the intended message that changes as Abrahamic religion morphs over time. It's the way that the ideas are encoded into language that's different (and supposedly improved).

Well, I am staying with the Holy Bible. And I have no desire to have sex with any beast. I am sticking with the woman that God gave to man.
Praise the Lord.
QatzelOk wrote:Most of the posts so far are demonstrably infantile. "Oh yuck!" would be just as convincing as what most of you have written.

Of course, the reason the posting is so terrible in this thread is because it's not being driven by thought. Instead, it's being driven by SHAME. As in "I am ashamed that other people have sex with animals."

The idea is to distance yourself from "SHAME" by posting about how much you are appalled, and how much you loathe the three men in the SHAME photo.

Shame is a very easy emotion to evoke if you're trying to sell something. Here's a perfect example (below) where consumers watching mass media are made to feel "ashamed" that they wear white shirts with slight yellowness on the collar:

I regard any anti-procreative sexuality as murder and a violation of the NAP based on a deductive argument. So I am totally down with these degenerates getting taken out back behind the barn and shot like the mangy dogs they are.

If you want a "serious" argument let me know and I will give it to you, but the fact that a serious argument should even have to be levied against such wickedness is merely evidence of a very sad condition indeed, both socially and psychologically.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:I regard any anti-procreative sexuality as murder and a violation of the NAP based on a deductive argument. So I am totally down with these degenerates getting taken out back behind the barn and shot like the mangy dogs they are.

So masturbation is murder. And murder is justice?

Remind me to not go to your church.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:I regard any anti-procreative sexuality as murder and a violation of the NAP based on a deductive argument. So I am totally down with these degenerates getting taken out back behind the barn and shot like the mangy dogs they are.

If you want a "serious" argument let me know and I will give it to you, but the fact that a serious argument should even have to be levied against such wickedness is merely evidence of a very sad condition indeed, both socially and psychologically.

@Victoribus Spolia ,

You know, I think that you'd agree anyway, that we live in the beginning period of another ''Dark Age'', not from an excess of what Edward Gibbon might call ''Christianity and the Barbarians'', but not enough of the same. Civilization and the Modern State serve to protect and nurture such freaks and wicked souls, because such freaks and wicked souls are precisely those drawn to seek out the State and increase it's power for their own personal protection, and power. It's the psychology behind Fascism, but few want to see it as the psychology behind Civilization and the State as well.
annatar1914 wrote:@Victoribus Spolia ,

You know, I think that you'd agree anyway, that we live in the beginning period of another ''Dark Age'', not from an excess of what Edward Gibbon might call ''Christianity and the Barbarians'', but not enough of the same. Civilization and the Modern State serve to protect and nurture such freaks and wicked souls, because such freaks and wicked souls are precisely those drawn to seek out the State and increase it's power for their own personal protection, and power. It's the psychology behind Fascism, but few want to see it as the psychology behind Civilization and the State as well.

Actually, Civilization and Christianity created the conditions for men to have sex with cows.

First, Abrahamic Religions give their A-okay to putting animals in cages and denying them a natural life.

Secondly, it seeks to control human sexuality in order to maintain a central control of every adult's daily life.

Sex-deprived men live in cruising range of caged, helpless animals... thanks to Christian (and other Abrahamic) Civilization.

Killing these people (for Christ) is just the final phase: Human Sacrifice to cover up the perversion of the human soul that came from caging animals and ourselves.
annatar1914 wrote:@Victoribus Spolia ,

I am only a near genius, so it doesn't take a genius to figure out that we are living in the time Jesus talked about before his return (Luke 17:26-30). A time like the days of Noah and Lot where violence, wickedness, sexual immorality, and going after strange flesh (Jude 1:7) would control the minds of men and women alike.

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This post was made on the 16th April two years ag[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]