6th-Grade Black Girl Says She Lied About 3 White Boys Cutting Her Dreadlocks - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
maz wrote:Where did I say hard prison time :?:

You didn't. Apologies.

maz wrote:I said that she could be made to stand out on the corner of a busy intersection with a sign saying that she lied to police and falsely claiming to have been a victim.

Meh, gimmick punishments are dumb. I like the community service idea. Simple, and can restore the value she took by wasting police resources.
Wellsy wrote:What makes you think teachers are doing that at this school?
I don't think the school has a reputation that neatly fits into even this crude characterization.
We see in the the next post by maz how the school is characterized as anti-lgbtq.
Doesn't sound a bastion of the sort of liberals you suspect.
And why should this example necessarily be causal in the case of this girls false accusations?
The mere associations of race and false accusation doesn't explain this case.
A lot of things can be quite similar if not the same yet be independent of one another.
l.

Where are you from it is a well known fact liberals dominate the classroom. Try to wear a MAGA T shirt in school.
Wellsy wrote:I don't think the point about bullying makes an excuse as much as it attempts to explain motive as I did earlier.
One can still be responsbile for one's misdeeds whilst the explanation of those misdeeds are based in some other wrong.
But true to the saying, two wrongs don't make a right, her wrong isn't negated by mention of any wrong done to her. .

Her motive was malice.

Wellsy wrote:And what is her cause? This is pretty much what I touched upon in asking what was her motive.
You seem to be pressing it into a straitjacket of some political agenda where this could be more readily explained by the girls personal circumstance and probable influences upon her life than any reference to political ideology which may be applicable to media commentators but isn't apparent in regards to the actual situation of the girl.

She is 12 years old.
Rancid wrote:You didn't. Apologies.

No worries

Rancid wrote:Meh, gimmick punishments are dumb. I like the community service idea. Simple, and can restore the value she took by wasting police resources.

Why not both?

The dumbest thing about this story was that the vice president was asked by NBC and probably other outlets to comment about this!

I guess this girl is booked with falsely reporting an assault. You could face a felony charge for filing a false police report, if you are an adult. The criminal record will stay for the rest of her life. I would do it legally to go after the bullies. Getting this right is very important.
Finfinder wrote:Where are you from it is a well known fact liberals dominate the classroom. Try to wear a MAGA T shirt in school.

Can't do that because it is consider disruptive. I wonder if they will allow "Trump 2020" shirts in school. Probably not. I just ordered one for myself.
ThirdTerm wrote:I guess this girl is booked with falsely reporting an assault. You could face a felony charge for filing a false police report, if you are an adult. The criminal record will stay for the rest of her life. I would do it legally to go after the bullies. Getting this right is very important.

I do not at all understand this post....

The girl and the grandmother just happened to be friends with Mikea Turner, the WUSA9 reporter who "broke" this story.

I can't find the original copy where the reporter first reported on the story and admitted that she is a friend of the family. I did see it on a media presenter's video who I would rather not link to.

She had a whole lot of things to say about the issue but now the station seems to have pulled down their original videos. The station should fire her.

Here is Turner's official retraction story - UPDATE: Girl who accused boys of pinning, cutting her hair, said she made the story up
EDITOR'S NOTE: This story has been updated to reflect the latest information on the 12-year-old girl who accused three boys of pinning her down and cutting her hair.

Due to the girl's age and the circumstances, WUSA9 is no longer using the identity of her or her family.

They had no problem using the girl's name when they thought she was victim.

Thunderhawk wrote:Sounds like as it got big there was a mountain of support for her, but she still fessed up. The false claim must be condemned, but confessing the lie should be praised.

How about the kids that were falsely accused? It must be hell living in a society where a person's life can be thrown into hell by the lies of others.

The media does not learn or they simply want news of racial oppression if the oppressor is white. No one makes a big deal about white people getting beat up by African gangs in Minneapolis. The latter is not a hoax as there is plenty of video evidence.
Thunderhawk wrote:Sounds like as it got big there was a mountain of support for her, but she still fessed up. The false claim must be condemned, but confessing the lie should be praised.

I do not praise the confession because they only confessed to the lie after the police had investigated and found no evidence of the attack.

The apology is more commendable than the confession, but it is enough? What about the harm done to the other students, their families, the mistrust that white people will now have against this girl and her family and other black families?

It would be one thing if the story were true, but this girl, her grandmother and Mikea Turner were blatantly spreading racial hatred based on lies.

Godstud wrote:Child lies. How is this news?
:roll: What a dumb fucking thread.

Because, Godstud, the morning news anchor of WUSA9 in Washington DC thought it was a very imporant thing for people to know.

Other news outlets also thought it was a very imporant story that their viewers needed to know as well. They also felt the need to explicitly state the ethnicities of the victim and the attackers.

It is also worth noting that a GoFundMe page was set up for the girl and her family. It has since been taken down so I do not know how much money was collected or if any of the money and gifts the family received were returned.

Here were a few reactions from people on Twitter. These were just a few I found that had hundreds or thousands of likes and retweets. This goes to show you how dangerous these lies and hoaxes can be.

When the story was determined by the police to have been a hoax, many people became upset and began to make excuses to justify their belief in the white supremacist conspiracy they think exists in America.

SpecialOlympian wrote:All of the white people involved should be genocided.

Well, that's the point: There were no white people involved. There was, however, a bullshit spewing, lying black girl involved. Is it fair to call for her to be killed, too?
maz wrote:When the story was determined by the police to have been a hoax, many people became upset and began to make excuses to justify their belief in the white supremacist conspiracy they think exists in America.

That's what happened with the Tawana Brawley case. She accused four white men (including police and a prosecutor) of being her attackers. Her case fell apart in front of a grand jury. But the racist Reverend Al Sharpton tried to justify her claims as valid because he felt that such a climate existed. Sharpton was also overheard as saying the case could make him and Brawley's other two advisors "the biggest N***** in New York".

Blacks went out of their way to provide cover for Brawley in the aftermath. Legal scholar Patricia J. Williams wrote in 1991 that the teenager "has been the victim of some unspeakable crime. No matter how she got there. No matter who did it to her—and even if she did it to herself", but she would never, ever absolve the accused of doing what they never did and what Tawana did to herself.

This case of the lying 6th grader will progress similarly. The black community will rise up in oppostion to whites because of the alleged attack. The alleged attack will be shown to be false, but the exonerated whites will continue to be harrassed by the black community until the next news cycle, and then everyone will stop giving a shit about some black 6th grade liar...
Last edited by BigSteve on 01 Oct 2019 19:02, edited 1 time in total.
SpecialOlympian wrote:All of the white people involved should be genocided.

Black people are taught by their leaders and media to be victims from the the cradle to the tomb. The victimhood mindset causes low self esteem, anger, hate, anxiety, nihilism etc.

Hence some (not all) black people feel compelled to constantly keep the issue of racism in the forefront and to even manufacture racism to justify the perennial victimhood.

Blacks raised in Africa do not have this victimhood syndrome.

Not even @wat0n denies that the IDF and Israeli […]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]