Justice For Johnny Depp.... - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Amber Heard is a Rand follower. She is from Texas. That pretty much says it all. Not nuclear physicist if you know what I mean.
After The Lone Ranger, I pretty much think Depp gets what he deserves.

;)

Amber Heard is easy on the eyes, at least... She looked good in Aquaman.

PS: No one deserves a lunatic spouse.
As far as I'm concerned and I can judge their relationship wasn't complicated, it just didn't work. It seems to me that Heard was desperate to save it, while Depp didn't care so much, which angered her. She was in love with him, but Depp is in love with himself unfortunately.
Hope this doesn't count as necroposting (this isn't worth a new thread), but what are your thoughts about this shit fest of a defamation trial going on right now in the US?

I think neither case will be successful in the trial and both their reputations will be ruined.
Depp won his defamation case against Amber Turd. Won it hard. She has to pay him 8.35 million net, except according to google her net worth does not exceed $8 million. :lol:

More importantly Depp won in the court of public opinion. This is a 1-2 whammy that turns turd into a non entity. She is not getting any significant film roles from now on.

Robert Downey Jnr just offered Depp a major collab to get his career back on track.

Defaming liars get the bullet, as it should be.

Good for Depp.

Amber Heard may have been easy on the eyes, but was an absolute nightmare.

Amber Turd. :lol: I would give you the like @Igor Antunov, for that alone! :lol:
Get that meme rolling, if it isn't already!
You know, I usually love that kind of thing and I barely tuned in. I always knew he’d be vindicated. Oh well, Virginia got some of the limelight for a change :lol:
Godstud wrote:Good for Depp.

Amber Heard may have been easy on the eyes, but was an absolute nightmare.

Amber Turd. :lol: I would give you the like @Igor Antunov, for that alone! :lol:
Get that meme rolling, if it isn't already!

It was Johnny Depp himself who came up with that one, just after the infamous incident. Her name, literally, was shit even before this trial verdict.
wat0n wrote:This does bring up a few questions about that UK defamation trial, though.

I actually thought neither suit was going to succeed.

I imagine in that defamation suit he had to prove he was innocent of abusing her (impossible to prove based solely on accusations) on top of proving she defamed him. It was a lost cause.
@AFAIK That only shows what a shitshow The Guardian is. News organizations are not supposed to take sides, but simply report the news.

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]