Do the Chinese blowtorch dogs? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
MistyTiger wrote:I found some. But while you say it's women, some articles do not specify women. In fact, I found photos of men doing it. So if you want to make a point, try to be accurate. When you focus on women and "typical" "chinese" "mothers", it seems misogynistic. Men too can do bad deeds.

Only a woman can be a mother, who burns the hair off of a living dog perhaps in front of her kids to feed them.

See it's not me that you revile, it is the truth that you revile.

Did I mention that the chinese also eat raw living monkey brains?

https://www.culinaryschools.org/blog/raw-monkey-brains/
I have no problem with people killing and eating dogs. And making pants from them.

And I doubt that Chinese dog slaughtering is any worse than western livestock slaughter, mostly because we are pretty awful over here in the west.

Though the Lychee and Dog Meat Festival is sketch because they steal pet dogs and do not keep them healthy before serving them.
Brandenski wrote:Only a woman can be a mother, who burns the hair off of a living dog perhaps in front of her kids to feed them.

See it's not me that you revile, it is the truth that you revile.

Did I mention that the chinese also eat raw living monkey brains?

https://www.culinaryschools.org/blog/raw-monkey-brains/

The dogs are stolen from their homes. Butchers, male or female, will prepare them by blowtorching them. This is done for the Yulin festival which starts on June 21. A festival is a once in a year event, does not happen every day.

Monkey brains is a delicacy eaten by some Chinese. Not all Chinese eat it.

I do not know any Chinese who eat brains or dogs.
MistyTiger wrote:What do you mean by typical? I know chinese mothers and none of them use blowtorches on dogs. Actually, chinese treat their dogs well. My relatives own several big dogs and they are not burned or eaten. Dogs are their friends. They are pets. I wonder what kind of shit you are watching.

Actually the 7 Chinese people I know all blowtorch their dogs. Just kidding. This is a weird thread...and yet oddly intriguing.

Carry on.
Brandenski wrote:LOL would you like to see chinese blowtorching dogs alive? Because PETA will provide

Being that you live in denial of the sheer lack of ethics and personal values Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 69361.html

Deal with it

I don't think it would be fair to categorize all Chinese people as dog blowtorchers. That's like saying Americans are pedophiles because some of them are.
I hear Americans eat wild, raw, and disease ridden venison despite the animal population being overridden with CWD, a brain eating prion similar to mad cow disease.

They also eat other terrible wild game like crocodile, snake, squirrel, or rabbit among others.

Many Americans even buy and sell these meats at loosely regulated wet/farmers markets or over the internet - even importing unregulated wild meats from abroad, such as exotic zebra or lion.

This is a major international public health concern, and it is unbelievable that Americans have such barbaric cultural practices.
MistyTiger wrote:The dogs are stolen from their homes. Butchers, male or female, will prepare them by blowtorching them. This is done for the Yulin festival which starts on June 21. A festival is a once in a year event, does not happen every day.

Monkey brains is a delicacy eaten by some Chinese. Not all Chinese eat it.

I do not know any Chinese who eat brains or dogs.

Are you claiming that if you do not know something, that it does not happen or is not real?
Fasces wrote:I hear Americans eat wild, raw, and disease ridden venison despite the animal population being overridden with CWD, a brain eating prion similar to mad cow disease.

They also eat other terrible wild game like crocodile, snake, squirrel, or rabbit among others.

Many Americans even buy and sell these meats at loosely regulated wet/farmers markets or over the internet - even importing unregulated wild meats from abroad, such as exotic zebra or lion.

This is a major international public health concern, and it is unbelievable that Americans have such barbaric cultural practices.

Cool
Unthinking Majority wrote:I don't think it would be fair to categorize all Chinese people as dog blowtorchers. That's like saying Americans are pedophiles because some of them are.

America does not have dog cooking alive festivals.

China does
Fasces wrote:So you admit that Americans have unregulated trade in wild meats? Shouldn't this be shut down to prevent future illness?

Wrong America has too many wild animals because of wise land management. There are as many deer killed here by car accidents than from hunting. I admit that you are jealous of American wild animals that your country likely lacks

The incredible 2,972 estimated animals native to the United States makes it one of only 17 megadiverse countries in the world. The United States features over 400 known mammals, nearly 800 birds, over 300 reptiles, nearly 300 amphibians, and over 1,100 fish species!
Brandenski wrote:Are you claiming that if you do not know something, that it does not happen or is not real?

That is not what I'm claiming. However, you claiming "typical" was false. To claim something is "typical", that is a subjective term. And so I was going along with your subjective claim and saying that I personally do not know any animal abusers. I replied in kind. Subjectivity meets subjectivity. It is only fair.

Honestly, a "typical Chinese mother", will school her children to study hard in school, drag them to piano, violin lessons or to some other type of class to keep them out of trouble and she will teach them about Chinese customs like how guests give money to their hosts in a red envelope. I did have piano lessons and I had some private tutoring at home, in addition to going to school. It is the father's duty to work and bring home food for the kids. Traditional Chinese do not believe in divorce so children typically have both parents.
I bet there are a lot of abused and neglected American dogs that wish someone would just blowtorch them and put them out of their misery already. Chinese society is a retarded abomination but put the hate on the CCP where it belongs, demonizing the lao baixing is just senseless bigotry.

https://twitter.com/yanisvaroufakis/status/1773500[…]

One potential solution is for us to do everything[…]

The topic you are focussed on is "rape, rape[…]

Nobody has the means to intercept any significant[…]