Do the Chinese blowtorch dogs? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
MistyTiger wrote:People never get tired of talking shit about China. Why not visit China sometime or are you too afraid to go? :roll:

Have you ever watched a typical chinese mother use a large blowtorch to burn the hair off a living dog because this makes the meat taste better. Now lets see your true colors
Brandenski wrote:Have you ever watched a typical chinese mother use a large blowtorch to burn the hair off a living dog because this makes the meat taste better. Now lets see your true colors

What do you mean by typical? I know chinese mothers and none of them use blowtorches on dogs. Actually, chinese treat their dogs well. My relatives own several big dogs and they are not burned or eaten. Dogs are their friends. They are pets. I wonder what kind of shit you are watching.
Brandenski wrote:Is eating beetles fun?
Is being stupid fun?

Your ignorance is appalling. You must be from America, where they shoot children in schools and are all addicted to crack. :roll:

@MistyTiger He gets all his information from reddit and 4chan. Kids often do.
MistyTiger wrote:What do you mean by typical? I know chinese mothers and none of them use blowtorches on dogs. Actually, chinese treat their dogs well. My relatives own several big dogs and they are not burned or eaten. Dogs are their friends. They are pets. I wonder what kind of shit you are watching.

Would you like me to post photos and video of chinese blowtorching their dogs alive?

Admin edit: Rule 2 Violation
Godstud wrote:Is being stupid fun?

Your ignorance is appalling. You must be from America, where they shoot children in schools and are all addicted to crack. :roll:

@MistyTiger He gets all his information from reddit and 4chan. Kids often do.

LOL would you like to see chinese blowtorching dogs alive? Because PETA will provide

Being that you live in denial of the sheer lack of ethics and personal values Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 69361.html

Deal with it
Brandenski wrote:Would you like me to post photos and video of chinese blowtorching their dogs alive?

Admin edit: Rule 2 Violation

Admin Notes: It would be preferable for you to verify your claims and better yet by making a new thread instead of taking this one off-topic.
noemon wrote:Admin Notes: It would be preferable for you to verify your claims and better yet by making a new thread instead of taking this one off-topic.

I could easily verify the claims however I you would likely ban me for being obscene as blowtorching dogs alive is considered obscene everywhere except china. I have provided a link above to my claims, I am sorry that people are offended but this is real and needs to stop but never will if people consistently deny the truth
Mate, it is more likely to be punished for being rude to fellow members than for providing evidence about the atrocious conditions of animal welfare in China. An explicit video may be removed if it's too graphic but unlikely to result to sanction.
@Brandenski What's your point?

Should people abuse animals? No.

Does anyone here condone animal abuse? No.

Implying that Chinese do it all the time is false, however. It would be just as false if you said Americans do it.

What has this got to do with Christmas?
I don't think it's a fair comparison Godstud. He does have a point. Chinese animal markets are too much for people in the west .
I agree, but then they do eat things that Western people don't(insects, snakes, strange veggies and fruits). Attitudes are changing, however, as MistyTiger pointed out. People eating dogs is a tradition that is dying, since people only ate dogs because they were poor(for the most part).

That said, @noemon, what has that got to do with Christmas?
noemon wrote:Mate, it is more likely to be punished for being rude to fellow members than for providing evidence about the atrocious conditions of animal welfare in China. An explicit video may be removed if it's too graphic but unlikely to result to sanction.

The reason that you are not aware that this happens is that the media does not tell the people. Do you want to be part of the crowd that enables the burning of living dogs for food?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tival.html
Godstud wrote:I agree, but then they do eat things that Western people don't(insects, snakes, strange veggies and fruits). Attitudes are changing, however, as MistyTiger pointed out. People eating dogs is a tradition that is dying, since people only ate dogs because they were poor(for the most part).

That said, @noemon, what has that got to do with Christmas?

You tell yourself that because you can not face the truth
@Brandenski is being extremely rude in this thread. He specifically said that the "typical Chinese mother" will blowtorch a dog. I asked him what he meant by "typical" and he goes berserk on me. Why? He fabricated that claim. He has no evidence of a "typical Chinese mother" blowtorching a dog. It would have been different if he had said it was done in a market. But that is not how he worded it. He wanted to be offensive. Very yucky.

In the market, it is not necessarily a woman who is mistreating a dog. It could be a man or a boy doing the mistreatment. And typically, men know how to use blowtorches. Just saying....
MistyTiger wrote:@Brandenski is being extremely rude in this thread. He specifically said that the "typical Chinese mother" will blowtorch a dog. I asked him what he meant by "typical" and he goes berserk on me. Why? He fabricated that claim. He has no evidence of a "typical Chinese mother" blowtorching a dog. It would have been different if he had said it was done in a market. But that is not how he worded it. He wanted to be offensive. Very yucky.

In the market, it is not necessarily a woman who is mistreating a dog. It could be a man or a boy doing the mistreatment. And typically, men know how to use blowtorches. Just saying....

The chinese actually have a festival where they cook dogs alive. Do you approve of cooking dogs alive? Your choice of words says more about you than me.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11951078/ ... led-alive/

BARBARIC Horrors of China’s Yulin dog meat festival exposed with pups tortured, boiled alive then served up to hungry customers

HORRIFYING pictures show inside China's annual Yulin Dog Meat Festival - where dogs are tortured and boiled alive before being eaten.

The ten-day festival got underway on Sunday, and will see hundreds of animals killed and sold for their meat.

The event, which only began in 2009, has drawn criticism both inside China and abroad over claims that dogs are treated cruelly and kept in inhumane conditions.

The festival has reportedly been rebranded this year as the Yulin Summer Solstice Festival, but concerns about animal welfare persist.

Footage has previously shown dogs being strung up and blowtorched alive before being boiled to remove their fur.

They are also routinely beaten about the head to render them unconscious, and many of the dogs sold at the festival are reported to be captured strays or stolen pets.
MistyTiger wrote:@Brandenski is being extremely rude in this thread. He specifically said that the "typical Chinese mother" will blowtorch a dog. I asked him what he meant by "typical" and he goes berserk on me. Why? He fabricated that claim. He has no evidence of a "typical Chinese mother" blowtorching a dog. It would have been different if he had said it was done in a market. But that is not how he worded it. He wanted to be offensive. Very yucky.

There are plenty of photos of women blowtorching dogs on the internet, if you choose to look at what chinese women do to animals
Brandenski wrote:There are plenty of photos of women blowtorching dogs on the internet, if you choose to look at what chinese women do to animals

I found some. But while you say it's women, some articles do not specify women. In fact, I found photos of men doing it. So if you want to make a point, try to be accurate. When you focus on women and "typical" "chinese" "mothers", it seems misogynistic. Men too can do bad deeds.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This war is going to drag on for probably another[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]