The Young Turks changing direction... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
I haven't listened to this douche bag in years.

Look at him in this video. Look at what a dipshit loser he is.

I'm more of a Jimmy Dore man.

The Young Turks. From day one, I thought that was a stupid name. That was what the founders of modern Turkey called themselves. From day one, I thought it was a stupid name.

This guy is a shithead, fuck him.
Something's are more important than Politics. Cenq, you pulled the plug on "What the Flick" before the end of Game of Thrones. Its really hard for me to get past that. I really needed the emotional support of What the Flick to get me through that last season.
Crantag wrote:The Young Turks. From day one, I thought that was a stupid name. That was what the founders of modern Turkey called themselves. From day one, I thought it was a stupid name.

The founder of the Young Turks is Cenk Uygur and was born in Turkey, but immigrated to the U.S. with his family when he was 8 years old. So it is not an inappropriate name.

All the journalists who work for the Young Turks news program seem decidedly progressive and slightly Left-leaning to me, progressive activist types.
colliric wrote:Switching to an anti-Biden stance.

He recently posted this on Twitter:

The Democratic Party is nuts. They’re gift-wrapping this election for Trump. Here’s what Biden’s own DOJ said about him: “He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (“if it was 2013 – when did I stop being Vice President?”), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (“in 2009, am I still Vice President?”). He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died.” If you can’t see that this guy is a massive liability for the Democratic Party, you’re trying super hard not to see it. But whether you like it or not, the rest of the country sees it very clearly.

Cenk Uygur - X (Twitter)

@FiveofSwords What a professor of biological […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Friedrich Engels once said, “All that exists dese[…]

This is too verbose to excuse thinking teaching ho[…]

Let me guess, those were Hamas fighters like the o[…]