4 year old stabbed to death in Texas - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Pants-of-dog wrote:You seem to be saying that it is good that news media is biased against black people. Is that what you are saying?

And you can be as skeptical as you wish, but it does not change the fact that media portrayals of crime are biased against black people in the USA.

How on EARTH do you come to THAT conclusion ? I was saying that it would be good if news was reported irrespective of race. In reality, my impression is that the American mainstream media focuses on - and highlights/features - crimes AGAINST Blacks, but only when perpetrated BY Whites.
Liberal Dems simply cannot stand the fact that blacks commit the majority of interracial violent crime. Such as rape, robbery, and murder. The truth is heavy. They can't carry it. So they attack the messenger. What a moronic thing to do.
Scamp wrote:Liberal Dems simply cannot stand the fact that blacks commit the majority of interracial violent crime. Such as rape, robbery, and murder. The truth is heavy. They can't carry it. So they attack the messenger. What a moronic thing to do.

I'm not sure that is entirely accurate @Scamp ? It is probable that Blacks commit the majority of interracial violent crimes as a proportion of the population ?

Also, I believe Blacks kill Blacks more than Whites kill Whites ?

Until that fact is acknowledged, there can be no progress.
Gardener wrote:I'm not sure that is entirely accurate @Scamp ? It is probable that Blacks commit the majority of interracial violent crimes as a proportion of the population ?

Blacks commit the most interracial violent crime, despite being only about 13 % of our population.
Gardener wrote:How on EARTH do you come to THAT conclusion ? I was saying that it would be good if news was reported irrespective of race.

Because I said that the media is biased against blacks, and you replied that that was good.

In reality, my impression is that the American mainstream media focuses on - and highlights/features - crimes AGAINST Blacks, but only when perpetrated BY Whites.

Again, your impression is contradicted by the data.
Gardener wrote:I'm not sure that is entirely accurate @Scamp ? It is probable that Blacks commit the majority of interracial violent crimes as a proportion of the population ?

Blacks commit the most murders here in the US, despite being 13% of the population.
Does any other country on earth allow a 13% population to commit the most murders in their country?
Just asking?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Because I said that the media is biased against blacks, and you replied that that was good.

No; that is not what I said.
*edit* Oh wait.. I did. What I MEANT to say is that zero bias would be good, not bias either way.

Again, your impression is contradicted by the data.

Well... good then. Umm.. what is this 'data' to which you allude ?
Cash’s mother was unaware of her son’s whereabouts for the last two months until police informed her that he was murdered because the twins were staying with his father's girlfriend, Monica Sherrod. Since their biological mother was not there to care for the twin brothers, the intruder could sneak into the house and kidnap one of the twins. According to police, the boys' father has not been in the house since March and they were left with a total stranger for months. Monica Sherrod lives only a few blocks away from the suspect and identified him. She had been dating the boy's father up until March but they split up and he suddenly disappeared, leaving her with his kids.
Red_Army wrote:why is this relevant to a national audience outside of the Breitbart "black crime" chyron angle?

That's pretty much it. Now is the time to ask questions about black crime statistics, ignoring all context of politics or history that make America's relationship with its black populace unique, and demand to know why we aren't "doing something" like "other countries" presumably would.

No I'm not insinuating genocide or mass deportations of American citizens I'm just asking what you think any reasonable person would do!!! NO!!! NOT SOCIAL PROGRAMS!!!
As someone who used to live in the DFW metroplex, I already knew...

a) the ethnicities of the people involved (it was South Dallas, which explains plenty)
b) the level of publicity it would get, and
c) the general opinion of people, based on affiliation

It was dog bites man news, minus the age of the victim.

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]

@FiveofSwords , when do you plan to call for a r[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

There are intelligent and stupid ways to retain p[…]