Israeli police beat unconscious Palestinian teen - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
danholo wrote:Criticism where criticism is due but I'd say most are just guilty of slander.

Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is

I hate that I have to address this because it's pathetic that this always comes up in these discussions even when I've called for the execution of the people who kidnapped and killed those Israeli kids. My criticisms with Israel on this current matter has nothing to do with any prejudice towards Jewish people. If you have to resort to real life slander and imply that someone is being prejudice or racist then you've lost the argument. It's also not a wise move for you to make. I do not play around with that. Watch your next reply danholo and make the right life decision to never do that to me again.
Tailz wrote:Actually your a mirror for Oberus, you take Israeli groups at face value and refuse to do the same for Palestinian claims. While your pro-Israeli bias is quite well known - If you were so unbiased, you too would be posting articles that criticise Israel. Yet all we see is a constant defence of Israel, with lip service criticism.

Practice what you preach.

Oh but I do, as danholo said I'd be pretty problematic in a hypothetical nonexistent pro-Israel forum.

I have yet to see you posting anything supporting Israel however. In fact I've seen you defend pugsville when he says the bulk of the Jewish community in the Mandate should have been expelled in 1948, so I doubt you will.

Maas wrote:It's the fact that Israel targets houses in cities to be bombed, and so they deliberately terrorise everybody. Hence Israel is not only an apartheid state, but also a terrorist state. By bombing houses in cities they manage to murder by far totally innocent people, and a whopping proportion are children. So the Jewish state hardly behaves different than those Jewish extremists that burn children alive.

I find it odd you say this considering your support for killing Jewish children even outside Israel because you assume, without proof, that they support Israel.

Anyway, it is well-known that Hamas stores rockets in the houses of Palestinian civilians and uses civilian areas for conducting its military actions.

Maas wrote:And all in all. The Jewish state demands that Arabs must accept that Israel steals their properties, thieves their resources, get treated as 2nd class, can get put in jail without charges indefinitely,... or face death when they object to their racist terroristic ways.

And you defend that Jewish state at every oppertunity, like in the quote of you I put above... 10.400 Arabs killed aint no biggy for you since there are still plenty around. The insanity of it all. Disgusting.

I don't think I defend any of that. You do defend attacks against Israeli Jewish civilians and even non-Israeli ones, though.
Last edited by wat0n on 16 Jul 2014 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
Buzz62 wrote:This is "cute".

And it will strain relations between the USA and Israel just a little bit more.
Gotta love them Zionists.
They seem to have a talent for alienating everyone over time.
And "time"...is not on their side.

Well, Zionists believe that they are hated because of their supposed "Semitism", not because of their behaviour.

That is why they call people who expose their crimes and their hate "Anti-Semites".

The Zionists are sure that they are "good guys" that have the right to violate the international law, to commit crimes against humanity... if that is in their interests (they call it "the right to exist").

Most Zionist are sure that they have the right to "exist" on the stolen Palestinian land, and they promote the idea, that people who lived on this land did not exist.

They say that Palestinians did not exist, and that means that there were no Native Semites in Palestine, and nobody was killed or expelled.

And if you refuse to swallow this "hasbara", they will call you an "Anti-Semite", "Racist", "Nazi", speak IRRATIONAL HATER that hates Zionism not because of the crimes of Zionists.

Zionists claim to be Semites, and they will accuse you of hating them because of their supposed "Semitism".

But Zionists just ignore the fact that Palestinians are Semites, too!

Are Palestinians hated because of their "Semitism", or because they just happened to be the native population of what is today called Israel?

You have to deconstruct the idiotic term "Anti-Semitism" that is a weapon of Zionists who are themselves the biggest Semite-Haters.

Anti-Semitism means irrational hate against Semites. If you are a Semite, you cannot change it.

Anti-Zionism means exposing the crimes and hate of Zionists, and Zionism is an ideology that can be abandoned.
wat0n wrote:I find it odd you say this considering your support for killing Jewish children even outside Israel

That is just you being a hasbara troll

Maas wrote:And all in all. The Jewish state demands that Arabs must accept that Israel steals their properties, thieves their resources, get treated as 2nd class, can get put in jail without charges indefinitely,... or face death when they object to their racist terroristic ways.

And you defend that Jewish state at every oppertunity, like in the quote of you I put above... 10.400 Arabs killed aint no biggy for you since there are still plenty around. The insanity of it all. Disgusting.
I don't think I defend any of that.

I showed rather clearly you intent to downtalk the excessive violence that the apartheid state does towards Arabs civilians, by comparing numbers with an other war. If Hitler was a Jew than you would downtalk the 6 million deaths aint that much compared to the entire population of Europe and say that is not defending that shit in any way.

You do defend attacks against Israeli Jewish civilians warcriminals

Indeed I do. And there is nothing odd that warcriminals get to pay the highest price.
While you cry a river over them. And with that you do show your clear support of their ways.
It's consistend with downtalking the excessive violence the apartheid state does towards Arabs civilians.
Last edited by Maas on 16 Jul 2014 16:11, edited 2 times in total.
wat0n wrote:Oh but I do, as danholo said I'd be pretty problematic in a hypothetical nonexistent pro-Israel forum.

[Zag Edit: Rule 10]

wat0n wrote:I have yet to see you posting anything supporting Israel however. In fact I've seen you defend pugsville when he says the bulk of the Jewish community in the Mandate should have been expelled in 1948, so I doubt you will.

The Zionist migrants should have approached the situation as humble and thankful additions to the existing society.
They did not.

wat0n wrote:I don't think I defend any of that. You do defend attacks against Israeli Jewish civilians and even non-Israeli ones, though.

Just answer one simple question.
If I flew down to your home and took it over leaving you the garage, would you use any and all means at your disposal to get me out?
Don't side-step this or try to "qualify" it at all.
Just answer the question "YES" or "NO".
THEN you may have an idea of how the Palestinian people can "justify" the things they do.
Maas wrote:That is just you being a hasbara troll

Did I say anything false there, though?

Maas wrote:I showed rather clearly you intent to downtalk the excessive violence that the apartheid state does towards Arabs civilians, by comparing numbers with an other war.

Or maybe I'm putting it in the right spot, considering the claims if genocide based on the casualty figures.

Maas wrote:Indeed I do. And there is nothing odd that warcriminals get to pay the highest price.
Why you cry a river over them. And with that you do show your clear support of their ways.
It's consistend with downtalking the excessive violence the apartheid state does towards Arabs civilians.

War criminals? You say they are all war criminals because they can vote in Israeli elections, so there is no difference between both.

Oddly enough, you don't really use this argument when it comes to Israeli Arabs or Palestinians who voted for Hamas in their last election. This argument is exclusively left for Israeli Jews.

Buzz62 wrote:The Zionist migrants should have approached the situation as humble and thankful additions to the existing society.
They did not.

They approached the situation peacefully, why couldn't the Palestinians do the same?

Buzz62 wrote:Just answer one simple question.
If I flew down to your home and took it over leaving you the garage, would you use any and all means at your disposal to get me out?
Don't side-step this or try to "qualify" it at all.
Just answer the question "YES" or "NO".
THEN you may have an idea of how the Palestinian people can "justify" the things they do.

No, I would not. In any event, why don't you answer the same questions anyway? Keeping in mind that you live in Canada, in land that used to belong to native Americans.

PS: I advice you to remove the link as it is a Rule 10 violation.

[Zag Edit: Too late. Please use the Report feature for future violations]
wat0n wrote:Did I say anything false there, though?

of course

Maas wrote:I showed rather clearly you intent to downtalk the excessive violence that the apartheid state does towards Arabs civilians, by comparing numbers with an other war.
Or maybe I'm putting it in the right spot, considering the claims if genocide based on the casualty figures.

Either way, you're using those numbers to downtalk and sweettalk the massacres of innocent Arabs. Let me remind you you cried a river over the death of 3 warcriminals Jews, while according to your logic you should not since there are still a couple of million around.

Maas wrote:Indeed I do. And there is nothing odd that warcriminals get to pay the highest price.
Why you cry a river over them. And with that you do show your clear support of their ways.
War criminals? You say they are all war criminals because they can vote in Israeli elections, so there is no difference between both.

Because they always have voted for pro ethnic cleansing governments, by majority, for decades, left wing .. right wing,.. always pro making warcrimes by majority. And they do that while as good as all join the institute that does that. The amount of "self hating" Israeli Jews who openly object is a negligible percentage. You know that opinion of mine by heart now.

Also do note that HRW says the bombing of houses, something the Jewish state extensively does, is making warcrimes. Also do note the same apartheid state destroyed the water and sewage systems in Gaza = clearly collective punishment. And you just keep on whitewashing and sweettalking that those crimes of the apartheid regime, their voters, the people who benefit from it, the people who take part of it... remain innocent instead of are warcriminals. That opinion of yours is absolutely nuts with a racist undertone, and doesn't touch reality.

Oddly enough, you don't really use this argument when it comes to Israeli Arabs or Palestinians who voted for Hamas

Because that was a 1 time thing. Also there is nothing morally wrong to take up arms against racist thugs who vote for, participate in and benefit from the ethnic cleansing against you. That you demand that they must peacefully submit to ungoing racist behavior like theft, murder and warcrimes, says plenty that your morals are totally absurd.
Maas wrote:of course

What exactly? Didn't you say the Jewish children shot in Tolouse a couple of years ago had a bullseye over their heads because of Israel?

Do I have to bother quoting you again?

Maas wrote:Either way, you're using those numbers to downtalk and sweettalk the massacres of innocent Arabs. Let me remind you you cried a river over the death of 3 warcriminals Jews, while according to your logic you should not since there are still a couple of million around.

I certainly don't think the murder of those Israeli teens were genocide, and I didn't claim something like that.

Words have meanings, you know. Please use them correctly.

Maas wrote:Because they always have voted for pro ethnic cleansing governments, by majority, for decades, left wing .. right wing,.. always pro making warcrimes by majority. And they do that while as good as all join the institute that does that. The amount of "self hating" Israeli Jews who openly object is a negligible percentage. You know that opinion of mine by heart now.

Exactly, and so you do support targeting Israeli Jewish civilians in general. You don't make any distinction whatsoever.

Maas wrote:Also do note that HRW says the bombing of houses, something the Jewish state extensively does, is making warcrimes. Also do note the same apartheid state destroyed the water and sewage systems in Gaza = clearly collective punishment.

Post sources please.

Maas wrote:And you just keep on whitewashing and sweettalking that those crimes of the apartheid regime, their voters, the people who benefit from it, the people who take part of it... remain innocent instead of are warcriminals. That opinion of yours is absolutely nuts with a racist undertone, and doesn't touch reality.

I don't advocate deliberate targeting of civilians, let alone based on their origin. So no, not really.

Maas wrote:Because that was a 1 time thing. Also there is nothing morally wrong to take up arms against racist thugs who vote for, participate in and benefit from the ethnic cleansing against you. That you demand that they must peacefully submit to ungoing racist behavior like theft, murder and warcrimes, says plenty that your morals are totally absurd.

Are you saying Israeli Jews are racist thugs, Maas?
wat0n wrote:Didn't you say the Jewish children shot in Tolouse a couple of years ago had a bullseye over their heads because of Israel?

I called exactly that it's just you being a hasbara troll 2 posts ago, remember?

Maas wrote:Either way, you're using those numbers to downtalk and sweettalk the massacres of innocent Arabs.
I certainly don't think the murder of those Israeli teens were genocide

This is about you downtalking and sweettalking the massacre of innocent Arabs

Maas wrote:Because they always have voted for pro ethnic cleansing governments, by majority, for decades, left wing .. right wing,.. always pro making warcrimes by majority. And they do that while as good as all join the institute that does that. The amount of "self hating" Israeli Jews who openly object is a negligible percentage. You know that opinion of mine by heart now.
You don't make any distinction whatsoever.

That is because "The amount of "self hating" Israeli Jews who openly object is a negligible percentage.". I'm not to blame for the overwhelmingly general set of morals of that group.

Maas wrote:Also do note that HRW says the bombing of houses, something the Jewish state extensively does, is making warcrimes. Also do note the same apartheid state destroyed the water and sewage systems in Gaza = clearly collective punishment.
Post sources please.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/07/15/isra ... -civilians

I don't advocate deliberate targeting of civilians

Non the less you do justify, sweettalk and downtalk the warcrimes of apartheid state does at every turn, and consider people who take part of that, vote for that, benefit from that as that totally innocent. That opinion of yours is absolutely nuts with a racist undertone, and doesn't touch reality.
Last edited by Maas on 17 Jul 2014 00:49, edited 1 time in total.
Maas wrote:I called just you being a hasbara troll 2 posts ago, remember?

So what?

Maas wrote:This is about you downtalking and sweettalking the massacre of innocent Arabs

No, this is about whether the Israeli actions amount to genocide or not.

Maas wrote:That is because "The amount of "self hating" Israeli Jews who openly object is a negligible percentage.". I wish that community had better morals.

As far as morality goes, deliberate attacks against civilians are not only illegal but immoral as well.

Maas wrote:Non the less you do justify, sweettalk and downtalk the warcrimes of apartheid state does at every turn, and consider people who take part of that, vote for that, benefit from as that totally innocent. That opinion of yours is absolutely nuts with a racist undertone, and doesn't touch reality.

What is racist about saying civilians should not be targeted? I'm not making any distinctions BTW.

I would add that you are the one who is having a double standard based on a person's ethnorreligious origin, not me.
wat0n wrote:No, this is about whether the Israeli actions amount to genocide or not.

Either way, you're using those numbers to downtalk and sweettalk the massacres of innocent Arabs.

As far as morality goes, deliberate attacks against civilians warcriminals....

is not morally objectionable at all.
That you cry a river over 3 warcriminals who benefit from ethnic cleansing, is consistent with you downtalking and sweettalking the massacres the Jewish terror state commits vs Arabs.... as is noted by HRW that they are warcrimes / the destruction of water and sewage systems = obviously collective punishment.
Maas wrote:Either way, you're using those numbers to downtalk and sweettalk the massacres of innocent Arabs.

Not really. A true sweet talking though is to claim Israeli Jews are war criminals and thus can be targeted.

Maas wrote:is not morally objectionable at all.
That you cry a river over 3 warcriminals who benefit from ethnic cleansing, is consistent with you downtalking and sweettalking the massacres the Jewish terror state commits vs Arabs.... as is noted by HRW that they are warcrimes / the destruction of water and sewage systems = obviously collective punishment.

Certainly if you decide Israeli Jews are "war criminals" for being Jews it makes sense to you. And yes, this is about Jewishness considering what you've said in the past.
It's not up for debate. The Israeli government in the eyes of the UN and HRW is a war criminal entity. The Israeli people don't deserve collective punishment like their government pushes on the Palestinian people but some people in the Israeli government should either be put in jail or executed depending on what would be decided after a trial for them.
Last edited by U185 on 17 Jul 2014 01:41, edited 1 time in total.
wat0n wrote:Not really.
Yes really

Maas wrote:is not morally objectionable at all.
Certainly if you decide Israeli Jews are "war criminals" for being Jews

Don't be such a hasbara troll, Wat0n. In the above statement I perfectly well founded my argument on their demonstrated actions, while only ignoring an exceptionally tiny percentage,... and certainly not because of their race. While your unfounded slander is a clear sign you defend those warcriminals at every turn though = you support warcriminals. Good for you.

redcarpet wrote:People aren't war criminals by simply being voters.

They are when they vote in governments that commit warcrimes in their name,
take part in the institution that commit warcrimes,
and also benefit from warcrimes committed for them.
Maas wrote:Yes really

Well, if you think saying 10,400 dead is "sweet talking"...

An actual sweet talking is your excuses for deliberate attacks against Jewish children.

Maas wrote:Don't be such a hasbara troll, Wat0n. In the above statement I perfectly well founded my argument on their demonstrated actions, while only ignoring an exceptionally tiny percentage,... and certainly not because of their race. While your unfounded slander is a clear sign you defend those warcriminals at every turn though = you support warcriminals. Good for you.

Voting is not a war crime, or now Gazans who voted for Hamas are war criminals as well?

Your only evidence to say Israeli Jews are war criminals is the fact that they are Jews, whether you like it or not, Maas.

Heck, you say that not everyone votes in the way you don't like yet you still lump them based exclusively on their Jewishness.
wat0n wrote:Well, if you think saying 10,400 dead is "sweet talking"

comparing deathtolls to hint it aint that bad what the Jewish state does,... is sweettalking

An actual sweet talking is your excuses for deliberate attacks against Jewish children.

Warcriminals. They benefit from warcrimes at an age that they are fully aware of it, at an age that they can get trialed as adults in the US. You hinting they are little innocent babies is just an other show of you sweettalking warcriminals as a sign of supporting it.

Maas wrote:Don't be such a hasbara troll, Wat0n. In the above statement I perfectly well founded my argument on their demonstrated actions, while only ignoring an exceptionally tiny percentage,... and certainly not because of their race. While your unfounded slander is a clear sign you defend those warcriminals at every turn though = you support warcriminals. Good for you.
Voting is not a war crime

You're just trolling by deliberately omitting that they vote in governments that commit warcrimes in their name.

Your only evidence to say Israeli Jews are war criminals is the fact that they are Jews

I have stated plenty of times it's because:

And you're just cussing up racist insults as a response as a clear sign you defend those warcriminals = you support their ways.
Maas wrote:comparing deathtolls to hint it aint that bad what the Jewish state does,... is sweettalking

Yeah, if you think Israel is committing genocide it is not as bad because it isn't.

Maas wrote:Warcriminals. They benefit from warcrimes at an age that they are fully aware of it, at an age that they can get trialed as adults in the US. You hinting they are little innocent babies is just an other show of you sweettalking warcriminals as a sign of supporting it.

Including of course the babies whogot their throats cut in the settlement of Itamar in 2011 or the French children who got shot in 2012.

Don't forget about those.

Maas wrote:You're just trolling by deliberately omitting that they vote in governments that commit warcrimes in their name.

And yet according to you this doesn't apply to Palestinians who do the same

This is left for Jooz only.

Maas wrote:I have stated plenty of times it's because:

And you're just cussing up racist insults as a response as a clear sign you defend those warcriminals = you support their ways.

And I have stated several times you also lump those you are fully aware do not vote for the parties you don't like. Your only evidence to say someone in Israel is a war criminal is whether he's a Jew.

Therefore, you are saying someone is a war criminal based exclusively on their Jewishness.

I know you won't address any of these remarks since they make you look very bad. I still enjoy reminding you of this however.
wat0n wrote:Yeah, if you think Israel is committing genocide it is not as bad because it isn't.

Either way, you're using those numbers to downtalk and sweettalk the massacres of innocent Arabs.

Maas wrote:Warcriminals. They benefit from warcrimes at an age that they are fully aware of it, at an age that they can get trialed as adults in the US. You hinting they are little innocent babies is just an other show of you sweettalking warcriminals as a sign of supporting it.
Including of course the babies whogot their throats cut in the settlement of Itamar

Warcriminals taking their babies into fresh ethnically cleansed land as human shield are asking for it as well.

Maas wrote:You're just trolling by deliberately omitting that they vote in governments that commit warcrimes in their name.
And yet according to you this doesn't apply to Palestinians who do the same

As I wrote before that was a one time thing, unlike the Israeli Jews. And there is nothing morally flawed with armed resistance against racist thugs that vote for warcrimes, take part with warcrimes, and benefit from warcrimes. As a reference, Nelson Mandella supports that kind of violence. It's also his birthday today.

This is left for Jooz only.

I have most defenately founded my opinion on their actions. The only thing that is left, is a hasbara troll cussing racist insults as a way for him to defend exceptionally racist Jewish thugs committing warcrimes. It's a sign you support those racist actions.

And I have stated several times you also lump those you are fully aware do not vote for the parties you don't like.

You say that as if it is my only criteria. It's not. You quoted them even, but still deliberately omit it in your arguments, to than return to your typical hasbara troll behavior of cussing racist insults. It's just your way to support racist Jewish thugs who commit warcrimes,.. because they are jooz. You support da Jew even when da Jew is a racist warcriminal, because for the sole reason that it's a Jew.

Not really, I'm simply showing them as they are.

Maas wrote:Warcriminals taking their babies into fresh ethnically cleansed land as human shield are asking for it as well.

So you are in full support for that, great to confirm. Now you should explain to us how did the French children shot in Tolouse deserved to be killed and we'll complete the circle.

Maas wrote:As I wrote before that was a one time thing, unlike the Israeli Jews. And there is nothing morally flawed with armed resistance against racist thugs that vote for warcrimes, take part with warcrimes, and benefit from warcrimes. As a reference, Nelson Mandella supports that kind of violence. It's also his birthday today.

Excuses, excuses.

I suspect Shiite Lebanese deserve the same treatment as well, am I right? After all, many support and vote for Hezbollah, which has a rich history of attacking Israelis.

Maas wrote:I have most defenately founded my opinion on their actions. The only thing that is left, is a hasbara troll cussing racist insults as a way for him to defend exceptionally racist Jewish thugs committing warcrimes. It's a sign you support those racist actions.

Except of course when you say that Israeli Jews who oppose Israeli policies also deserve to be considered war criminals because they are Jews. It's not too complicated.

Maas wrote:It's not. You quoted them even, but still deliberately omit it in your arguments, to than return to your typical hasbara troll behavior of cussing racist insults. It's just your way to support racist Jewish thugs who commit warcrimes,.. because they are jooz. You support da Jew even when da Jew is a racist warcriminal, because for the sole reason that it's a Jew.

Exactly, I quoted your ridiculous criteria and reached the obvious conclusion. Your arguments and double-standards are absolutely ridiculous.

And no, I don't really support Israeli settlement of the West Bank. It doesn't matter if the settlers are Jews or not by the way. As such, I'm not really applying double-standards here, you are.
Quiz for 'educated' historians

Now...because I personally have read actual prima[…]

Black people were never enslaved. Actually, bl[…]

US Presidential election 2024 thread.

You aren't American, you don't get a vote in my go[…]

On Self Interest

@Wellsy But if we were to define "moral […]