Israelis nervous about BDS - Page 48 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:They have anti Israeli views we dont need those folks in our government
Israel isnt a 100% democracy we are in a difficult situation and sometimes need to take anti democratic measures

Yes they are irrelevant that's why I think we should cut the relations with them especially since the ANC are racist and hypocrite bastards
Apartheid was better I dare to say it look at South Africa now and its only going to get worse

What is an anti-Israeli position? If they stand for more mild policies regarding the neibhours and palestinians then it is fine actually. They are not asking for Israel to disappear like BDS which there is a difference. You are projecting the fear that you live under to mild policies that they suggest. You think this is a sort of surrenderism but it really is not.
What is an anti-Israeli position?

They want to promote the so called "right of return" which will turn Israel into another failed Arab state

They are not asking for Israel to disappear like BDS which there is a difference.

Yes they are

although some were banned for extremist anti Arab views

You are projecting the fear that you live under to mild policies that they suggest.

The only way to establish a functioning Palestinian state is to make it dependent on Israel and the IDF will party have to stay in the territories
otherwise there is no way and they know it thats why the want a one state in which they will rule. we arent giving them an army which they could turn into something similar like the Chechens did while they had their 3 years of full independence and bought advanced weaponry from all over the world
Gal Gadot(Wonder Woman) seems very upset with Bibi:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-47524518

Technically quoted Jesus(& Leviticus of cause)....

Not surprising. Israel's current government seems to have little support in Hollywood.

Not saying she's right, or that Hollywood isn't full of hypocrisy, I just find this interesting because frankly I been a fan of her for years.

JohnRawls wrote:They are not asking for Israel to disappear like BDS which there is a difference.

The BDS movement has three demands and those three demands are aligned with International Law and the word 'disappear' isn't amongst those three demands, emo.

JohnRawls wrote:BDS can't harm Israel because BDS does not produce any viable solutions.

BDS is merely a movement that supports human rights for Palestinians, it's 3 goals are: 1. to end the occupation 2. give Palestinians equal rights and 3. let refugees who were drove out of their homes a few decades ago the right to return to their homes, as stipulated in UN resolution 194.
The BDS movement has three demands and those three demands are aligned with International Law and the word 'disappear' isn't amongst those three demands, emo.

Just cut this fucking bullshit already
we all know what will happen if Israel agree to those terms
The UN was hijacked by Muslim countries and they have the majority of the vote and support
this organization is illegitimate

BDS is merely a movement that supports human rights for Palestinians, it's 3 goals are: 1. to end the occupation 2. give Palestinians equal rights and 3. let refugees who were drove out of their homes a few decades ago the right to return to their homes, as stipulated in UN resolution 194.

There are 22 Arab states for them we wont give them any equal rights they should seek them from their Arab brothers which ironically treating them like shit :lol:
@Zionist Nationalist, But why did they hijack them? Why can't Israel survive on its own without economic conquest? Their economic conquest alone helps determine Israel being a globalist dictatorship economically.
SSDR wrote:@Zionist Nationalist, But why did they hijack them? Why can't Israel survive on its own without economic conquest? Their economic conquest alone helps determine Israel being a globalist dictatorship economically.

Explain please since I have no idea what are you trying to say
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Just cut this fucking bullshit already

You sound emotional. Anyway, I was correct in what the three demands are of BDS and if you can prove otherwise, go ahead.

There are 22 Arab states for them we wont give them any equal rights they should seek them from their Arab brothers which ironically treating them like shit :lol:

There's also Ukraine for you to go back to and various European states, America, Europe and elsewhere in the Middle East for you all the other settlers who moved over, to go back to. Palestinians were born in Palestine and they have more of a right to stay than you.
There's also Ukraine for you and various European states, America, Europe and elsewhere in the Middle East for you settlers to go back to. Palestinians were born in Palestine and they have more of a right to stay then you.

The "refugees" were not born there they were born in Jordan,Syria,Lebanon etc
vast majority of those who were born are dead
its time to move on they are not "coming back"
why are they still treated like shit in the Arab states? why dont they recieve citizenship and equal rights?

You sound emotional. Anyway, I was correct in what the three demands are of BDS and if you can prove otherwise, go ahead.

We dont care about the demands of the BDS.

They can demand whatever they want and we will keep ignoring them
Zionist Nationalist wrote:The "refugees" were not born there they were born in Jordan,Syria,Lebanon etc

Not true, many still have keys to their homes in Palestine.

its time to move on they are not "coming back"

Time will tell and I'm hopeful. :D

We dont care about the demands of the BDS.

Zionists vacillate between BDS IS A THREAT to WE DON'T CARE ABOUT BDS IT'S USELESS.

Something that always amuses me.

They can demand whatever they want and we will keep ignoring them

Your ignoring in this thread is going well. :lol:
Time will tell and I'm hopeful.

Just like the religious foks that are waiting for the messiah :lol:

Not true, many still have keys to their homes in Palestine.

That dosent mean anything
Yes the great or the grand parents who are still alive
but they wont be here anymore in 15-20 years and keeping a key to a house that no longer exist is just trying to play the victim but it dosent work for them so far they still in the shitty refugee camps in Lebanon and Syria with barely electricity and sewer running in the streets

Im gonna ask again. Why the Arab state are not giving them equal rights and fair treatment? even your hero Assad is treating them like shit he was even massacring them not so long ago when some of them switched sides against him
Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee said on FOX News that the "D" should be removed from BDS because it is BS.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee said on FOX News that the "D" should be removed from BDS

I mean I am all for going straight to the Sanctions stage after Boycott but we're only in the Boycott and Divestment stage right now and apparently Divestment has to happen before Sanctions can be implemented, but it is something that's already happening (I've posted Divestment actions ITT).
skinster wrote:I mean I am all for going straight to the Sanctions stage after Boycott but we're only in the Boycott and Divestment stage right now and apparently Divestment has to happen before Sanctions can be implemented, but it is something that's already happening (I've posted Divestment actions ITT).

Do you really think it will accomplish anything good? It seems that it could do more harm than good to me. It is sort of like humans trying to change the climate of the world rather than leaving it to God. It seems stupid to me.

What I think former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee meant was that BDS was really BS (Bull Shit).
skinster wrote:I mean I am all for going straight to the Sanctions stage after Boycott but we're only in the Boycott and Divestment stage right now and apparently Divestment has to happen before Sanctions can be implemented, but it is something that's already happening (I've posted Divestment actions ITT).

lol You talk like you decide if and when sanctions are going to be

I hate to break it to you but BDS wont achieve anything and Palestine will not exist as an independant state we will make sure of that

First you post a UN resolution that doesn't contr[…]

https://twitter.com/GAMZIRI24/status/1782513808746[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Startup in Muscovy : mother of a Muscovite soldier[…]

Got to watch the lexicon. Heritable is not a real[…]