Israelis nervous about BDS - Page 47 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Jews know that Jesus was Jewish they just consider him as a false prophet

Even if they did consider Jesus a false prophet that was no reason for them to demand that the Romans crucify him even thought the Roman governor could find no fault with him. When the Jews cried out loudly to crucify Jesus, the governor washed his hand in front of them and said may his blood be on your hands. So you Jews bare the guilt before God of the murder of Jesus to this day. No wonder most of you Jews are now atheists.

However, as a Christian I must forgive the Jews since Jesus is reported to have stated while hanging on the cross that they knew not what they do.

Pilate said to them, “Then what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” They all said, “Crucify Him!” And he said, “Why, what evil has He done?” But they kept shouting all the more, saying, “Crucify Him!”

When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but rather that a riot was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of this Man’s blood; see to that yourselves.” And all the people said, “His blood shall be on us and on our children!”

(Matthew 27:22-25 NASB)

But Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing." And they cast lots, dividing up His garments among themselves.
(Luke 23:34 NASB)

And the people stood by, looking on. And even the rulers were sneering at Him, saying, "He saved others; let Him save Himself if this is the Christ of God, His Chosen One."
(Luke 23:35 NASB)

Hindsite wrote:That is just more Muslim propaganda.

No, it is not propaganda, it is an objective fact that Israel is illegally militarily occupying the West Bank and illegally blockading Gaza ("the largest open-air prison")

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Your worldview is weird and I dont understand why would you support Palestine when the Christian community there is shrinking and Christians arent seen favorably by most Muslims

The reduction of Palestinian Christians is due to zionist occupation and colonization.

these people celebrated 9/11 attacks you have no reason to support them

I think people all over the world oppressed by the U.S. were celebrating that day. Israelis celebrated too, but they aren't in the former camp.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:the fact is that Israel is the only middle eastern country where the Christian population is growing (slowly but grow in numbers)

:?:
Citation needed.
skinster wrote:No, it is not propaganda, it is an objective fact that Israel is illegally militarily occupying the West Bank and illegally blockading Gaza ("the largest open-air prison")

I don't see the objective fact you state. I see it as just more Muslim propaganda to hurt Israel and the Jews.
ISLAMIC PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS
Oppression of Believers throughout the Middle East

Palestinian Christians:

Under siege and without protection, the Christian population under Palestinian rule has dwindled with each passing year suffering from a consistent pattern of Islamic intimidation and aggression ...

In October, 2007, after repeated threats, Rammi Ayyad was brutally murdered outside the only Christian Bookstore in Gaza. In 2008, a bomb was set off at one Christian school in Gaza, while at another, run by the Baptist Church, guards were assaulted and a bus hijacked.

Even though Hamas denies involvement in the attacks and claims that it is attempting to protect the small, ancient Christian community in Gaza, attacks on the 3,000 Christians residing there have increased since the Muslim terror militia came seized power.

Basing his findings on ten years of research, an Israeli expert on international human rights law has warned that the shrinking Palestinian Christian community could disappear within 15 years due to the threat of Muslim extremism. "The systematic persecution of Christian Arabs living in Palestinian areas is being met with nearly total silence by the international community, human rights activists, the media and NGOs," said Justus Reid Weiner, a lawyer and scholar at the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs.

Given current trends of Muslims persecution, he fears Christian communities within Palestinian-run territories are likely to completely disappear in 15 years.

"Christian leaders are being forced to abandon their followers to the forces of radical Islam" Weiner lamented in a public lecture on the subject. Unless governments or other such organizations intervene, soon the Christian communities will consist solely of top clergy officials, with a few Western Christians. Some 50 years ago, the Palestinian Christian population stood at an estimated 15%, but today it has dropped to 1.5%. Bethlehem once had a strong Christian majority, but that figure today stands at only 20% Christian. In the Gaza Strip, there are only around 3,000 Christians amongst some 1.4 million Muslims. “In a society where Arab Christians have no voice and no protection it is no surprise that they are leaving," said Weiner.

https://int.icej.org/node/996
Hindsite wrote:ISLAMIC PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS
Oppression of Believers throughout the Middle East

Palestinian Christians:

Under siege and without protection, the Christian population under Palestinian rule has dwindled with each passing year suffering from a consistent pattern of Islamic intimidation and aggression ...

In October, 2007, after repeated threats, Rammi Ayyad was brutally murdered outside the only Christian Bookstore in Gaza. In 2008, a bomb was set off at one Christian school in Gaza, while at another, run by the Baptist Church, guards were assaulted and a bus hijacked.

Even though Hamas denies involvement in the attacks and claims that it is attempting to protect the small, ancient Christian community in Gaza, attacks on the 3,000 Christians residing there have increased since the Muslim terror militia came seized power.

Basing his findings on ten years of research, an Israeli expert on international human rights law has warned that the shrinking Palestinian Christian community could disappear within 15 years due to the threat of Muslim extremism. "The systematic persecution of Christian Arabs living in Palestinian areas is being met with nearly total silence by the international community, human rights activists, the media and NGOs," said Justus Reid Weiner, a lawyer and scholar at the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs.

Given current trends of Muslims persecution, he fears Christian communities within Palestinian-run territories are likely to completely disappear in 15 years.

"Christian leaders are being forced to abandon their followers to the forces of radical Islam" Weiner lamented in a public lecture on the subject. Unless governments or other such organizations intervene, soon the Christian communities will consist solely of top clergy officials, with a few Western Christians. Some 50 years ago, the Palestinian Christian population stood at an estimated 15%, but today it has dropped to 1.5%. Bethlehem once had a strong Christian majority, but that figure today stands at only 20% Christian. In the Gaza Strip, there are only around 3,000 Christians amongst some 1.4 million Muslims. “In a society where Arab Christians have no voice and no protection it is no surprise that they are leaving," said Weiner.

https://int.icej.org/node/996

Well, they're not leaving for Israel.

They're caught between two Antichrist systems of belief.
annatar1914 wrote:Well, they're not leaving for Israel.

They're caught between two Antichrist systems of belief.

Sudanese Christians

In recent years thousands of African refugees have crossed into Israel, fleeing Muslim warlords in Sudan and persecution in Egypt.

https://int.icej.org/media/islamic-pers ... christians

Life may be awful in Muslim Sudan, but it is even worse in largely-Christian South Sudan

“IF SOUTH SUDAN secedes,” Omar al-Bashir told supporters at a rally in 2010, “we will change the constitution”, paying no attention to “diversity of culture”. The Sudanese president revisited the subject two years later. “Our template is clear: a 100% Islamic constitution,” he said in a speech to Muslim leaders in the capital, Khartoum. As for non-Muslims: “Nothing will preserve your rights except for Islamic sharia.”

The south seceded in 2011, taking with it most of Sudan’s Christians. After the split churches in the north were burned. Then came demolitions: at least 20 since 2011. Four took place in August this year. About 27 other churches are listed for bulldozing. The government says it is merely removing unlicensed buildings. But only churches seem to be getting knocked down. In any case, the government announced in 2013 that it would no longer grant licences for the construction of new churches. “Christians have no rights here any longer,” says Reverend Kuwa Shamal of the Sudanese Church of Christ, one of several church leaders who have been arrested on specious charges of spying and undermining the constitution.

https://www.economist.com/middle-east-a ... is-growing
Hindsite wrote:Sudanese Christians

In recent years thousands of African refugees have crossed into Israel, fleeing Muslim warlords in Sudan and persecution in Egypt.

https://int.icej.org/media/islamic-pers ... christians

Life may be awful in Muslim Sudan, but it is even worse in largely-Christian South Sudan

“IF SOUTH SUDAN secedes,” Omar al-Bashir told supporters at a rally in 2010, “we will change the constitution”, paying no attention to “diversity of culture”. The Sudanese president revisited the subject two years later. “Our template is clear: a 100% Islamic constitution,” he said in a speech to Muslim leaders in the capital, Khartoum. As for non-Muslims: “Nothing will preserve your rights except for Islamic sharia.”

The south seceded in 2011, taking with it most of Sudan’s Christians. After the split churches in the north were burned. Then came demolitions: at least 20 since 2011. Four took place in August this year. About 27 other churches are listed for bulldozing. The government says it is merely removing unlicensed buildings. But only churches seem to be getting knocked down. In any case, the government announced in 2013 that it would no longer grant licences for the construction of new churches. “Christians have no rights here any longer,” says Reverend Kuwa Shamal of the Sudanese Church of Christ, one of several church leaders who have been arrested on specious charges of spying and undermining the constitution.

https://www.economist.com/middle-east-a ... is-growing

Correction; thousands of African refugees have tried to cross into Israel and have been stopped and turned back by the wall at the Sinai frontier, because walls really do work.... Besides, I am talking about Christians already from the Middle East.

Except that what is necessary for some nations to maintain their ethnic identity and cultural institutions from disappearing under waves of immigration from other lands, is only good for Israel, it appears.
annatar1914 wrote:Correction; thousands of African refugees have tried to cross into Israel and have been stopped and turned back by the wall at the Sinai frontier, because walls really do work....

The report I referenced was before the 2013 border wall which Israel felt necessary to curtail the illegal immigration of those Africans.

annatar1914 wrote:Except that what is necessary for some nations to maintain their ethnic identity and cultural institutions from disappearing under waves of immigration from other lands, is only good for Israel, it appears.

It would also be good for the USA, if the Democrats would not resist Trump's border walls from being built. As you say, walls work.
@Hindsite Fuck your moronic wall. It's as dumb as your idolization and infatuation with your god emperor golden boy Trump.

Walls are not a solution.

Has Trump told you that it's raining, again? :lol:
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite Fuck your moronic wall. It's as dumb as your idolization and infatuation with your god emperor golden boy Trump.

Walls are not a solution.

Has Trump told you that it's raining, again? :lol:

I will pray for you, grudgingly.
Forgive me, Lord.
Take your thoughts and prayers and shove them straight up your ass. I do not want them. :D

I mean that in the nicest way possible.
Godstud wrote:Take your thoughts and prayers and shove them straight up your ass. I do not want them. :D

I mean that in the nicest way possible.

If so, you sure said it like a guileful and deceptive snake in the grass.
And your meaningless religious platitudes are old and tired. I don't care for them.

Is that straightforward enough for you, or are you going to say more dumb things? I speak quite plainly, and clearly.
Godstud wrote:And your meaningless religious platitudes are old and tired. I don't care for them.

Is that straightforward enough for you, or are you going to say more dumb things? I speak quite plainly, and clearly.

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord.

;)

Personally I find Hindsite endearing, but to each their own.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Good I say we should cut the relations with them completely we dont need them anyway
Fuck the ANC

Better question is why the fuck did you guys bann some people for running in your parliament?

South Africa is irrelevant compared to the corruption and underhanded games in your own system. BDS can't harm Israel because BDS does not produce any viable solutions.
JohnRawls wrote:Better question is why the fuck did you guys bann some people for running in your parliament?

They have anti Israeli views we dont need those folks in our government
Israel isnt a 100% democracy we are in a difficult situation and sometimes need to take anti democratic measures

South Africa is irrelevant compared to the corruption and underhanded games in your own system. BDS can't harm Israel because BDS does not produce any viable solutions.

Yes they are irrelevant that's why I think we should cut the relations with them especially since the ANC are racist and hypocrite bastards
Apartheid was better I dare to say it look at South Africa now and its only going to get worse
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Sharon only got away the relative modest settleme[…]

Who needs a wall? We have all those land mines ju[…]

Puffer Fish, as a senior (and olde) member of this[…]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]