Will the Jews rebuild their Temple? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
#14833817
Hindsite wrote:I did not mean it would be nice entertainment for anyone. However, I am pretty sure there will be many wanting to see what is happening over there. But don't you Zionists believe that freedom to worship as you please worth fighting for? We Christians in America do. However, we also pray for the peace of Jerusalem and trust in the Lord to deliver your people.

HalleluYah
Praise the Lord


Im atheist I dont worship anything
#14833963
Zionist Nationalist wrote:lol who are you to tell me to get out of my country?

I am just a wise old man making a suggestion because of the lackluster attitude you present. Is Zionism just a political position to you without a religious goal?
Zionist Nationalist wrote:maybe its time for you to stop believing in fairytales

I am way ahead of you on that one. I have already dismissed the atheist fairy tales of the theory of evolution as bunk.

HalleluYah
Praise the Lord
#14834012
Zionist Nationalist wrote:poor old man lived so much but still believing in magic and and imaginary beings

You must not get much entertainment over there if you have never seen magic and imaginary beings.
#14834020
Zionist Nationalist wrote:thats probably because I just stick to weed and avoid using any hardcore Drugs :lol:

I would recommend staying away from the weed too, because I have heard that it often leads to the hard addictive drugs. Be careful of the Muslims over there too. I heard they blow themselves up sometimes. But if you don't like my advice, then rest in peace.

HalleluYah
Praise the Lord.
#14834195
Hindsite wrote:Building The Third Temple



As He was going out of the temple, one of His disciples said to Him, "Teacher, behold what wonderful stones and what wonderful buildings!"

And Jesus said to him, "Do you see these great buildings? Not one stone will be left upon another which will not be torn down."

(Mark 13:1-2 NASB)

Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech - Third Temple News



Ezra 1:2. Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The Lord God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.



The temple was build in Brazil. Every single stone came from Israel. Was build exactly how is described in the bible. Is gigantic.

#14834402
Politiks wrote:The temple was build in Brazil. Every single stone came from Israel. Was build exactly how is described in the bible. Is gigantic.


A replica of Solomon's Temple in Brazil is interesting, because it was built by Christians instead of Jews and may be satisfying to many people all over the world. Perhaps these replicas can be built in many locations in the world. However, until there is a Temple in Jerusalem, Israel, I do not see how such replicas will be enough for those that are looking for the fulfillment of the following prophecy from the Holy Bible:

And it will come about in the last days That the mountain of the house of the LORD Will be established as the chief of the mountains. It will be raised above the hills, And the peoples will stream to it. Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we may walk in His paths." For from Zion will go forth the law, Even the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And He will judge between many peoples And render decisions for mighty, distant nations. Then they will hammer their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they train for war.

(Micah 4:1-3 NASB)

HalleluYah
Praise the Lord
#14940497
Hindsite wrote:Ezra 1:2. Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The Lord God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.

No Cyrus was a liar a tyrant and a terrorist. His terror machine which he bequeathed to his successors was stopped by the freedom fighters at Thermopylae. Two hundred years later Jerusalem was liberated by Alexander the Great.
#14940766
@Rich

Can you provide evidence of this being the case? Also using the term terrorist for the ancient world is very anarchronistic of you. Terrorism as a concept didn’t exist back then and so for all accounts Cyrus was not a terrorist. He didn’t even engage in acts that can be deemed terrorism unless you consider conquest to be terrorism.

Also Alexander sacked Jerusalem.
#14940770
Oxymandias wrote:Terrorism as a concept didn’t exist back then

It most certainly existed and was widely understood from primitive pre state tribes to the great empires of the ancient world. Its is the in the modern world that the concept is widely misunderstood, often conflated with symbolic events of little or no effect.

Also Alexander sacked Jerusalem.

I've always condemned the Romans for not giving the Jews equal treatment. Equal to the Carthaginians that is.
#14940773
Hindsite wrote:I am just a wise old man making a suggestion because of the lackluster attitude you present. Is Zionism just a political position to you without a religious goal?

I am way ahead of you on that one. I have already dismissed the atheist fairy tales of the theory of evolution as bunk.



'YOU' may have dismissed evolution as 'bunk', however, it is to no avail as it is TRUE, unlike the vapourware that is 'religion'.

People who 'believe' in things, such as religion, political ideology, nationalism, royalty, or any other such nonsense, are mere subservient 'cultist' who are in absolute denial of the realities of life, for which evolution is the basis of everything that we all are, animate or inanimate.

Some of the very worst people I have seen are 'religious', only too easy is it for them to 'walk-on-the-other-side', when people are in need.

They are HYPOCRITES & worshippers of idolatry.
'Christianity' is based upon a BIG LIE, that Jesus is the 'son-of-god'.

There is no 'god', therein lays the LIE.

If I were a person of 'faith', the 'Jewish' faith would be the one that I would follow, but I don't have 'faith', I have 'certainty' in my own place, present position, where I, along with everything on Earth will end up & that includes the Sun.

People who 'believe', are time wasters.
#14940777
@Rich

Like I said, give me evidence that Cyrus was a liar and terrorist.

Terrorism was not understood as a concept in ancient times and especially in tribes. Terrorism, as we understand it today, was coupled with conquest. Violence against citizens in order to achieve political goals, often conquest, wasn’t seen as different from conquest or war. It was only after this casualization of violence disappeared from the West along with the development of the UN that terrorism as a concept became a thing. You need to prove terrorism existed in ancient times with evidence.

That isn’t relevant. Alexander still sacked Jerusalem while Cyrus did nothing of the sort. Alexander destroyed Jerusalem, he did not liberate it. You are wrong. You are wrong in every single argument you have made.
#14944010
No.

The priesthood can't be revived with any certainty. Records got wiped out.

Private "knowledge of which one we came from" is not enough. Needs to be beyond reasonable doubt or else it's a fucked up venture.

Same goes for any future Messiah claimants.... Need to out claimant Jesus and have better records of geanology going back to David....

WON'T HAPPEN.

God will send an earthquake and magma like he did the last time they tried to fully rebuild it in the 4th Century.

Or he'll just let an Islamic person blow it up, maybe with one accurate missile slipping past the Iron-dome.

Oxymandias wrote:Can you provide evidence of this being the case? Also using the term terrorist for the ancient world is very anarchronistic of you. Terrorism as a concept didn’t exist back then and so for all accounts Cyrus was not a terrorist. He didn’t even engage in acts that can be deemed terrorism unless you consider conquest to be terrorism.


The Zelotes and Sicarii invented the "rush at them in a group" Knife attack now used by Islamics today. And they killed Jews too. Yes Terrorists existed, they just use more effective weapons now than just the knife or sword.

Rome was doing to Jerusalem what Israel is now doing to Gaza.... "Get rid of Hamas & ISIS(Zelotes & Sicarii)"....

danholo wrote:Yup, because Jews ALWAYS have the last laugh.


Jesus clearly stopped that from happening and you know it. A bunch of Jews turning up in Rome telling Romans about "Da Messiah guy who loves you all as well" saved your culture's ass. And you still refuse to believe it.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 7
Election 2020

As of the morning of the 29th, Democrat's lead in […]

After Trump is gone, the FBI will clean up the me[…]

It's a *very* slippery slope, because we've see[…]

What do you think? Twins are a packaged deal. T[…]