Israel will pay civilians $9,000 to capture African migrants - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
The hunt for African refugees is on. Anne Frank must be turning in her grave.

Israel is hiring civilian “immigration inspectors” to crack down on “illegal aliens and their employers,” marking a turning point in the Middle Eastern nation’s relationship with migrants and refugees.

In an advertisement this month, the Population and Immigration Authority said it would pay up to 30,000 Israeli shekels ($8,845) for civilians to carry out an “enterprise of national importance.” That included undertaking “enforcement tasks” against migrants that involved detecting, investigating, and arresting them. Candidates are expected to start in March 2018, a month before the country starts its designated “voluntary” process to return migrants to their country of origin or a third one.

The move comes a few weeks after Israel said it would help purchase tickets, obtain travel documents, and give $3,500 to African illegal migrants to leave—threatening them with arrest if they are caught after the end of March.

The United Nations refugee agency estimates that there are 27,000 Eritreans and 7,700 Sudanese in Israel, with the vast majority of them saying they fled war, persecution, and conscription. However, Israeli officials have called them “infiltrators” and a “cancer” who are in search of economic opportunities, and who constitute a threat to Israel’s social fabric and Jewish identity. As such, only 10 Eritreans and one Sudanese have been recognized as refugees in the country since 2009, according to UNHCR. Another 200 Sudanese from Darfur have also been granted humanitarian status.

The government’s plan to return the refugees has drawn criticism from human rights advocates both in and outside the country. Nearly 500 academics and 35 prominent Israeli writers have called on prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu not to deport the asylum seekers, saying the country has “no refugee problem and has no economic difficulty taking them in, settling them and directing them to jobs.” Hundreds of rabbis have also promised to hide refugees, campaigning under the name of Anne Frank, the Holocaust victim who hid in an attic apartment in Amsterdam with her family before she was captured and killed.

The UN has also warned that people who were returned could risk their lives by taking dangerous onward journeys to Europe. Israel was accused of making deals with African countries including Rwanda and Uganda as a place to deport the refugees—but both countries recently denied there was any deal. Rwanda’s government said that its policy towards Africans “wherever they may originate from” was to have “open doors.”

Source
Zionist Nationalist wrote:They are not refugees

Correct. A person isn't a refugee if they have not been granted asylum. Many of those people haven't even applied, the rest did & were rejected.

Ultimately most are economic migrants. They did not leave their country for political purposes
@Sivad
you quote one (1) person saying something nasty.
Congratulations!

I counter with:

"The first thing that we have to make clear is that no distinction must be made between the Jew and the Israeli....The Jew is a Jew, through the millennia....in spurning all moral values, devouring the living and drinking his blood for the sake of a few coins. The Jew, the Merchant of Venice, does not differ from the killer of Deir Yassin or the killer of the camps. They are equal examples of human degradation. Let us therefore put aside such distinctions and talk about Jews." "The Arabs and the Jews-Who Will Destroy Whom?" by Dr. Lutfi Abd Al-Azim, AI-Ahram Iktisadi, September 27, 1982

and I raise you with:
"We Palestinians will take over everything, including all of Jerusalem....All the rich Jews who will get compensation will travel to America....We of the PLO will now concentrate all our efforts on splitting Israel psychologically into two camps. Within five years we will have six to seven million Arabs living in the West Bank and in Jerusalem....You understand that we plan to eliminate the State of Israel and establish a purely Palestinian State....I have no use for Jews; they are and remain Jews."
Yasser Arafat, then head of the PLO and PA President - Private speech entitled "The Impending Total Collapse of Israel", Stockholm, Sweden, January 30, 1996

Oh, and again :

Special Ingredient For Jewish Holidays is Human Blood From Non-Jewish Youth
"I chose to [speak] about the Jewish holiday of Purim, because it is connected to the month of March. This holiday has some dangerous customs that will, no doubt, horrify you, and I apologize if any reader is harmed because of this."
.... ..
How the Jews Drain the Blood From Their Young Victims
"Who was Esther, and why the Jews sanctify her and act as she did, I will clarify in my article next Tuesday,[2] Allah willing. Today, I would like to tell you how human blood is spilled so it can be used for their holiday pastries. The blood is spilled in a special way. How is it done?"

"For this holiday, the victim must be a mature adolescent who is, of course, a non-Jew – that is, a Christian or a Muslim. His blood is taken and dried into granules. The cleric blends these granules into the pastry dough; they can also be saved for the next holiday. In contrast, for the Passover slaughtering, about which I intend to write one of these days, the blood of Christian and Muslim children under the age of 10 must be used, and the cleric can mix the blood [into the dough] before or after dehydration."

The Actions of the Jewish Vampires Cause Them Pleasure
"Let us now examine how the victims' blood is spilled. For this, a needle-studded barrel is used; this is a kind of barrel, about the size of the human body, with extremely sharp needles set in it on all sides. [These needles] pierce the victim's body, from the moment he is placed in the barrel."

"These needles do the job, and the victim's blood drips from him very slowly. Thus, the victim suffers dreadful torment – torment that affords the Jewish vampires great delight as they carefully monitor every detail of the blood-shedding with pleasure and love that are difficult to comprehend."

"After this barbaric display, the Jews take the spilled blood, in the bottle set in the bottom [of the needle-studded barrel], and the Jewish cleric makes his coreligionists completely happy on their holiday when he serves them the pastries in which human blood is mixed."

"There is another way to spill the blood: The victim can be slaughtered as a sheep is slaughtered, and his blood collected in a container. Or, the victim's veins can be slit in several places, letting his blood drain from his body."

"This blood is very carefully collected – as I have already noted – by the 'rabbi,' the Jewish cleric, the chef who specializes in preparing these kinds of pastries."

"The human race refuses even to look at the Jewish pastries, let alone prepare them or consume them!"[3]

Dr. Umayma Ahmad Al-Jalahma, "The Jewish Holiday of Purim," Al-Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), March 10, 2002.http://memri.org/bin/articles.cgi?Page= ... ID=SP35402

That was easy.
Any more quotes, Sivad ?
Ter wrote:Why are they paying so much ?

Inflation? The Nazis only payed 500 Zloties to hunt down Jews in Poland. And often not even that.

PS: Sorry, I hit the like button by mistake.

PPS: Jews, Muslims and Christians lived side by side for centuries. The sort of war propaganda you quote is the result of the Western colonial project that drove Palestinians off their land. If Israel wasn't a racist state, they would start by deporting the Europeans immigrants before they drive the natives out.
Ter wrote:@Sivad
you quote one (1) person saying something nasty.
Congratulations!

Well it's not just anyone, this particular genocidal zio-pig is supported by a mass movement of ethno-nationalist zio-n@z1s. So seeing as tens of thousands of assholes wholeheartedly endorse her views she's hardly just one (1) person.

Any more quotes, Sivad ?

Sivad wrote:Well it's not just anyone, this particular genocidal zio-pig is supported by a mass movement of ethno-nationalist zio-n@z1s.

zio-pigs and zio-nazis..
Congratulations for adapting the terminology of the anti Zionist bigots.

And congratulations for successfully copying and pasting from a very neutral web site called "Palestine Advocacy Project".

I have seen the Israeli governments becoming more and more rightist because of the Arab's continued non-acceptance of Israeli reality, even before 1967. So they, and you, have only yourselves to blame for the present situation.
Ter wrote:zio-pigs and zio-nazis..
Congratulations for adapting the terminology of the anti Zionist bigots.

It's only bigotry if it's irrational. Intolerance of the despicable is perfectly rational.

And congratulations for successfully copying and pasting from a very neutral web site called "Palestine Advocacy Project".

So what, your pr strategy is just pretending that those D-bags didn't actually say that shit? I hope your target audience isn't as stupid as you apparently think they are.

I have seen the Israeli governments becoming more and more rightist because of the Arab's continued non-acceptance of Israeli reality, even before 1967. So they, and you, have only yourselves to blame for the present situation.

Okay, so by your logic the Jews brought the Holocaust on themselves? I'm well versed in wingnut reasoning, the basic tenet of which is that everyone but those with power are to blame for the atrocities of the world.
Sivad wrote:It's only bigotry if it's irrational. Intolerance of the despicable is perfectly rational.

Bigotry indeed.
Despicable like cutting throats of children when they sleep.
You have chosen a terrible side in this conflict, bravo.

Sivad wrote:Okay, so by your logic the Jews brought the Holocaust on themselves?

Haha, that didn't take long, to bring in the Holocaust.
Is that all you've got ?
Ter wrote:Bigotry indeed.
Despicable like cutting throats of children when they sleep.
You have chosen a terrible side in this conflict, bravo.

I don't really have a side in that conflict. I think all sides(Israeli, Palestinian, Arab, and Western Establishment) are ignorant savages which are obviously incapable of enlightened self-government. Unfortunately there are no philosopher kings with the power to bring them to heel.

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]