Israeli Early Election on 9th April - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
annatar1914 wrote:@Zionist Nationalist ,

If I were an Israeli, I'd vote for Moishe Feiglin and the Zehut party, they're the only ones with any sense about Israel's long term survival. You should consider it.

I have voted for him last electins and going to vote again this time
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I have voted for him last electins and going to vote again this time

Do you believe those phony corruption charges brought against PM Netanyahu by his political opponents?
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I doubt that most likely is that he is going to be fined and maybe forced to resign

From my point of view, PM Netanyahu seems to be a good man. I hope things work out okay for him.
Hindsite wrote:From my point of view, PM Netanyahu seems to be a good man. I hope things work out okay for him.

He's a shrewd politician, I'll give him that compliment. I'm sure he had to be to stay in power as long as he has.
colliric wrote:He's a shrewd politician, I'll give him that compliment. I'm sure he had to be to stay in power as long as he has.

He seems to get along well with President Trump. I think that is a plus for him.

Muscovite’s Slaughter of Indigenous People in Alas[…]

You Zionists just can't stop lying can you. It wa[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]