Temple Mount Violence - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Hindsite
skinster wrote:I thought you said it didn't exist. :D

He said the Palestinians are a fake nation. They are people that claim they are Palestinians, but they are lying, since there has never been a nation by the name of Palestine.
Hindsite wrote:He said the Palestinians are a fake nation. They are people that claim they are Palestinians, but they are lying, since there has never been a nation by the name of Palestine.

I'm sure you're aware of the notion that a people and nation can exist without being labelled on a map, because that's precisely what the Jews were. And also, that it is a fact that whatever they may or may not have been in the past, it seems that ''Palestinians'' and ''Palestine'' exist to many people right NOW.

You may recall that the South and the Confederacy went through a similar situation years ago, when Southerners revolted and claimed independence from the United States as their own nation, but that the attempt was put down and the South was occupied.
By Hindsite
annatar1914 wrote:I'm sure you're aware of the notion that a people and nation can exist without being labelled on a map, because that's precisely what the Jews were. And also, that it is a fact that whatever they may or may not have been in the past, it seems that ''Palestinians'' and ''Palestine'' exist to many people right NOW.

You may recall that the South and the Confederacy went through a similar situation years ago, when Southerners revolted and claimed independence from the United States as their own nation, but that the attempt was put down and the South was occupied.

However, the difference is that there was a Kingdom of Judah and a Kingdom of Israel in the past and now there is a recognized nation of Israel again. There was never any such kingdom or nation of Palestine.
Hindsite wrote:However, the difference is that there was a Kingdom of Judah and a Kingdom of Israel in the past and now there is a recognized nation of Israel again. There was never any such kingdom or nation of Palestine.

Assuming for the sake of argument that your first sentence is correct (even though it isn't), it remains that you haven't addressed the point I made that the Palestinians are a people and a nation NOW, if we assume for the sake of argument that they had no prior history.

Again, just like in the American South which became aware of their own nationality and tried to get their own independence, so too have the Palestinians. If you deny these facts about the Palestinians, you deny by the same logic the history and distinctiveness of Southerners in the United States, or the rightness of their attempt to gain independence.
annatar1914 wrote:Assuming for the sake of argument that your first sentence is correct (even though it isn't), it remains that you haven't addressed the point I made that the Palestinians are a people and a nation NOW, if we assume for the sake of argument that they had no prior history.

Again, just like in the American South which became aware of their own nationality and tried to get their own independence, so too have the Palestinians. If you deny these facts about the Palestinians, you deny by the same logic the history and distinctiveness of Southerners in the United States, or the rightness of their attempt to gain independence.

@Hindsite ,

As with a number of things, I'm trolling you, but I'm trolling here for a purpose. One of those purposes is actually to show how politicized and artificial a Nation-State truly is. For there are no ''Palestinians''. There are Christians of the Holy Land, Muslims and Jews (the first settlers to identify themselves as ''Palestinians'' were Zionists!) too, Bedawi and Druze, etc... but there is no real secular ''Palestinian Arab'' identity as such. However, there will be an eventual ''Palestinian'' Nation-State, and it will be the trojan horse for the planned destruction of the Israeli people and nation at the hands of the Muslims.... But that's another story.

I'm a ''Zionist'' of sorts then, for the Jewish destiny is to be in Israel, and so they will either return to the Holy Land or fade away, assimilated or destroyed in Exile in the Gentile world of the Nations.

The other reason for the ''Troll'' is to remind you of the illegitimacy of the Southern Confederacy during the American Civil War, because you probably hold to the idea of it's legitimacy while denying it to the ''Palestinians'', not logical...
there will be an eventual ''Palestinian'' Nation-State, and it will be the trojan horse for the planned destruction of the Israeli people and nation at the hands of the Muslims.... But that's another story.

Israel will not let that happen an establishment of such a state is not on the table anymore, the government is doing everything to prevent this.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Israel will not let that happen an establishment of such a state is not on the table anymore, the government is doing everything to prevent this.

I wonder. It seems that there's a lot of self hating Jews out there, not just in the Galut, but also in Israel itself, who maintain an Exile mentality inside them. They control a lot of the establishment in Israel, and have an even more powerful influence in the Diaspora, with American Jewry at it's head. Look at how AIPAC condemned President Trump's tweet suggesting barring Omar and Tlaib from coming to Israel, for example.
annatar1914 wrote:I wonder. It seems that there's a lot of self hating Jews out there, not just in the Galut, but also in Israel itself, who maintain an Exile mentality inside them. They control a lot of the establishment in Israel, and have an even more powerful influence in the Diaspora, with American Jewry at it's head. Look at how AIPAC condemned President Trump's tweet suggesting barring Omar and Tlaib from coming to Israel, for example.

Jews in the states are scared that when the dems take over they gonna roll over them this is gonna happen eventually. Im not sure Israel should encourage them to come here because they are mostly democrat voters and we dont want those "progressive" ideas here
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Jews in the states are scared that when the dems take over they gonna roll over them this is gonna happen eventually. Im not sure Israel should encourage them to come here because they are mostly democrat voters and we dont want those "progressive" ideas here

It will happen eventually, the ''rolling over'' as you put it, because there's a kind of cold civil war going on in the USA that will turn into a real military type conflict probably by the time President Trump leaves office in 2024. Jews in America will have to decide what they really are long before that.

I don't predict a wave of Jewish immigration from America to Israel, I predict something akin to a second Holocaust.
I don't predict a wave of Jewish immigration from America to Israel, I predict something akin to a second Holocaust.

Jews should drop the support for the democrats or else they gonna get busted from both alt right and the SJW
Im dont think a civil war will take in the coming years it will take more time it can also be avoided it depends alot on what will happen when dems take control
Jews should drop the support for the democrats or else they gonna get busted from both alt right and the SJW

It's the suicidal self-hating Exile mentality. Look at the Epstein situation; it's like a damn anti-semitic propaganda piece, how that man's life and death played out...

Im dont think a civil war will take in the coming years it will take more time it can also be avoided it depends alot on what will happen when dems take control

That's the whole point. The Democratic party alliance of freaks and geeks and degenerates and trash has to be broken apart, or there's going to be a slaughter and destruction here in America the likes of which the world has never seen.
Hindsite wrote:He said the Palestinians are a fake nation. They are people that claim they are Palestinians, but they are lying, since there has never been a nation by the name of Palestine.

Weird it's mentioned in The Balfour Agreement then. :D
By Hindsite
annatar1914 wrote:@Hindsite ,

As with a number of things, I'm trolling you, but I'm trolling here for a purpose. One of those purposes is actually to show how politicized and artificial a Nation-State truly is. For there are no ''Palestinians''. There are Christians of the Holy Land, Muslims and Jews (the first settlers to identify themselves as ''Palestinians'' were Zionists!) too, Bedawi and Druze, etc... but there is no real secular ''Palestinian Arab'' identity as such. However, there will be an eventual ''Palestinian'' Nation-State, and it will be the trojan horse for the planned destruction of the Israeli people and nation at the hands of the Muslims.... But that's another story.

I'm a ''Zionist'' of sorts then, for the Jewish destiny is to be in Israel, and so they will either return to the Holy Land or fade away, assimilated or destroyed in Exile in the Gentile world of the Nations.

The other reason for the ''Troll'' is to remind you of the illegitimacy of the Southern Confederacy during the American Civil War, because you probably hold to the idea of it's legitimacy while denying it to the ''Palestinians'', not logical...

Confederate States of America

The Confederate States of America (CSA or C.S.), commonly referred to as the Confederacy, was an unrecognized country in North America that existed from 1861 to 1865.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confedera ... of_America

Palestine

Palestine usually refers to:

Palestine (region), a geographical and historical region in the Middle East

State of Palestine, a modern de jure sovereign state in the Middle East recognized by 136 UN members and with non-member observer state status in the United Nations

Palestinian territories, or occupied Palestinian territories, the West Bank (including East Jerusalem) and the Gaza Strip that are occupied or otherwise under the control of Israel

Palestinian National Authority or the Palestinian Authority, an interim self-government body established in 1994 to govern parts of the territories

Historical political entities

Syria Palaestina or Roman Palestine, a Roman province (135–390 CE), a province of the Roman Empire following merger of renamed Iudaea with Roman Syria

Palaestina Prima, a Byzantine province in the Levant from 390 to c. 636, comprising the Galilee and northern Jordan Valley

Palaestina Secunda, a Byzantine province in the Levant from 390 to c. 636, comprising the shoreline and hills of the Southern Levant (Judea and Samaria)

Palaestina Salutaris alias Palestina Tertia, a Byzantine province established in the 6th century, covering the Negev and Transjordan

Jund Filastin (638 – 10th century), one of the military districts of the Umayyad and Abbasid Caliphate province of Bilad al-Sham (Syria)

Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem or Palestine (1872–1917), an Ottoman district that encompassed Jerusalem, Gaza, Jaffa, Hebron, Bethlehem and Beersheba

Mandatory Palestine (1920–1948), a geopolitical entity under British administration

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine

All I am saying is that Palestine has never been a de facto kingdom, nation, country, or state with its own people called Palesatinians. However, recently there has been efforts to make Palestine a state through the United nations, but that effort has only succeeded in it being recognized as a de jure state. That is, even though 136 UN members believe it has the right to be a state, it is not in fact a state at this time.

Israel, also known as the State of Israel, is a country in Western Asia, located on the southeastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea and the northern shore of the Red Sea. It has land borders with Lebanon to the north, Syria to the northeast, Jordan on the east, the Palestinian territories of the West Bank and Gaza Strip to the east and west, respectively, and Egypt to the southwest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

The link and quote has been posted. As well as li[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

What wat0n is trying to distract from: https://tw[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773436787622[…]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]