Temple Mount Violence - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Hindsite
Palmyrene wrote:Killing off all Palestinians is not peace it's genocide.

I don't believe there are any Palestinians.
Hindsite wrote:I don't believe there are any Palestinians.

Whether you like it or not there were people living in the lower Levant before Zionists came and those people call themselves Palestinians.

Who you are is determined by what you identify as. You can't tell a European that they aren't European. You can't tell a Christian that they aren't Christian. You can't tell a Palestinian that they aren't Palestinian.

Well, you can, but that won't stop them from being Palestinian.
By Hindsite
Palmyrene wrote:Whether you like it or not there were people living in the lower Levant before Zionists came and those people call themselves Palestinians.

I believe Palestinians was a made up name and there has never been any real Palestinians.
Hindsite wrote:I believe Palestinians was a made up name and there has never been any real Palestinians.

"European" is a made up name yet Europeans are real. So is "American" and "British" and "Canadian" and "African American" yet all of these are real.

These terms hold weight and meaning because people identify as these terms and thus, these terms are a part of who they are. Whether Palestinians existed before doesn't matter, what matters is that they exist now. The term Palestinian now means something.

It is the name of the disenfranchised, the people who have had their entire lives taken and destroyed by the Israeli government without remorse.

And you, along with other Zionists, want them to remain nameless without a voice. You want them to die, to pretend that they never existed in the first place.

But I have some news for you: they do exist and they have a name. Palestinians. They call themselves Palestinians and they want what was taken from them. They want their security, their homes, their culture, their children, families, loved ones, and most importantly of all, they want their freedom. And they will fight for that liberty till they die.

They will make sure you will never forget them. They will make sure that you know they exist and that they have power. There is no amount of denial that can change that.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Israel wants peace on its own conditions

Peace at the barrel of a gun, as Mao Zedong once put it.

What Israel calls peace the rest of the world calls Apartheid.

@Palmyrene don't bother arguing with @Hindsite, he's a Christian Zionist indoctrinated [rule 2 insult deleted]. You're wasting your time. [rule 2 insult deleted - Prosthetic Conscience, moderator]
By Hindsite
colliric wrote:@Palmyrene don't bother arguing with @Hindsite, he's a Christian Zionist indoctrinated lunatic. You're wasting your time. He's more than a bit nuts.

Please stop using my name in vain.
Hindsite wrote:Please stop using my name in vain.

I mean you're not doing a very good job of combating this perception of you.

The fact that other Christians think you're way too extreme is rather self-evident in it of itself.
By Hindsite
Palmyrene wrote:I mean you're not doing a very good job of combating this perception of you.

The fact that other Christians think you're way too extreme is rather self-evident in it of itself.

That probably means I am doing something right.
Praise the Lord.
By SSDR
skinster wrote:doesn't care about Palestinian Christians.

An anarchist like yourself promoting "national social constructs" is not common.

How could an anarchist promote a nationality to have "their" land, being 'free' from Zionists?
By Hindsite
skinster wrote:Hindsite doesn't care about Palestinian Christians.

There are no Palestinian Christians.
skinster wrote:Legitimacy. :D

They dont even have their own country what and what legitimacy? its mostly from dictatorships Muslims countries or countries that just dont want to lose oil trade with the Arabs(like India)

So far Israel is recognized by 163 countries and "Palestine" by 138

More stupid arguments, I see. It won't matter be[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all of[…]