Palestinian Muslim mother wants her daughters to commit suicide bombings against Jews - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
The Palestinian Authority (PA), not just Hamas, not only promotes terrorist attacks against Jews, it pays large stipends to jailed terrorists who have killed or maimed Israelis, and supports the families of dead terrorists for the rest of their lives.
As you can see in the video below a Jewish journalist interviewed failed Palestinian suicide bombers and their families who say they regret nothing.
This video went viral on social media with the following description:

Full article:
https://politicaldiscussion.net/threads ... -jews.868/
colliric wrote:Yes I do not support this. It is no excuse for the IDF killing Children in return:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/un- ... -1.6979358

The children parents shouldnt allow them to be in dangerous situations than they wont get hurt or killed

Children are no saints they can easily be manipulated and become cruel and dangerous thus killing them is often justified
skinster wrote:You forgot that orgs, bands or people who might be criminalized for boycotting can boycott without saying they're boycotting, as they already do. :D

I'm reminded of this article.

Sure, but the problem is that BDS needs support of business to have any sort of an effect. If Johnson makes it illegal then those business will be sued so they are unable to boycott anything.
I lol'd at ZN's casual justification for murdering children. This guy. :lol:

JohnRawls wrote:Sure, but the problem is that BDS needs support of business to have any sort of an effect. If Johnson makes it illegal then those business will be sued so they are unable to boycott anything.

BDS already has a lot of support worldwide, feel free to start at the beginning of this thread (apparently this was the Israelis nevous about BDS thread but also not :eh: )

BDS is popular and will continue to grow because Israel's actions continue to be psychopathic. If you don't want people to support the boycott of Israel, perhaps first demand Israel abide by international laws and cease its war crimes and every day killing of the Palestinian people who it denies rights and continues to occupy. There is no reason to criminalize a peaceful movement, which is what BDS is, and that is why this dumb attempt to make BDS illegal isn't popular everywhere, despite Israel's attempts. Most Western states allow people the right to boycott, I don't know why Israel tries to force its shitty culture onto us.
Palestinian authorities have arrested a Palestinian Muslim woman who harassed two Japanese female aid workers over fears of the new coronavirus. She yelled "corona, corona" at the women who have been engaged in aid activities in Ramallah. The local police arrested the person who grabbed the woman for alleged assault. They say the action went against the Palestinian tradition of hospitality. I travelled to Britain during the SARS outbreak but I had never seen anything like this incident which amounted to a hate crime.

Last edited by ThirdTerm on 02 Mar 2020 22:17, edited 1 time in total.
@skinster ;
I lol'd at ZN's casual justification for murdering children. This guy. :lol:

It was hardly ''casual'', there's no justification for some sorry bitch of a mother wanting her children to be suicide bombers, which mind you is a form of murdering them, is it not?

BDS already has a lot of support worldwide, feel free to start at the beginning of this thread (apparently this was the Israelis nevous about BDS thread but also not :eh: )

Boycotting is a means of telling who your real friends and real foes are, for sure.

BDS is popular and will continue to grow because Israel's actions continue to be psychopathic.

Israel's actions are indeed ''psychopathic'', but not for the reasons you give. No other country would tolerate the existence of such a 5th column in it's midst, allow rockets to rain down on it's cities with relative impunity, etc... Without eventually removing the threat for good.

If you don't want people to support the boycott of Israel, perhaps first demand Israel abide by international laws and cease its war crimes and every day killing of the Palestinian people who it denies rights and continues to occupy.

Cry me a river. If the shoe had been on the other foot, the Muslims would have quickly exterminated all the Israelis and pushed the rest into the sea to be rescued by boat, from day one of Israel's existence.

There is no reason to criminalize a peaceful movement, which is what BDS is, and that is why this dumb attempt to make BDS illegal isn't popular everywhere, despite Israel's attempts. Most Western states allow people the right to boycott, I don't know why Israel tries to force its shitty culture onto us.

Unlike most in the West and around the world, some Jews in Israel happen to know that few actually give a damn about Jewish lives and that only a Jewish State for now can secure the freedom and existence of the Jewish people. Only 75 years from the end of the Great Patriotic War and the attempt by the Fascists to exterminate the Jews and many other peoples, and we're having this conversation, it's insane. No, force is the only thing some people understand, and BDS is an form of economic warfare used in tandem with other methods as part of a larger scheme to end the State of Israel. Let's be truthful here, this is about ending Israel.
annatar1914 wrote:It was hardly ''casual''

If you read his post you'll see it was casual. Not sure why you seem surprised at this coming from Zionists, since they regularly snipe to death children, not to mention support a state which systematically tortures children.

Boycotting is a means of telling who your real friends and real foes are, for sure.

Do you think people should be jailed for boycotting states that practice incremental genocide with impunity?

Israel's actions are indeed ''psychopathic'', but not for the reasons you give. No other country would tolerate the existence of such a 5th column in it's midst, allow rockets to rain down on it's cities with relative impunity, etc... Without eventually removing the threat for good.

Anyone forced to live under Israeli terrorism would respond with any resistance, I believe it's known as human nature and early Zionists accepted this being an issue for them.

Also, Palestinians living under occupation are supported legally to resist their occupation, including with arms. The occupation is the crime, the rockets are resistance to that crime.

Lol @ "5th column in their midst" and "allow rockets to rain down" yada yada. Zionists stole a country 71 years ago from the natives of Palestine and act like it's them who are not the imposters.

Cry me a river. If the shoe had been on the other foot, the Muslims would have quickly exterminated all the Israelis and pushed the rest into the sea to be rescued by boat, from day one of Israel's existence.

Meanwhile in reality, Israel was created by European settler terrorism 70+ years ago that stole Palestine by violently ethnically cleansing and genociding the natives, something that's ongoing today. That's why sometimes there are rockets. That's why the BDS movement became a thing about 12 years ago. Weird people like you get teary at the responses of the oppressed group in this story, rather than what causes them.

Unlike most in the West and around the world, some Jews in Israel happen to know that few actually give a damn about Jewish lives and that only a Jewish State for now can secure the freedom and existence of the Jewish people.

Spare me your anti-semitism. There are millions of Jews worldwide who don't subscribe to the ethnosupremacist ideology of Zionism. Conflating Judaism and Zionism means you're an anti-semite, don't do that or I'll report you.

Let's be truthful here, this is about ending Israel.

Asking Israel to abide by international law doesn't end Israel, but does end Israel in its current form; a barbaric, racist, war-hungry state that's constantly attacking and killing its natives as well as countries all over the Middle East. If Israel is okay with its ongoing crimes then it should be punished sooner or later. BDS has come much late and it doesn't go around killing people like the Israelis do, so there's no need to piss your pants over the responses of the oppressed.
@skinster

If you read his post you'll see it was casual. Not sure why you seem surprised at this coming from Zionists, since they regularly snipe to death children, not to mention support a state which systematically tortures children.

You're avoiding what I'm talking about; the raising of children to be murderers, and to murder themselves. Will you address that issue specifically?

Do you think people should be jailed for boycotting states that practice incremental genocide with impunity?

I think that people should be jailed for implementing or wanting to implement incremental genocide of the Jewish people, yes. And that's what economic warfare is a weapon for.

Anyone forced to live under Israeli terrorism would respond with any resistance, I believe it's known as human nature and early Zionists accepted this being an issue for them.

Human nature allowed to take it's course would result in one side or the other driven out. Anything else and you're fooling yourself-or others.

Also, Palestinians living under occupation are supported legally to resist their occupation, including with arms. The occupation is the crime, the rockets are resistance to that crime.

''Legally'' by whom?

Lol @ "5th column in their midst" and "allow rockets to rain down" yada yada. Zionists stole a country 71 years ago from the natives of Palestine and act like it's them who are not the imposters.

''Stole''? Seems to me it was legal under UN resolution and British Mandate. The fact that a Palestine never resulted is probably a good thing all around for everybody.

Meanwhile in reality, Israel was created by European settler terrorism 70+ years ago that stole Palestine by violently ethnically cleansing and genociding the natives, something that's ongoing today.

I don't think you know what those terms are, using them in the manner you describe.

That's why sometimes there are rockets.

Do ends justify means in any case?

That's why the BDS movement became a thing about 12 years ago. Weird people like you get teary at the responses of the oppressed group in this story, rather than what causes them.

I've no tears for anyone. But I got tired of the hypocrisy and the bullshit.

Spare me your anti-semitism.

My ''anti-semitism''? :lol: What have you been smoking lately?

There are millions of Jews worldwide who don't subscribe to the ethnosupremacist ideology of Zionism.

Those Jews are self-hating Jews with a Ghetto or Assimilationist mentality. They're the ones who are at the most risk from Anti-Semitism, in reality.

Conflating Judaism and Zionism means you're an anti-semite, don't do that or I'll report you.

Do what you wish. It's the opinion of many Jews that Zionism is the best safeguard for the continued existence of the Jewish people.

Asking Israel to abide by international law doesn't end Israel, but does end Israel in its current form; a barbaric, racist, war-hungry state that's constantly attacking and killing its natives as well as countries all over the Middle East.

:roll:

True international law rather than ''law'' cooked up by the OIC and others is not a suicide pact.

If Israel is okay with its ongoing crimes then it should be punished sooner or later. BDS has come much late and it doesn't go around killing people like the Israelis do, so there's no need to piss your pants over the responses of the oppressed.

Seems to me that you're projecting, i'm hardly ''pissing my pants'' except from laughter :lol:

Grim laughter at the realization that you folks are revealed as exactly what you truly are.
skinster wrote:I lol'd at ZN's casual justification for murdering children. This guy. :lol:

BDS is popular and will continue to grow because Israel's actions continue to be psychopathic. If you don't want people to support the boycott of Israel, perhaps first demand Israel abide by international laws and cease its war crimes and every day killing of the Palestinian people who it denies rights and continues to occupy. There is no reason to criminalize a peaceful movement, which is what BDS is, and that is why this dumb attempt to make BDS illegal isn't popular everywhere, despite Israel's attempts. Most Western states allow people the right to boycott, I don't know why Israel tries to force its shitty culture onto us.

The problem with the Palestinian struggle is simple in my book. (This is my opinion so don't get mad)

If Palestine was resisting Israel peacefully then I would support them. The problems is that this conflict is far from peaceful or ordinarary. Palestinians are actively engaged in killing Israeli civilians and soldiers with the goal to fully eradicate Israel.(And the people aka the Jews in Israel) I understand that this is a struggle that they can't win any time soon because of Israeli military dominance but it was a struggle that they could have won in the past when the cold war was not over and enemies of Israel surrounded it. So right now Israel is in full right to do what it actually does. Although it is a stretch but more dubious claims can be excused by this also like building settlements where they are not supposed to or bombing civilian infrastructure.

So my advice for the Palestinian struggle. Fully surrender and disarm. Let the jews occupy the land fully for now and tear down the walls. Do not attack the soldiers just tear the walls down. Not only will this improve their economic situation and stop the bloodshed but this also will put in a situation where Israel is clearly an apartheid state without any denial. Why? Well because Israel will be occupying land and not giving voting rights to the Arab population. There would not be any violent resistance but a peaceful one. And there is no choice that Israel can make in this situation which will not loose them US/EU support without either giving the land back to the Arabs or giving them full citizen rights. And in this case the Arabs will be able to demand as much as they technically want. Why? Well because this puts Israel in a hostage situation of sorts when the weaker Palestinians force Israel to do something that it doesn't want or something that it can't do.

The final suggestion kinda impliest that Israel will follow the norms. And if it doesn't then EU/US will intervene. Some people think that this is a big "What if" but in reality it isn't. This is a question of survival for Israel where they can't loose support from EU/US so Israel will behave.
annatar1914 wrote:You're avoiding what I'm talking about; the raising of children to be murderers, and to murder themselves. Will you address that issue specifically?

You're avoiding what I'm talking about, ZN's casual support for child murder.

I think that people should be jailed for implementing or wanting to implement incremental genocide of the Jewish people, yes. And that's what economic warfare is a weapon for.

BDS does not = incremental genocide of Jews. Holy shiza, I've heard everything now. :lol:

Human nature allowed to take it's course would result in one side or the other driven out. Anything else and you're fooling yourself-or others.

Even if you believed this, then I'm not sure why you're crying at the fantasy of Israelis being driven out of a country they stole while ignoring the reality of the same happening to the natives.

''Legally'' by whom?

United Nations General Assembly resolutions and Geneva Conventions.

''Stole''? Seems to me it was legal under UN resolution and British Mandate. The fact that a Palestine never resulted is probably a good thing all around for everybody.

If you accept Israel's legality based on the UN I guess to be consistent you ought to accept UN resolutions that support armed struggle by victims of colonial oppression, and therefore should be endorsing the BDS movement. Welcome aboard!

I don't think you know what those terms are, using them in the manner you describe.

I know perfectly well what they mean. Israel was created via Zionist terrorist gangs who were colonialist settlers on another land, they came from places mainly that weren't Palestine and were mostly White. The ethnic cleansing that took place was of the natives who were displaced outside of the country and within based merely on them not being Jewish. The genocide is the destruction in part or whole of the natives, something ongoing today. Which part do you have a problem with?

Do ends justify means in any case?

The ends in the case of rockets are pointless since Palestinians make barely a dent on their colonial oppressors, but some do resist and none of us can judge them, since their options consist of dying rolled over or dying on their feet.

I've no tears for anyone. But I got tired of the hypocrisy and the bullshit.

He says after crying much tears for the oppressive actor in this story relating to the BDS movement. I don't think you'd understand bullshit if it landed in your mouth. Because you don't seem to struggle spitting it out.

My ''anti-semitism''? :lol: What have you been smoking lately?

Yes, your anti-semitism. Conflating Zionism and Judaism is anti-semitism.

Those Jews are self-hating Jews with a Ghetto or Assimilationist mentality. They're the ones who are at the most risk from Anti-Semitism, in reality.

They're not self-hating Jews (das racis!), they're Zionist-hating Jews.

It's the opinion of many Jews that Zionism is the best safeguard for the continued existence of the Jewish people.

How odd that so many Jews write against Zionism. I can make you a list but you'd call them self-hating Jews or something equally racist, because they don't support barbaric ethnosupremacy that denies millions of Palestinians civil and national rights.

True international law rather than ''law'' cooked up by the OIC and others is not a suicide pact.

lol, wat.

Grim laughter at the realization that you folks are revealed as exactly what you truly are.

People who oppose racism, settler-colonialism and apartheid? Well, you got me. :lol:
skinster wrote:Your opinion sucks.

BDS is a peaceful movement against Israeli oppression. If you support peace, you support it.

Welcome aboard! :D

The question is not about BDS, the question is about what the Palestinians are doing. As I said before, BDS has little chance of being succesful as it is right now, well at least if you measure success in terms of resolving the conflict or not. With violence continuing from both sides the Israel will never accept what the BDS stands for. This is not your fault, it is just how it is. Palestinians then on the other hand will not be able to solve the issue with military means nor should they even be allowed to do this.

Actually, a lot of the time my answer is that i don't see a way out. I guess my previous post is a way out but it is VERY unlikely that it will happen.

Would you ever advocate for Palestinian surrender and disarmament as a stepping stone to resolve the conflict? Would BDS be able to stand for this?
You're avoiding what I'm talking about, ZN's casual support for child murder.

Are you pro-Abortion? Are you in support of suicide bombing?

But anyways aside from that, @Zionist Nationalist was talking about being able to deal with them without them injuring others as the main priority, and I agree.

BDS does not = incremental genocide of Jews. Holy shiza, I've heard everything now. :lol:

Mockery doesn't make the statement you refuse to answer go away. Subjecting a population to economic pressure as one of the means of disposing of them is indeed a form of incremental genocide.

Even if you believed this, then I'm not sure why you're crying at the fantasy of Israelis being driven out of a country they stole while ignoring the reality of the same happening to the natives.

A nation has the right to expect a loyal citizen and subject population anywhere in the world, and if that can't or won't be done removal is the next best option. There was no ''country'' for the Israelis to steal, and many of the non-Jewish population is against their rule, so here we have the problem.

United Nations General Assembly resolutions and Geneva Conventions.

There's a principle in law that an unjust law is no law, and a ''law'' that amounts to an agreement to destroy your own country is no law at all.

If you accept Israel's legality based on the UN I guess to be consistent you ought to accept UN resolutions that support armed struggle by victims of colonial oppression, and therefore should be endorsing the BDS movement. Welcome aboard!

See above for my answer. Besides, the UN is dominated by the OIC as I'm sure you know, and that wasn't the case when Israel began it's existence, isn't that so? But today there is Barbarism and not Law.

I know perfectly well what they mean. Israel was created via Zionist terrorist gangs who were colonialist settlers on another land, they came from places mainly that weren't Palestine and were mostly White. The ethnic cleansing that took place was of the natives who were displaced outside of the country and within based merely on them not being Jewish. The genocide is the destruction in part or whole of the natives, something ongoing today. Which part do you have a problem with?

The part where it's bullshit, that is, all of it.

The ends in the case of rockets are pointless since Palestinians make barely a dent on their colonial oppressors,

Intent is everything, and terrorizing innocent civilians instead of firing on the IDF is particularly chickenshit. So it also tells me that for you the ends justify the means. Wonderful...

but some do resist and none of us can judge them, since their options consist of dying rolled over or dying on their feet.

Yes, the bravery of randomly firing into known civilian areas is awe-inspiring :roll:

He says after crying much tears for the oppressive actor in this story relating to the BDS movement.

Again, what crying? I said that this sort of thing clarifies who your enemies and your friends are. But it is what it is, a economic weapon is still a weapon.

I don't think you'd understand bullshit if it landed in your mouth. Because you don't seem to struggle spitting it out.

I'm still the guy supporting Syria's struggle against the Sunni Jihadis. But the truth is the truth, including the meaning of the 1979 Iranian Revolution.

Yes, your anti-semitism. Conflating Zionism and Judaism is anti-semitism.

Wrong. The early Zionists knew the truth, that assimilation and destruction awaited World Jewry if there was not a Return from the Exile. This is still valid today. True Anti-Semitism is on the rise worldwide, and I don't have much hope for Jewish populations outside of Israel in the long run.

They're not self-hating Jews (das racis!), they're Zionist-hating Jews.

Self-hatred is inverted racism, and to deny these people their home after all these centuries is what is racist and anti-semitic.

How odd that so many Jews write against Zionism.

Not odd at all. Most human beings are cowards who avoid a fight even for survival.

I can make you a list but you'd call them self-hating Jews or something equally racist, because they don't support barbaric ethnosupremacy that denies millions of Palestinians civil and national rights.

You've got your script down pretty good, a good example of the confluence of the fake liberal left and militant Islam that can be found at this juncture.

lol, wat.

Don't be coy. You know that the OIC gives Muslim countries a lot of political clout at the UN.

People who oppose racism, settler-colonialism and apartheid? Well, you got me. :lol:

Yeah, I've got you and your type of narrative tropes down pretty good.
For the OP, what really bothers me is that they often have no means to learn how to conduct terrorism most efficiently. If anyone needs to be bombed it's probably Netanyahu or whoever actively take up the colonisation scheme.

Identifying the perpetrators is very important. Anybody else are relatively innocent.
Patrickov wrote:For the OP, what really bothers me is that they often have no means to learn how to conduct terrorism most efficiently. If anyone needs to be bombed it's probably Netanyahu or whoever actively take up the colonisation scheme.

Identifying the perpetrators is very important. Anybody else are relatively innocent.

So now you've gone from advocating genocide to advocating assassinations of political figures? Man, in a few years at this rate, you might be calling for something that isn't totally reprehensible and anti-human, good for you.
Patrickov wrote:
For the OP, what really bothers me is that they often have no means to learn how to conduct terrorism most efficiently. If anyone needs to be bombed it's probably Netanyahu or whoever actively take up the colonisation scheme.

That's not just counter-productive, it's suicidal. Staying alive is part of asymmetric conflict, as is creating an atmosphere of fear. You just threw away both.
late wrote:
That's not just counter-productive, it's suicidal. Staying alive is part of asymmetric conflict, as is creating an atmosphere of fear. You just threw away both.

Indeed, my concern is exactly that Palestinians seem being suicidal with no apparent result.

If one cannot kill some others who matters, then staying alive is obviously the best thing to do.
annatar1914 wrote:
So now you've gone from advocating genocide to advocating assassinations of political figures? Man, in a few years at this rate, you might be calling for something that isn't totally reprehensible and anti-human, good for you.

To Palestinians, Netanyahu is probably worse than what Xi Jinping is to Hongkongers, Taiwanese or many Uighurs and Southeast Asians.

If they are having to kill anyways why not suggest something to minimise the damage?
Last edited by Patrickov on 04 Mar 2020 01:06, edited 2 times in total.

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

it reminds me of a woman who was a Greek immigr[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]