A different two-state solution - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
You don't even live there anymore.

And MeToo sounds delusional, like a raving lunatic refusing to admit his country commits war crimes daily and holds eternal interest to outsiders and non-Jews because it's the literal birthplace of Christianity and important to Roman and later Islamic history. No we won't leave it alone. Read an uncensored Second Temple Period Jewish History book. Should give you a good idea why.
Ter wrote:That slogan helps the leaders of the Jewish Homeland not to cave in to Arab demands because the destruction of Israel as the Jewish Homeland would be the logical outcome of it.

Perhaps. I'm familiar with the complex situation the Israeli psyche is situated in and the seemingly eternal mistrust each side has for each other. It is not taken for granted. I don't think what has been happening since 1948 is right. Decent and ethical Israelis should leave the land and locate their Jewish identities in the Mosaic clarion call for universal justice.
If there is no peace between Jews and Palestinians, it’s not hard to figure out the final outcome.
Six million Jews died in the Holocaust. There are six million Jews in Israel, all packed into one small country.

"There is no such thing as coincidence." — Leroy Gibb’s Rule 39, NCIS
colliric wrote:You don't even live there anymore.

I have never lived there.
Your comments on most things Jewish or Israeli are just emanations of your religious fantasies.

Donna wrote:Decent and ethical Israelis should leave the land and locate their Jewish identities in the Mosaic clarion call for universal justice.

:lol: Yes that will certainly solve the problems.
Why didn't anyone else think of that? :roll:

Robert Urbanek wrote:If there is no peace between Jews and Palestinians, it’s not hard to figure out the final outcome.
Six million Jews died in the Holocaust. There are six million Jews in Israel, all packed into one small country.

Is that your fear, your prediction or your wish ?
:roll:

There are at least two hundred reasons that this will not come to pass.
To deny the existence of the Jewish Homeland more than seventy years after its establishment is pretty ridiculous.
Ter wrote:I have never lived there.
Your comments on most things Jewish or Israeli are just emanations of your religious fantasies.

Then why are you such a fervent zealot for a country where you've never lived? Have you ever set foot there?
colliric wrote:Then why are you such a fervent zealot for a country where you've never lived?

I also have opinions about other countries and situations but for some unknown reasons, it is mostly Israel and the Jews that come up for discussions in these columns :lol:

colliric wrote: Have you ever set foot there?

I am not at liberty to reveal these details, sorry, they are on a need to know basis :excited:
Robert Urbanek wrote:If there is no peace between Jews and Palestinians, it’s not hard to figure out the final outcome.

"There is no such thing as coincidence." — Leroy Gibb’s Rule 39, NCIS

The entire middle east will be nuked before that happens
Zionist Nationalist wrote:The entire middle east will be nuked before that happens

Just hot air from both of you two.

Neither will happen. Most likely a third general World War will come from that situation.
This is a cool song:

Ter wrote:Of course, yes, at once, if Iran and Hezbollah would not be there to set up bases to threaten the Jewish Homeland.

Iran and Hezbollah were invited to Syria to help fight the war against all the psychos making war on the country.

Also, there is no "Jewish Homeland" to threaten.

Till then, Israel will continue to act in self defence and bomb those terrorists.

Preemptive attacks are not self defence. Also, the terrorists are in the IDF.

Ter wrote:To deny the existence of the Jewish Homeland more than seventy years after its establishment is pretty ridiculous.

"Israel" was never considered a "Jewish Homeland" until a few years ago. Most people aside from Netanyahu, Sheldon Adelson, John Bolton, a few others and you consider it a Jewish country. It is not even a country! (no borders) but that is by the by, what I mean is it has more gentiles than Jews in the land of Palestine, so how exactly is it a Jewish Homeland? In name only?
skinster wrote:"Israel" was never considered a "Jewish Homeland" until a few years ago. Most people aside from Netanyahu, Sheldon Adelson, John Bolton, a few others and you consider it a Jewish country. It is not even a country! (no borders) but that is by the by, what I mean is it has more gentiles than Jews in the land of Palestine, so how exactly is it a Jewish Homeland? In name only?

Will you ever stop? Your posts are becoming a replacement for a stand up comedy. What do you want? Well...I know what you want. You can't have it.

There is one obvious thing here, - you are full of envy that Israel is doing so well in a such short time and you can't handle it. Do you ever wonder, what would Palestinian Arabs do if they actually had a chance to built a country?

This IS what you want, right? Funny thing is that we all know what would happen, - a total catastrophe, a failed state, a source of terror export. Don't need to believe me, - just look around at your Arab brothers and sisters in virtually any Arab dominated country. If it's not an economic disaster, then its is a political one.

Is that what you want? Yet another disaster...Get a grip!

To call Israel 'not a country' is beyond funny, it is hilarious. Sure, - a regional superpower that has more of everything then any other country in the region, according to you, is not a country! What is A COUNTRY? Is it Syria, is it Jordan, is it Egypt, Is it Lebanon, etc. etc. Yes, those COUNTRIES exist on a handouts that my taxes generate. They are beggars of the world, - but yes, - they are countries, right?

You are a joke...
@skinster
Iran and Hezbollah were invited to Syria to help fight the war against all the psychos making war on the country.

Also, there is no "Jewish Homeland" to threaten.

it doesn't matter who invited who all of those guys are illegitimate bastards
meddling in their shitholes is not only a requirement but a must

Preemptive attacks are not self defence

yes it is just as if the allies would preemptive atacked Nazi Germany in 1937 the world war could have been converted to a regional war

"Israel" was never considered a "Jewish Homeland" until a few years ago. Most people aside from Netanyahu, Sheldon Adelson, John Bolton, a few others and you consider it a Jewish country. It is not even a country! (no borders) but that is by the by, what I mean is it has more gentiles than Jews in the land of Palestine, so how exactly is it a Jewish Homeland? In name only?

Your opinion does not matter here are Israel is a Jewish homeland and a few psychos (neturi karta) does not represent the majority of Jewish people
If "Israel" were a "Jewish Homeland", explain what you're doing there, ZN. :D

Miko Peled: "There's nothing Jewish about Israel. The Zionists secularised Judaism and decided Jews are a nation. They secularised the Bible and turned it into a history book. They did this on their own. The fact is most Jews do not live in Israel. They did not heed the call of Zionism and most of the people who do live under Israeli rule are not Jews. There's nothing inherently Jewish about holding thousands of political prisoners. There's nothing inherently Jewish about racist laws. There's nothing inherently Jewish about denying children water because they are non-Jews. So there is nothing Jewish about Israel."
Last edited by skinster on 28 Apr 2020 22:49, edited 2 times in total.
skinster wrote:I thought a "Jewish Homeland" would consist of Jews, but Zionist Nationalist, a non-Jew is there and non-Jews make the majority in the land of Palestine.

But ok, "Jewish Homeland" it is. :D

Israel is 75% Jewish on what basis do you say majority are not Jews?
I'm including the 3/4 million natives you settlers occupy and deny civil rights to in the West Bank and East Jerusalem and the 2 million you've imprisoned in what amounts to a concentration-camp, in Gaza.

Anyway, at least we can agree that non-Jews live in the "Jewish Homeland" and they aren't just Palestinians either, but people like you.

Yes, that's what I meant about "denied civil rights". But they are subjects/prisoners of Israeli rule and they are the majority who, like you, are not Jewish.

What are you doing in a "Jewish Homeland" anyway? Don't you have to be Jewish to be in a "Jewish Homeland"? How does this work?
skinster wrote:Yes, that's what I meant about "denied civil rights". But they are subjects/prisoners of Israeli rule and they are the majority who, like you, are not Jewish.

They had opportunities to have their state they rejected so far all of them so its their fault for the situation they are in today and even the Arabs are starting to get tired of them and their bullshit

What are you doing in a "Jewish Homeland" anyway? Don't you have to be Jewish to be in a "Jewish Homeland"? How does this work?

The law states that anyone Jewish or with Jewish ancestry with at least 1 grandparent can immigrate to Israel
Zionist Nationalist wrote:They had opportunities to have their state they rejected so far all of them so its their fault for the situation they are in today and even the Arabs are starting to get tired of them and their bullshit

Their country got stolen by people like you and you've since stole it in its entirety, as well as land of neighbouring countries. Plans for this theft of Palestine were stated by the early Zionist leaders and their comments are well documented. They weren't bullshitting but their online hasbarists like you lie about this for some reason. In 2020. :lol:

The law states that anyone Jewish or with Jewish ancestry with at least 1 grandparent can immigrate to Israel

So non-Jews like you can settle in Palestine? See? That's what I meant about it not being a "Jewish Homeland".

Now, this "Jewish Homeland" appears to include more non-Jews than Jews but is still referred to by weirdos as a "Jewish Homeland" as if it is only Jewish, when it quite clearly is not.

Weird also how there are more Jews outside of "Israel" than there are inside. How come the U.S. isn't called a "Jewish Homeland" when it has more Jews in the country than "Israel" does?

How confusing this all is! :D

Not much, commercial real estate is boom or bust.[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]