Anarchist Property Scale - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Excuse the sketchiness of this, but let's start simplistically:

Basically, as you go further to the right (should be the other way around really hehehe ), each philosophy rejects the private property conditions of the one before it. All anarchy rejects intellectual property (there are some forms of right-libertarianism that accept it), others just reject further forms of private ownership. The difference between anarcho-collectivism and anarcho-communism's conceptions of property seems to be that in ancol each worker co-operative owns its final products, which it sells in the market based on a labor theory of value wage system, whereas in ancom the whole of society owns the final products (I'm not sure about the means of production though. Can a worker from another co-op just walk straight into the co-op of another set of workers and transition seamlessly into work? I doubt it's that flippant) which are put into a common market for people to get the products based on need without money.

How can this be expanded? Is there anything I'm missing? Is there anything that's misinterpreted about the philosophies here? I understand there are more differences between the different philosophies than just this. Different kinds of 19th Century individualist anarchy had different ideas for ordering things, but I think they more or less all had in common the idea of use-ownership/value of private means of production, so we're just talking about property here.
Alexander Berkman gave a good brief description of these in his book "What is Anarchism", if you are interested. But the key difference, I believe is that the collectivists still employ an exchange economy with money between collectives, where there might also be a collective banking system as with Proudhon. The anarcho-commists, like Berkaman and Kropotkin, sought to do away with money altogether for collective use of the means of production, with labor associations heading particular spheres of production according to need.

I'm surprised to see the genocide supporters (lik[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong???[…]

Sure, but they are too stupid to understand, Trum[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]